No Height for width, work it out, its a runner if built!

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

re: No Height for width, work it out, its a runner if built!

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi all,

Double Kinetic Energy buoyancy and gravity bucket elevator system, wherein gravity generates the compression forces and buoyancy drives the system.

By using the bottom wheel to drive the Multi Lever Phenomenon (MLP) pumping system or bellow compression system as see on my web site, to fill a compressed air holding tank, then using a number of pressure release valves, and non-return valves under the fluid tank operated by proximity switching to control the air release valves to synchronized air release to fill the buckets, the system can more than close the loop and once primed could run with surplus torque, I can prove the multi levers system and the buoyancy system and will, but not in this section of the forum.

Unlike my wheel design, by using known bucket elevators means that multi lever system is a lot smaller and once a bucket is filled with air it keeps on working until it goes over the top wheel, wherein the trade off with working against the extra fluid pressure works in my favor because of the efficiency of the smaller MLP compression system.

I now have the information to shut up my skeptics once and for all, not with a full on build, but with ever section of it, until I can get the backing I need to build a full on system.

Edit, the system should also work using fluid weight, by pumping water up to the top of a bucket elevator wherein gravity pulls down the then filled buckets of fluid.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: No Height for width, work it out, its a runner if bu

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Fletcher wrote:http://revolution-green.com/rosch-overflow/

scroll down to the comments.
Hi Fletcher,

I do not see this device as a total scam, it can more than close the loop. It seems to me that their figure are over estimated, but there should still be a closed loop with a usable power out to do external work, I have been looking at air compression systems and it takes a lot less force to inject compressed air into the bottom of fluid filled tanks than it would to force open a reservoir against fluid pressure, so I will follow their progress with interest.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!