universe expansion rate increasing?

Post by Jim Williams »

Make up reality
agor95
Addict
Addict

re: universe expansion rate increasing?

Post by agor95 »

You would like to understand 'Dark Energy'?

Well you/we are not alone.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jim Williams »

Well no. I wrote it as self-sarcasm but I was too late to edit it by putting in a couple of hahas.

(Oh, I didn't see what you meant.)

Thanks!
Make up reality
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

I was also taking the matter lightly :-)

Both 'Dark Energy' and 'Dark Matter' exist to get the observation to fix
with the maths.

So understanding what these are is not known by anyone.

Therefore you are not alone.

P.S. It's good to know there are things still not understood.

Regards
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

This is a good article.
https://www.symmetrymagazine.org/articl ... ggs-bosons

I 'think' the universe is a slurry of small masses popping
in and out of existence. Collectively these masses are
like the hand of my client 'stretching out the heavens.'
Let there be light!. We know in the darkest corners
of the universe as the Higgs decays occasionally
a photon appears.

Occasionally the Higgs decays into particles. Whether
Higgs or particle or light there is a pulsating mass
throughout the universe that I 'think' is the cause of the
accelerating expansion of creation.

Illuminati confirmed. :|
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
AldenPark
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by AldenPark »

Dark Energy. I think that there is a reasonable explanation for the mysterious dark energy. See the section “Dark Energy� on p. 383 within section 15.6 “Solutions to Prior Unsolved Problems� of my book, Gravity-Wheel Unveiled. You may download its 18 March 2019 free .pdf file, at https://gravityunveiled.home.blog/. The explanation depends upon understanding several other things first, which were explained much earlier in my book than in the last chapter 15.

Gravity. I explain what I think gravity is (and how it works) within my book, Gravity-Wheel Unveiled. Consider details in Chapter 2 “GRAVITY BASED ON DISCRETE ELECTRIC FIELDS�. There are two parts of the discrete graviton made up of two discrete electric fields, coming from discrete finest fundamental opposite charges. I explain why the graviton (or rather gravity) is so weak relative to the ordinary discretely-unpaired electric-fields. It has five formation conditions/constraints for the two discrete-opposite electric-fields to pair-up to form a special quantum graviton. It has five absorption conditions/constraints for the two discrete electric fields of the quantum graviton to be attractively absorbed by finest fundamental charges that are opposite the finest fundamental charges that gave them origin. I explain that there are two attractive pull-downs produced by a graviton, with the lower-elevation pull-down almost-always applied first.

Bessler Principle. Because of that there is an increase in rotational kinetic energy for any wheel (of any size) rotating about a horizontal axis, though nearly-ubiquitous friction almost always removes the acquired kinetic energy. See Chapter 3 “BESSLER’S PRINCIPLE� of my book. I provide much evidence in my book for the Bessler principle. The many evidences for the Bessler principle suggest that we have come upon the correct explanation for what gravity is and how it works. In my book, in separate appendices (B and D), I speak of two particular very-low-friction perpetual-motion devices, which made use of the Bessler principle. The devices were previously coded in books. Tests and observations regarding the Bessler principle provide evidence that the two-part graviton is able to provide extra rotational kinetic energy to the two finest fundamental charges that absorb it.

Light, New Matter, and New Space. Gravity often pulls down on light because gravity pulls down on finest fundamental opposite charges temporarily appearing in light. Light consists of many discrete electric fields traveling together. Discrete electric fields consist of speed-of-light waves traveling in straight lines of finest fundamental charges appearing and disappearing. There is not any matter moving at the speed of light. There are only speed-of-light longitudinal-waves of finest matter appearing and disappearing. When a graviton pulls down on a pair of finest fundamental opposite charges temporarily appearing in light, then energy from the graviton causes the pair of finest fundamental-opposite-charges to remain (and not disappear) after the light has departed. The new finest-fundamental-charges or new matter comes along with its new space. The finest fundamental charges may be called spirit matter to be consistent with the scriptures. The new space, coming along with the new matter, keeps the universe in a sort of cosmic balance. Sufficient collections (of the new finest-fundamental-matter) allow the new finest-fundamental-matter to condense into ordinary matter (ordinary hydrogen atoms). That is essentially the origin of dark matter. I think that the new space, which came along with the new matter, is the so-called dark energy. It is not a force. It is not anti-gravity. It is just the new space that came along with the new matter. There is one new particle of space because of the new finest fundamental particle being inserted. The universe increases in both matter and space. A large enough collection of the obedient new spirit matter condenses into matter rather than into antimatter, according to the will of God, which is effectively an infinitely old established convention/law. Various related phenomena are discussed in my book. My book provides many experimental tests to determine the correctness of many proposed ideas.

