300 Clues on the 300th Anniversary

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

re: 300 Clues on the 300th Anniversary

Post by daanopperman »

Hi Rocky ,

Trains and planes , makes you young again .

About the clues , shall we have a topic for the discussion of the clues , so we do not mess up and end surching for clues ?

I have some thoughts on some of the clues you supplied .

Daan
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Daan,
you are kind and educated!

I like you, so I'll tell you this:

- This is, as many others, a 'soup', a mess, a tsunamy of letters that pretend significance of words and stuffs... many are empty too old words...

This is not the helm for figurative and creative minds...

This is the so current helm for concreted and stable 'educated' and jealous brains!

You will be repulsed, ignored and repealed out from this environment.

For sure, another group should exist for REAL inventors!

Take care!
Murilo
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Murilo, you might eat your own words. Aside from you just dissing half of this forum with that remark, there are many people from many walks and professions on here. I have seen physicists, engineers, mathematicians, fabricators, artists, researchers, compilers, authors, and deductive analysts on here.

And then there are those who skate the backs of the efforts of others who try to contribute and can only confound themselves and pour out judgements because they are angry at themselves by not being able to figure anything out, clinging to the same ancient designs over and over and trying to prep and re-reveal them in some bright new light and presenting it like a holy revelation like Link holding up a treasure in the air that he just found.

Your artists are the creative ones: they KNOW how to think outside the box and give statements that make the physicists, engineers, and the all the rest say "I hadn't thought of THAT" or "I never quite looked at it that way before." The artists will forever lead the line in the direction all sciences seek to take us. But they cannot achieve anything alone without the rest of them.

Physicists know what exactly needs to be calculated and why. Engineers know how to put those calculations into a design. Mathematicians are great problem solvers...they are excellent when one hits a bump in the road. Fabricators build the stuff that the engineers design, and with such precision that you could cry from the fact that you're so pleased. Researchers know how to dig and where. Compilers know how to sort research into some breakdown that is easy to comprehend and has a logical structure to it. Authors write from the process of the prior two, and many are creative and scientific as well. Deductive analysts...one day a genius in the uncomparable wit of Sherlock Holmes comes along who puts EVERYTHING together in one fortnight.

For example, everything would have been solved by now if Michael Crichton, blindfolded with one hand tied behind his back, had ever joined the forum. May he rest in peace.

Many of the people on here have many combined attributes from the above list.

So, why don't you go ahead and define for us what a REAL inventor is, Murilo? Please.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Silver,
wow you can deal fine with words!

Weird if you still don't know what is an inventor...

The technicians are those clever guys with a wall for diplomas and free transit on libraries... they try to know and/or find responses to every questions...

Inventors are only those able to make questions, with mind 'vision' and able to deal with their unfinished cloud mess.

Nutty? Yes, inventors may be called stupid and nutty!
Not easy and not funny!

Do you know why inventors look crazy??? Just because they can't conduce any previous 'quality control' to incoming ideas!

BTW, bad ideas also may teach!

TC!
M
http://avalanchedrive.com
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

I never thought I would be saying this to someone...but you should really look up the definition of an inventor.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

For sure, there's a lot of stuffs (words) to be said, but one of the main points I forgot to say above is:
- Inventors, and similar guys, are able to deal with intuition and in the mind they'll never give up to 'think' and mix...
This is the definition I'm comfortable with.
TC!
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

No murilo. An inventor is an engineer who creates new products, processes, and services. He has to fulfill certain requirements, which are prototyping, design aesthetics, ergonomics like ease of functinality and integration in conjunction with other existing products and processes and services, marketability (the target demographic of consumers as well as satisfying a reasonable profitable requirement for a need or a want), packaging design, the cost to manufacture or produce plus overhead, as well as data projections for break-even point and profit margins. All of this is presented in a special business plan known as a Propsal for Design, to be presented to potential investors and manufacturers. That's what an inventor is murilo.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Oh, dear Tiger...
You're blocked!

