Gravity is a push

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

John Collins
Addict
Addict

Gravity is a push

Post by John Collins »

Interesting little item at http://epimedia.com/gravitypush/overview.htm

I never realised that Newton had been unsure about whether it pushed or pulled.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

re: Gravity is a push

Post by jim_mich »

John,

That is one of the sites that made me realize what gravity is, and why it should be posible to harness gravity. We just need to figure out a mechanism.

Eveyone assumes Newton thought gravity pulled. The math works the same for push or pull.

murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Hello, my 2 ¢.
If one considere gravity to push, main question to be accepted in the packet is about its ''source'', or cause. To push, the source should be acting at spherical 360º, from outside to inside ''objects'', what means, from outside to inside and without any rilief. This is too hard to be concepted.
Gravity happens in the vacum of matter, with its agregation, or cohesion law. Its easy to think that all universal matter could be a single solid body.
The potential to this is all right here... Regs. M. SP oct/12th
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Here's a related post I made on the old board a couple of years ago:

http://www.besslerwheel.com/wwwboard/messages/108.html
Lightwave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Lightwave »

i like this too.... is the any way to show the diffrence between a push and a pull?
like the shape of rain drops in a vacuume? or the shape of bubbles rising?
Lightwave
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Can anybody explain how the inverse square law fits with "push" theory ?
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Hi all,
Remember Newton didn't discover gravity. He only devised a formula that explained it's behaviour as it related to planet size/mass. He couldn't fathom how something that had no connection to something else could pull something towards it. Newton was fairly big on the idea of push, across all of the ideas he was exploring. His theory of light also took a corpuscle structure. However we know that light is also a wave. Newton dismissed this idea. We also know that one object pulling another is valid. Look at a magnet, it does both. Newton wasn't looking at the idea of the universe as having a substratum which would somewhat explain how an object can pull. Even though he probably did believe in an ether. There are also flaws in the push theory. Such as; if it is a push then whatever is pushing would be able to be shielded. We haven't found anything capable of shielding gravity. There would also be a difference by whatever is pushing upon different materials. We know that objects fall at the same rate of speed so we know this isn't the case.
Consider how your muscle works. It can lift because it contracts, which can be likened to a pulling motion. Taking the biscep as an example, the tighter the contraction, the more solid and rounder the form. Perhaps this is a good analogy of how gravity operates.

Regards,

Michael
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I agree with Michael, that the push theory as you are all thinking of it can't be correct. If the push is supplied by collisions with an omnipresent gravitational radiation, then the inverse square law doesn't hold, as the force would be dependant on the size and not the mass of the body.
I can't think of a way that the two would behave differently if there were a theory that had none of the holes of the momentum theory.
I couldn't quite follow that website given by John, I will look at the patent soon. But looking at the picture, I got the impression that the satellite keeps pointing at earth by the same mechanism that keeps the moon looking the same.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Ether Energy, 'EE'

It flows or moves in all directions.

It vibrates or oscillates at all frequencies.

It has many patterns of oscillation.

In its plain simple form it seems to pass thru itself.

When enough EE vibrates in a standing wave it produces an elementary particle. MC^2

The particle consists of millions of standing waves rippling through the EE flow all standing in one tiny little spot producing a tiny bump of energy we call a particle (electron, proton, photon, quark, etc.)

Each elementary particle is impinged upon by EE from all sides holding it together.

An imbalance of EE produces certain physical effects.

Each particle has a very small resistance to some of the EE flowing through it.

This resistance varies with the frequencies, pattern, oscillations, and type of particles, etc.

This tiny 'resistance' or 'impingement' produces many things.

One effect is gravity, caused by shadows in the flow of EE.

Magnetism is a unique spiral oscillation pattern produced by EE flowing through certain materials.

EE flowing though a magnet one direction gets spun CC and flowing backward through the magnet gets spun CCW.

When the tiny magnet domains get hit with EE spinning the same direction that they are spinning they slip past each other and the magnets get push together from non-spinning EE flowing the other direction.

When the tiny magnet domains get hit with EE spinning opposite directions they impinge and push away.

Light is an imbalance of EE at certain frequencies, which our eyes can detect.

Think of light. It has many frequencies, which we see as color. It has patterns. It has intensities. It has pressure. It has energy. And this is just a tiny piece of the whole EE spectrum.

