Four weights up and one weight down ???

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

raj
Addict
Addict

Four weights up and one weight down ???

Post by raj »

I have always presented drawing/s of my concepts, on the first post on new threads.

This time, I am unable to produce a drawing of this new concept.

It's to do with a drum wheel on horizontal axle, with four weights going up and one weight going down inside, and weights resetting their positions, every 45 degrees rotation of drum wheel.

I shall post the drawing/s and description/s when I manage to finish them.

At the moment, the concept is a bit hazy.

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

re: Four weights up and one weight down ???

Post by raj »

What new about this new concept is that, this time, the drum wheel is not just an ordinary drum wheel. IT IS a HEAVY rimmed FLYWHEEL.

As such, it can store energy.

And if given, a STRONG push or pull, this drum wheel/flywheel can easily rotate more than once, even if it is lopsided/heavily unbalanced.

In the drawing below, the drum wheel/flywheel is at a keel position.
There are five weights swinging on separate arms, on vortices on axle.

At this keel positions, the weights touch one anather, with their centres at 45 degrees interval inside drum wheel.

There are eight special hooks at 45 degrees interval on the inner rim of drum wheel, that turn upside down, every 180 degrees rotation of drumwheel, allowing weights to get hooked at the 6 o'clock position and get released at the 12 o'clock position on drumwheel.

Once a STRONG push or pull is given to this drum wheel/FLYWHEEL, the weights will rise with the wheel on the ascending side, and the upper weight will get released at the 12 o'clock position, and come down freely crashing/knocking on the lowest weight at the 6 o'clock position, transferring its angular momentum to the wheel and the weights, just like in a NEWTON Cradle, pushing the next upper weight at the 12 o'clock position to topple and come crashing down, in its turn, resetting the weights position.

This concept looks quite farfetched.

Raj
Attachments
Newton Cradle Wheel.JPG
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Here is the positions of the weights after 90 degrees rotation from keel position.

At this new position, the drum wheel/flywheel will be still continuing to rotate in the same direction, while the upper weight wil swing down knocking/crashing from the 12 o'clock position, onto the lowest weight at the 6 o'clock position.

Raj
Attachments
Multi vortices axle wheel2.JPG
Multi vortices axle wheel1.JPG
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear raj,
Interesting concept.
Are there any freewheels required on the arms?
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Hello Path-Finder,

I had originally thought of having the weights swing on freewheels/ratcheted arms.

That when the concept looked hazy and difficult.

It was not convincing to have five weights swinging on ONE multi-vortices axle and making the weights behave as a Newton cradle, in order of making angular momentum transfer between weights possible.

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

To each and every forum members, (except one)

My apologies for presenting/posting this particular concept in YOUR forum.

In so doing, I may have insulted your intelligence.

The concept is indeed TOO farfetched.

My regards to you all.

Raj
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Raj

I'm sorry you feel that way.
Many of us have been on a similar journey you have. The important part of our journey is that we each learn something. Eventually we should be able to evaluate our own designs.

Ultimately, your design is supposed to work on a principle that is already in other peoples designs, wether you or they choose to accept that or not.

If you believe this is a design worthy of further investigation, then the responsibility is yours to advance into proof of principle, scrutinise and evaluate.
It is not Jims, Ralphs, Ovvyus or Bills responsibility to examine it, as they probably have already.

I think Ill stop there.

What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of the design?
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Tarsier79,
Many thanks for your well-appreciated input here.

AND

Congratulation to all those forum members who are working on a similar design/concept as mine.

I, only, hope that they have safeguarded their similar concepts somehow, prior to my posting mine with drawings and descriptions, on this forum.

Otherwise they may have difficulty in proving priority of rights.
Because as from the date of my posting the design here, it is now in PUBLIC domain.

The advantages and disadvantages of the design will be looked into later.
There is no rush for that.

Those already working on the design may already know.

Many thanks again, friend.
Best regards.
Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Dear Tarsier79,

I just realised something about your input above.

By the little you have said, You have indeed taught me a lot I didn't realised before.

Thank you again, for you input.

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

It's unusually very quiet on the front.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Dear Tarsier79,

I do not think it's Jim's,Ralph's,Ovvyus' or Bill's responsibility to examine any concept/anything posted on this forum.

But I am 100% sure they would examine any concept, out of CURIOSITY.

Don't we all?

Raj
triplock

Post by triplock »

Hello Raj
Setting aside your design, I'm curious about your sudden change in attitude halfway through posting, especially the caveat about IP rights.

Just curious about your perception on matters. As for your design , IMHO opinion, it won't work because ultimately, the weights will just hang there, no more..

It is similar to stuff I looked at 5 years ago, and, no doubt earlier for some other members,; so, in that regard you're fortunate as we can cut out the pain part.

In general terms, no matter the ingenuity of design , it is impossible for a weight to start at 12, be released, then return to 12 after complying an orbit. It cannot return with the same or more PE than what it started with. That rule of thumb applies to any axle wheel design across the board. That is the nastiest medicine that needs to be taken !

Best wishes

Chris
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Hello Chris,
Thanks for joining this thread.

Tarsier79 pointed out that several members have worked or are working on similar design as mine.

I am on this forum, since Dec 2009, and I have yet to see any body presenting any concept similar to the one have presented here.

If they are keeping their designs secret, and have not secured any rights on their design, my posting a similar design in public domain, will make it almost impossible for them to claim any invention rights in the future.

Furthermore, if they are really working on design similar to mine, they have just to show it on this forum, just like I have done.

Therefore, I am more likely to believe that my design is NEW on this forum.

I have presented literally dozens of concepts will full description and drawings on this forum, but I have never categorically claimed to have a working device.
I have NEVER tried to forcefully prove that any of my designs work, unlike many current highflyers on this forum are claiming or have claimed.

Finally, I am very pleased with my Four weights up and One weight down concept, because for the first time, I have seen anywhere, a concept with multiple weights swinging on axle of a wheel, in Newton Cradle formation.

If someone has thought about a similar design, I'll believe it when he shows it to me.

Best regards.

Raj
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Thanks a lot Ralph,

It's so kind of you to show me that pictue in your link.

I am sorry to say, there is no comparison or similarity between your picture and my concept.

I find no FLYWHEEL/drum whhel and no Newton Cradle balls connection as they are the central novelty in my design.

Again, thank you.

My best regards.

Raj