You look dramatic and too complicated!

All the points you described and vital, mandatory and important phases!
Really important!

BUT, all them are preceded by the PUM... the very first one... the insight and the trigger... the idea born... the irrational view... the intuitive search... the inspiration... hallucination fly... serendipity...

Once a press reporter was talking with Thomas Edison about his goals.

He said he heard upon the 20,000 electric faille lamps models his Co. made.

T.E. answered: 'Yes! With this experiments, we learned upon 20,000 ways for NOT to make an electric lamp!'

There is a complimentary work between invention and developers, dear... and I'm talking of the very basic first one step. B)

I read somewhere that just 2% of insights are coming to real and I guess HOW would be the planet if 4% were coming... if inventors were NOT so stupid and unable!
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Murilo...that is just a person with an idea. He's not an inventor yet. Inventors who actually invent are far, far from stupid.
Andyb
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Andyb »

Murilo,please correct me if i am wrong but i thought that Edison was thrown a bone by Tesla making Edison a developer and nothing more ,a bit like the resistor except no one knows were that actually came from ,funny old world we live in.
Only by making mistakes can you truly learn
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

@ Stewart ,

You have asked me to show proof of your incorrect translations , here is then latest one

In this topic , Jan 10 9 : 05 , the last 2 words in 2nd topic ,

Bessler words , Hohe Fahrt ,

Your words , " shoots / pops up "

The true meaning of " Hohe " is high . In Afrikaans it is spelt Hoe , ( pronounced exactly the same , the small h was dropped and a parentheses added to the e which gives the e exclamation ) with the 2 little dots on the e , less it would mean How , that means something at a elevated state .

The last word is Fahrt , unlike a brain fart .
In Afrikaans , it is spelled Faart , again the pronouncing is exactly the same , but the h was dropped and a extra a was added , this is to form a long sound of the word . My name has 2 a' s in it , therefore it is n long aaaaaa sound , less it would be Dan ., which would have the meaning of Then . We have such a word , not written with a capital letter unless it is the first word in a centance , A name however is always written with a capital letter , Faart in this case means MOVING .

Hohe Fahrt would thus mean something moving at high speed ,

Where you get shoots / pops up from chap , I have no idea ,
Give your translation , but don't claim it to be the Koran .

Daan
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

• The true meaning of " Hohe " is high . In Afrikaans it is spelt Hoe
Is this some reference to the mental state of some mammies?

Honestly the clues will best be interpreted by reverse translating from an
actual working wheel. I'm sure some enjoy the discussion yet there's no need
for it to be as heated as it is. Sounds like "is not", "is too", "IS NOT", "IS TOO"!

IMNSHO, this dickering if fruitless. However, if needs be, consider the possibility
that some how both might be correct or that neither are.

By the way, the market is bumpin'! Trump effect.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Walt ,
I have never condemned the original translations , for no one claimed they were the only correct version , and all to follow would be incorrect .
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Silvertiger wrote:Murilo...that is just a person with an idea. He's not an inventor yet. Inventors who actually invent are far, far from stupid.
Silver,
my english is poor for a perfect text.

Some little effort is needed, but the main point I sent is that 'invention' is NOT, absolutely NOT, any kind of hard math formula to progress for a new stuff.

It's deeply human... Search about perspicacity...
murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: 300 Clues on the 300th Anniversary

Post by murilo »

Andyb wrote:Murilo,please correct me if i am wrong but i thought that Edison was thrown a bone by Tesla making Edison a developer and nothing more ,a bit like the resistor except no one knows were that actually came from ,funny old world we live in.
Andyb,
Edison was the General Electric founder and absolutely great boss!

Tesla got a real discussion with him, since wanted to don't agree with some technical arguments.

Tesla was very smart and was against DC power transmission/generation, a point where T.E. avoid to recognize.

The great winner was Mr. Westinghouse, that contracted Tesla and became the bigger GE competitor.

Human deal to crazy true stuffs beyond normal living.
TC!
M