The application of Bessler’s Physics to Bessler’s problem!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Do you agree?

You may select 1 option

View results

Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

The application of Bessler’s Physics to Bessler’s problem!

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi All,

This Forum should be a place to be thinking outside of know physics, because Bessler’s wheel would have changed physics, we should be applying Bessler’s physics to Bessler’s problem, not Newton’s Physics!

Too many threads are being derailed using known Physics. If Bessler’s wheel was a Gravity wheel then Gravity would not be known as a conservative force! If Bessler wheel was a Perpetual Motion Machine then a larger section of known physics would have been change.

This forum should be a place for open friendly discussion, people are frightened to throw their ideas in, as they fear ridicule. We all should try harder to make this forum a more warm and friendly place to bring Ideas!

We are all in the same boat so lets not throw the paddle out, you know what that will lead to!

Sorry for this rant but I feel better now!

With much respect to all here, Trevor
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: The application of Bessler’s Physics to Bessler’s proble

Post by Ant »

lol.
You should try reading my earliest threads, my ideas sounded insane. particle duality, 360 degrees to a circle, magic squares, e=mc^2, pieces of 8 - they don't fit into the laws of heat dynamics or newtons physics. But neither does a local solar system light speed to modern science. But no one has shattered my belief in my ideas and I am glad I got out of my philosophers chair and built it.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Yep! there is nothing like building And knowing!

With much respect, Trevor
Hindsight will tell us!
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Have you seen my e=mc triangled badge?
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi Ant,

No! have you lost it! lol

Could you show me!

With respect, Trevor
Hindsight will tell us!
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

I tire of hearing; "you cannot do that because it violates some damn law, a law laid down in a time when it was believed that man would never travel over 40 miles an hour as he would not be able to catch his breath.

Leonhard Euler, a mathematician so well renowned that his portrait is on his native country's currency, left us with more than one assumption that Newton's laws of motion has flaws in it.

I believe he indeed objectively found these flaws and did not come forward with them, a time when his peers so bent on Newton would look upon him as a heretic.

I no longer pursue Bessler's alleged clues nor take stock of forum members who abide by Newtons Principia. As the old saying goes; There has never been a law made that cannot be broke. Or the cowboy version; there has never been a cowboy that could not be thrown, nor a bull that could not be rode.

We must learn to diversify our thinking, set Bessler aside and follow our own intuition, use perception base on the faculty.

I have in the past made jokes regarding vacuum packed post holes made from abandon oil wells. What if by coincidence I recently concluded that filling displaced holes is now a reality.

Ralph
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi Ralph,

Its ironic that Bessler had a working wheel at the time of Newton, and puts a big hole in the empirical tested BS.

Like you I am not worried about the great paper chase of clues, if you wanted you could make them fit later, but I will be honest here, if I do get a wheel running I would call it a Whatford’s Wheel!

With respect, Trevor
Hindsight will tell us!
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Is there an echo here? No, its just constant repetition.

I vote no.... Because, you need to break a law to achieve what you want. Thats fine, but first you have to break it, or prove it incorrect. You cannot ignore the mathematical correctness of experiment after experiment.

How do you know which law you would like to break if you don't understand what, why and how the laws relate to your hypothesis, and what you need to do to break/bypass them.

Trevor, you believe Besslers wheel used gravity only. Jim believes he used CF/inertial juggling. Pequaid believes in momentum transfer. You can take Besslers words and drawings to confirm nearly any one of these theories.

So what do you take to be "Besslers physics"? Bessler said that his opponents when stating their physical knowledge were correct with their proofs that his wheel could not work with the leveraging of weights, yet that is usually the ignorants' first and most common attack on the problem.

Before claiming Newtonian Physics is incorrect, first prove it in the real world with repeatable and measurable results in the simplest possible way.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Great post Tarsier79; everybody has a pet theory with no proof.

Fortunately I have the only one with no proof that is going to work. 8P
What goes around, comes around.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi Kaine,
Lets look at Newton’s empirical testing, Bessler’s wheel is probably driven by air, test done!

Real world! 13 billion years of Perpetual Motion from gravity without a energy input, but gravity can not provide perpetual motion?

You showed me a planet on a string with no work done, so look at the CF forces on your invisible string on Fletcher post, of which it can not be sustained with out a energy input, experimented fact.

Parts of Physics are Contradictions and theory’s based on empirical experiments that was not done. With that said most of known Physics stand True, like you can not get energy from nothing, this I believe very much, but some parts of Newton’s Physic imply, are but you can get work from nothing, it is or it is not, work done requires energy inputs that is for sure, and a pull against CF is work done!

As we do not know what was driving Bessler’s wheel like your post suggested maybe we should put on hold more Physics until we do find out the energy source, Bessler’s Wheel worked, and he put his Head on the block if it did not, fact! but was not empirical tested (only from the out side ). Bessler’s Wheel was ignored by Newton for obvious reasons, like it would have under mind his life’s work.

With respect Trevor

Edit, remove say, add imply.
Hindsight will tell us!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi Daxwc,

your Quote,
Great post Tarsier79; everybody has a pet theory with no proof.
Yep! even Newton and his pet, the planetary work for nothing Theory!

With respect, Trevor
Hindsight will tell us!
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: The application of Bessler’s Physics to Bessler’s proble

Post by Kirk »

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Hi All,

This Forum should be a place to be thinking outside of know physics, because Bessler’s wheel would have changed physics, we should be applying Bessler’s physics to Bessler’s problem, not Newton’s Physics!

Too many threads are being derailed using known Physics. If Bessler’s wheel was a Gravity wheel then Gravity would not be known as a conservative force! If Bessler wheel was a Perpetual Motion Machine then a larger section of known physics would have been change.

This forum should be a place for open friendly discussion, people are frightened to throw their ideas in, as they fear ridicule. We all should try harder to make this forum a more warm and friendly place to bring Ideas!

We are all in the same boat so lets not throw the paddle out, you know what that will lead to!

Sorry for this rant but I feel better now!

With much respect to all here, Trevor
I believe the method is simple and Newtonian. There is no non linearity in position so the answer is not there. What does fit his clue is the balls working in pairs. A large ball dropped a short ways has sufficient momentum to drive a smaller ball to near the top of the wheel. Momentum is highly nonlinear. A 1 foot drop will give you a quarter of the momentum of a 16 foot drop. The inference is obvious.
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Interesting point, Kirk.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi Kirk,

A lot of Newton's work I very much agree with, I only have a couple of issues with Newton!

I am not so sure about the 1 foot being worth a quarter of the energy of 16 foot drop, I would need a little drawing to work out exactly what you are up to! From what I can make out, It would only apply if the 1 foot drop weight was taken out of the wheel or had a grounded support after the drop, I do not see a 360 reset with the drop weight systems.

With respect, Trevor
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsight will tell us!
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Kirk »

I foot of drop v =8
16 feet of drop v = 32
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.