Here are some extra things, which may or may not be of interest.

No Big Bang. If one were to base calculations of expansion upon a false assumption of microwaves coming from a hypothetical Big Bang, then one should not wonder about discrepancies relative to more direct measurements of the expansion. The cosmic ray data suggest an infinite universe or that there was no Big Bang. See section “Ultra-high-energy Cosmic Rays� on p. 399 within section 15.6 “Solutions to Prior Unsolved Problems� of my book, Gravity-Wheel Unveiled. See chapter 10 “COSMIC RAYS EXPLAINED� starting on p. 280. Also see section 11.2 “Cosmology� starting on p. 294 within chapter 11 “COSMIC FUTURE� starting on p. 291. The unbounded energies of the cosmic rays require an infinite size for a cosmic accelerator for gravitons to preferentially increase the energies of the cosmic rays. The scriptures support the idea of an infinite universe. There would appear to be an infinite everywhere expanding universe. The universe does not expand faster than it should be expanding. It is not the expansion of matter in an unchanging volume universe. Rather it is the expansion of a universe, where new space volume is finely inserted at the same time that the new matter is finely inserted. The universe expands at approximately the same rate at all locations within the infinite universe. There are local variations near the centers of galaxies, for example, which have much light and gravity. In such places, there is much new matter and new space coming forth. As new space causes new expansion, such expansion variations get smoothed out with time.

Discrete Theory of Everything. In my book I propose a discrete theory of everything. See within Appendix A the section A.6 “Unification Attempt for Electromagnetics-Strong-Weak-Gravity� starting on p. 458. Matter is composed of the finest fundamental charges. Opposite finest fundamental charges are equally massive. Discrete electric fields originate from the finest fundamental charges. The finest fundamental charges can absorb both types of discrete electric fields.

Little Decoded Books Available. Also at https://gravityunveiled.home.blog/, one may download 18 Mar 2019 free .pdf versions of both Bessler's (1717) and Leedskalnin's (1936) decoded little books. My decoded books are, Bessler's Little Book Decoded and A Book in Every Home Decoded. Both authors curiously called their own original coded book by the same term, "little book", as if their little books were meant to be greatly expanded when finally understood. The little books spoke of separate perpetual motion inventions though in different physical regimes. Both Bessler and Leedskalnin used the same encryption key of the Bessler principle (which may also be called the ED.L. principle or the yin-yang principle or the stone mason principle). I used that decryption key for decoding both little books. By apparently common expectation of both Bessler and Leedskalnin, when people eventually were to discover or rediscover the Bessler (meaning ED.L.) principle, then the people would hold the decryption key for decoding each little coded book.

Build a Perpetual Motion Machine. Bessler told how to build his ultra-low-friction roller bearings, which could turn almost any wheel into a perpetual motion machine. Leedskalnin told how to build his rapidly-rotating Sweet-Sixteen-family of massive limestone cylinders using ordinary roller bearings, for example those used to rotate truck axles and wheels. I think that Ed’s Sweet Sixteen family of cylinders was his actual perpetual motion holder or his mechanical perpetual motion machine powered by gravity. Ed’s cylinders would need to be rapidly rotating but not too rapidly rotating. Ed rotationally connected his father, mother, and daughter cylinders by using three ultra-low-friction magnetically-repulsive sprocket-wheels. The 24/16 times faster daughter cylinder had less air friction because of its much smaller radius and size. If we build one of these devices (Orffyrean roller bearing or the Sweet Sixteen family of cylinders), if we use the device according to its decoded instructions, and if the device works as expected, then this would provide much further evidence that we have come upon the correct explanation for what gravity is and how it works. I am not saying that it would be easy to build one of these devices but it is possible to build one of them, if we want to see another example of a perpetual motion machine, which is powered by two-part attractive gravitons.