Ether Energy is the 'fabric' or 'material' or 'essence' or 'energy' from which our universe is made. It is the source of all motion. It is the ultimate building material.

Without EE there would be no atoms, no energy, no time. It is the fabric of space.

This is just my very strongly held opinion.
I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Jim, do you mind if I interject?

This is a contradiction;

A. It flows or moves in all directions, It vibrates or oscillates at all frequencies.

To this.

B. An imbalance of EE produces certain physical effects.

Question. The ether is suppose to be the mother of everything, meaning structure, time, space etc. How can something that comes first, that fufills the requirements of A, possibly ever be at B.? In otherwords A. means symmetry. A. would be first irrespective of anything else.

Reg.

Mike
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Michael,

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to say? Are you saying that A. must be symmetrical and balanced? I don't see A. as meaning total complete symmetry.

Take light as an example. We can sense light with our eyes and with instruments. If you take two coherent beams of light and mix them you will get interference patterns. If the light source is totally coherent and of a single frequency then you can merge them to produce a brighter beam or merge them in such a way that they cancel each other out. When they cancel the two beams are in complete symmetry. But where did the energy of the two beams disappear to? Those light beams are no longer detected but they are still there. They have now become part of the background Ether Energy which when balanced and symmetrical is undetectable by us humans. It is only the imbalances of Ether Energy that produce something that we can see, touch, sense. Our whole world is built totally from the imbalances or patterns in this continually flowing Ether Energy.

We tend to try to imagine things based on our knowledge, which is based on past experiences of things we have seen and touched. Trying to imagine Ether Energy is like looking at a flat black & white picture and trying to imaging colors, fragrances, tastes, heat, force, etc.

The imbalances make Ether Energy more complex than the world around us. But in its simple symmetrical form it can be imagined a just a 'force' or 'energy' flowing in all directions at once.

terry5732
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by terry5732 »

So part of this energy is light?
In a room ,apparently dark to us, all you would need for perceptable light is a filter?
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

>If the light source is totally coherent and of a single frequency then you can merge them to produce a brighter beam or merge them in such a way that they cancel each other out. When they cancel the two beams are in complete symmetry. But where did the energy of the two beams disappear to? Those light beams are no longer detected but they are still there.

Edit> I've never heard of light canceling each other out. Can you show references of where this is?

Light that has different frequencies that merge do not disappear. If the color spectrums are complete opposite the merged light becomes white light. As an example, blue/orange, red/green, purple yellow. Completely visible. If they are not these they become a different color.

Reg.

Michael
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

A related thought.

I once read an old patent which stated if you connect two metal plates using an insulated wire then placed one plate out in the sun and the other plate in a darkened room above some plants they would grow as if they were in the sun. I've sometimes thought of doing an experiment with plants in a couple wooden boxes, one with a metal plate inside the lid connected by wire to a plate on the outside of the lid. I think the plants he used were wheat.

The patent was an early spectrometry device (Star Trek tricorder?). It had two metal plates connected to vacuum tube amplifiers. You placed an unkown subtance under one plate and a known subtance under the other plate, twisted a few knobs and if both subtances were alike the two meters would balance.

Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I'm sure you have Michael, you can do it yourself at home for $1. First you get the cheapest laser pointer you can find (it'll work, so there's no reason to go expensive). Then you take a bit of cardboard, fold it in half, and cut out a rectangle that is pretty long and thin (long length perpendicular to crease). Unfold the cardboard and take a hair from your head, and tape its ends so that the hair is in the middle of the short length of the rectangle at both ends, and make sure it isn't loose. Now take a table to the darkest room in your house and tape this cardboard thing to the edge of the table (orientation of rectangular slit doesn't matter). Tape the button on the laser pointer to 'on', and place on the table behind the slit and hair. With the lights off and the door closed, you can go to the wall the laser is pointing at and see the interference pattern. You'll notice that the bright parts are about twice as bright as the laser normally is, and the dark spots are dark (of course the brightness of the bright spots taper off as you recede from the center of the pattern). And the energy is conserved when you account for all the light and darks in the pattern. Now what Jim describes about two coherent beams I've never observed, if that could be done then it would probably create an uproar in the sci. comm., since it would break the first law of thermodynamics. I'm not sure if they've tried, but you'd think they would've.
Jim, do the beams have to point at the same spot on a surface, or must they travel straight through each other?
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.