Quotes and Unquotes

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

Art
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: Quotes and Unquotes

Post by Art »

triplock wrote:I like you Trevor, you're cool and slightly mad.

Chris
Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:

I am more than happy to take your word as a guarantee if your answer is yes!

With Respect, Trevor
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Art
Devotee
Devotee

re: Quotes and Unquotes

Post by Art »

This one is for Trevor and Jim who both have apparently taken a (hopefully ) short trip away from the shore -

" one doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time " -----Andre Gide

Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi Chriss, Art,

Chris, you are a trully inspirational being, and gifted in all regards!! and I want you to have my Babies!

They are 26 and 27, and they have not left home Yet!!!

Cheers Art, you know this place is hotel California, so its only goodbye for now!
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
triplock

Post by triplock »

Thanks Trevor.

About to apply for my 2nd Patent in about 3 weeks time as my 1st encounter with the IPO went ok. I'll tell them you say hi ! ;-)

I've got my own babies to take care of; 23,22,21 & 5 years old. Spot the surprise one :-D

Regards

Chris
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Do they call him triplock .
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

triplock wrote:Thanks Trevor.

About to apply for my 2nd Patent in about 3 weeks time as my 1st encounter with the IPO went ok. I'll tell them you say hi ! ;-)

I've got my own babies to take care of; 23,22,21 & 5 years old. Spot the surprise one :-D

Regards

Chris
Hi Chris,

Just finishing of my thread!

Do not let the IPO know that you have been in contact with me, if you want to get a patent!

I would say 23! Because by then, and 9 month before you was in to deep lol.

I am not sure, do they still call you Sir?

Take care and good luck, with respect as always Trevor
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Art wrote:.

Need to make Chris's last post quotable , so I need to make it rise off the end of the page (heinious height for more height) since it is the last post on the page before this one !

So that is why I have to post this post --- ( Bugger ! )

Edit : Double Bugger - It was the last post before Trevor posted his last post above .

I'm going to tell Murillo on you two guys if you keep this up !

Oh, NO!!! My holly name again inside a mess!
Pls, NOT again? OK?
INCLUDE me OUT of this!
Let me in peace! 8(
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

“ Oh, NO!!! My holly name again inside a mess! �

- No , Not your holly name . I refer to my patron saint of religious paintings ; Bartolome Esteban Murillo (1617-1682) who is best known as “the painter of sweetness and light� .
Please note his name is spelled Capital M and double L . Your atavar is spelled small M and single L .

See : www.artble.com/artists/bartolome_esteban_murillo

“ Oh, NO!!! My holly name again inside a mess! �

- Mess ? What mess ? Its only my second thread in almost four years ! And besides , look what I have to deal with !

"Pls, NOT again? OK? " .

- Again ? No NOT again , definitely NOT again , NOT again for sure for sure for sure.

"INCLUDE me OUT of this!"

- I can’t . Scott didn’t build the facility in where I have the right to exclude you . Even when I’m the author of the thread . Only you can do it !

" Let me in peace! 8( "

- Wouldn’t we all like some of that ! : )

murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Art,
I have the strong feeling that you are looking for confusion... 8(
When are you coming to my country? Hm? Hm? 8]...
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Murilo you said “ I have the strong feeling that you are looking for confusion... 8( �

- Possibly ! - : ) - “ The thing about democracy , beloveds, is that it is not neat, orderly, or quiet. It requires a certain relish for confusion. � ------Molly Ivins ( 1944 - 2007 )

Also “ When are you coming to my country? Hm? Hm? 8]…�

- When my wheel comes home , I will come . : ) . I hope to do some travelling to specifically meet with some prospective partners in a “ Foundation � I hope to form . South America is on my list ! : )

murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Wow...
I'll be around!
You should adopt me as your dependent. 8)
Any prevision for a date? 8))
Wow, again! 8)))
Best!
M
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

"Any prevision for a date? 8))"

Yeah , that’s the question ! Depends on when I get the results I’m looking for - on the ‘sine qua non ’
- the third ‘for sure’ .

Since getting the wheel up and tested is the culmination of Phase 1 of what needs to be done , Phase 2 ( the process of putting it to market ) is something that I expect will take more than a year just to plan through in my own head . Its not something I have put any detailed thought into so far.

My thoughts at the moment are that I want to make sure that the benefits of a breakthrough to “free Energy� translate through to sustainable benefits into the future . I don’t want to have to design a spherical coffin in case I have to “turn in my grave � . I just know if phase 2 is not set in place properly , it will just be “more of the same � for future generations . So I shall attempt to take the time to do it right .

I’m thinking about a trip to South America about 5 years after next month ! : )
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

5 years +1 month? 8\
Anyhow, welcome! 8|
I'll be selecting the girls... 8)
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

rasselasss
Aficionado

Total Words: 22,506

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm Post subject:

" I came here to read peoples opinions and possibly learn knowledge that others possess that i don't,there are none alive that know all there is to know, our whole life is a learning curve ,some statements i agree with and some i do not,this forum is tainted to me by collective "feral"abuse of first "Alex"(who has'nt posted lately,i hope he is well)and of late Jim Mich,both of these guys added something to this site which i cannot say about the utter bullshit i have read of late in other threads here...Good Luck and Goodbye to all . "

Its no good rasselasss , you can’t escape !

Forum squabbles are perpetual and are an interest in their own right . A testing ground where the real personalities show through the Atavars .

The forum will be better off if you stay ! and help to remove the bullshit .

“ A positive attitude may not solve all the problems , but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort � - - (Anon)

Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

AB Hammer wrote on July 22nd :-

“ ……. By the 10 of Aug. I will most likely be showing at least one type of running gravity powered wheel. Could be as many as 3 different types……�

Hi Alan ,

I’ve noticed that your posts over the past month or so indicate a measure of confidence that makes me suspect you may be sitting on some interesting stuff !

Have you cracked the puzzle and got buildable results yet or are you still on that hard “this is it � edge ?

Though I don’t want to pry too much - , can you say whether the “3 different types � use the same ‘principal’ or not.

I wish you all the best with it , --- I feel something in the air : )