Existing Perpetual Motion Device using Magnetic Bearings. I think that the so-called magnetic motor built by Muammer Yildiz is effectively a very low-friction digital magnetic bearing that allows its rotor to rotate about a horizontal axis. When its angular speed is sufficiently large, it acquires rotational kinetic energy from the Bessler principle. I think that it is a perpetual motion device powered by two-part gravitons. For example, it can perpetually blow air by turning a fan. It provides further evidence of the Bessler principle. See the video at URL, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHW6b1aFPfU “Motor powered with neodymium rare earth magnets� (20 Apr 2010, 7 Aug 2012) for a demonstration of the motor rotating about a horizontal axis. Also see the URL, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk2s8fHSP9k “Free Energy Generator, Working Patent! Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor, Detail design!!!� (4 Jun 2017) for more details. They would need to increase the mass of its rotor to make it a more powerful motor. Though the Yildiz Magnet Motor is valuable as a proof of principle demonstration showing some initial energy production, I think that the perpetual motion solutions of Bessler and Leedskalnin will be much more cost effective in the long run for obtaining energy from energetic gravity. AEP – 15 Apr 2019
Alden E. Park, https://gravityunveiled.home.blog/ for free .pdf books: Gravity-Wheel Unveiled (GWU), Bessler's Little Book Decoded (BLBD), and A Book in Every Home Decoded (BEHD). Also see https://gravity-wheel.neocities.org/
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Hi!
In my design I use 'geometric gain', or plus, in order to get 'means' of mass management.
The rough file must be still copied.
Thx!
Murilo
Attachments
frcm short port cópia.doc
(34.5 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
AldenPark
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: universe expansion rate increasing?

Post by AldenPark »

I will attempt a brief explanation of why the universe's expansion rate is increasing. All matter in this infinite everywhere expanding universe is composed of finest most fundamental opposite charged particles (spirit matter) which are much smaller than the smallest "normal" particles, which we consider. A graviton of gravity is composed of two discrete electric fields traveling together (in straight lines), having originated from two opposite finest most fundamental opposite charged particles. They travel through anything until eventually they attractively pull down on two opposite finest most fundamental opposite charged particles. A photon of light is composed of large numbers of discrete electric fields traveling together. Each discrete electric field is composed of a wave of appearing and disappearing finest most fundamental charged particles. A graviton can pull down on two of the finest most fundamental charged particles, temporarily appearing within light. When that happens it leaves behind two new finest most fundamental opposite charged particles. These new particles of matter come along with their own new space. The new particles lead to dark matter. The new space (commonly called dark energy) is an expansion of the space. Because this new space/expansion occurs all over our infinite universe, the effect causes a universal increasing rate of expansion. AEP 30 Aug 2022
Alden E. Park, https://gravityunveiled.home.blog/ for free .pdf books: Gravity-Wheel Unveiled (GWU), Bessler's Little Book Decoded (BLBD), and A Book in Every Home Decoded (BEHD). Also see https://gravity-wheel.neocities.org/
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

There might not be dark matter. We might be calculating gravity wrong. Nobody has deliberately experimented with vacuums in depth to know how they function. I believe that I did when I was a kid and that heat plays a role in creating gravity. I think based on what I remember that orbital effects of gravity are caused by a heat and vacuum relationship. So it might not be very easy to distinguish between mass and heat because it might be very proportional until you go on a large scale looking at everything then it might be more pronounced. The force of orbit is caused by heat (I think) and the force of gravity pulling things in is caused by something else possibly just the mass. So the planet spinning might be caused by its heat in a vacuum but that's an assumption. However its orbit force or orbital stability might be caused by its internal temperature. If the planets heat causes it to spin, it's possible that if we use gravity wheels that the core of the planet will cool and the orbit of the Earth will slow and things won't orbit around the Earth as well, and satellites might fall out of the sky. Why do people make so many assumptions about gravity without trying to reproduce the environment of a planet in a lab by using vacuums?
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

AldenPark wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:15 am I will attempt a brief explanation of why the universe's expansion rate is increasing. All matter in this infinite everywhere expanding universe is composed of finest most fundamental opposite charged particles (spirit matter) which are much smaller than the smallest "normal" particles, which we consider.
I have a little tiny problem with the finest most fundamental charge being a particle. It's edge; for it has an inside and outside. That boarder is finer than the particle itself.

Now a wave packet does not have an edge. So it does not have this problem.

The expansion is more to do with the void were there is no 'particles' more than regions were there is matter.

Always consider matter is being pulled towards large centers of attraction that maybe outside of the observable universe. So the expansion could be a pull not a natural everywhere push.

Regards