OMG ! Hate me if you wanna ... the fat lady is gonna sing ! Let it fly all you haters !

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

OMG ! Hate me if you wanna ... the fat lady is gonna sing !

Post by christo4_99 »

J.B. reflecting on his discovery : "but what I didn't know then, and indeed have only recently discovered, is that there were obstacles in our way. We were, you might say, unprepared and therefore still far from the truth." -
AP pg 262

Me reflecting on all of this here and my discovery : IMHO...if you guys hate me already you are really gonna hate me now ! You know what I'm talking about . I'm not going to say it yet and talk about working wheels all you want . You can expect me to announce it as soon as I'm sure .

I dare to audaciously be so bold
To say that the same secret never sold

Has been found again last night
How a dead thing can move with might

Never before a man has there been
A man like Johann Bessler not again

He looked and looked and looked some more
He must have looked until his eyes were sore

But I did my fair share of searching too
And had it in me but never knew

That I also could find such
If only I wanted it as much

Just as Bessler did in 1712
Wilson did in 2012
Words exist because of their meaning. Once you've got the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find someone who has forgotten words so I can talk with him or her ?
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: OMG ! Hate me if you wanna ... the fat lady is gonna sin

Post by justsomeone »

WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

This particular thread will never be seen in the fraud section (and if it ever is it'll be there by error ). Make pokes and prods if you want to . It's too late for all that . Think for a moment , If I have it are your little antics gonna hurt my feelings ? And you will just end up looking like a jerk .
Parrot , parrot , parrot . Lemme weigh out the results here , ok , from time to time some other user gave you a good rating, oh ... no , I'm sure , I'd rather be me .300 years and 22 days ! You think I give a crap what anyone has to say ?

Just hold off on any comments . I'm gonna be away from the computer for a while today .
Words exist because of their meaning. Once you've got the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find someone who has forgotten words so I can talk with him or her ?
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

I'm not going to say it yet and talk about working wheels all you want . You can expect me to announce it as soon as I'm sure .
Christo, although Im sure many of us get excited every time we have a new design, most sane people won't proclaim to the world they have a working model untill they actually have a physical model. I propose an addition to Jims plan. It should be logical, but perhaps for some it is not. You should take particular note:

Step 0.5: Calm down / take a Xanax

Step 1: Build a working model

Notice I didn't put anywhere above: "Taunt the forum with idiotic claims"
getterdone
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by getterdone »

LOL
Beer is the cause and the solution of all my problems.
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

Tasier79,

All the usual etiquette applies except for the one time when the actual design has been conceived and the solution becomes clear . Then and only then basically anything goes . If I ever needed anyone's advice I would have asked for it . The thing is it's very simple and I'm smart enough to know , just as most anyone would , that it will work . I don't hold to these designs with my ego ,( that's why my last design is posted all over the internet or in as many places as are available )...and this has served me well . Just like Bessler I searched and searched until now I have actually found something . I am glad however that this particular design comes at a time when I have learned that posting something on the internet doesn't necessarily mean that others will offer to help or even offer to discuss it . I am content with showing my immediate family this design at least for now . To address what you said above concerning "most sane people" I can only say that anything you can say or not is in fact only an opinion . The working model will speak for itself . And last but not least I can play it any way I want, and if I do produce ( which I will ) then anything you or anyone of like mind says to provoke, ridicule me or put me down will be seen as petty prodding and jealousy or simply the student presuming to teach . And I agree with the student being the teacher ... it's very motivational and far superior to pats on the back for accomplishing nothing . Looking back i would have changed not a thing because all of it is what took me to my current level of understanding .
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Groundhog day :D
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

If I'm all you think I am and I found the secret what does that make you ? Grow up . When you discover something you come to this board and do the same as me . What is the point in all your pokes and prods ? It's because ( you think ) not just anyone can figure it out . You should get busy and prepared to make your own announcements instead of pointing your keystrokes at me .
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

edited
Last edited by christo4_99 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

Chris, or Todd, or whoever you really are:

I'll believe it when I see it.
Attachments
self-proclaimed_expert.png
envision, describe, simplify, construct, refine -- repeat any, as necessary
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

Fair enough, but what is anyone's particular excuse for being a foreskin ? Seriously , some of the guys on this board are just like kids . Any given person can discover this and how do you know you are doing the right thing ? How do you know who to cross and who not to ?
i wrote you all some nice poems , graced you with my presence , shared my designs ... and this is the thanks I get .
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

Who proclaims you an expert of something only you know about ? You're a ninny . You think you are gonna happen on something without understanding . You won't . You will accomplish nothing until you actually understand some of the things Bessler was saying but in such a simple way .
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

i wrote you all some nice poems , graced you with my presence , shared my designs ... and this is the thanks I get
Classic :D
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Save yourself some time Cristo, just copy and paste from your two threads in the fraud section! Ovyyus lol.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

WOW. O.O How old are you, just out of curiosity?
Philosophy is the beginning of science; not the conclusion.