Smith66 should be banned.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Should smith66, aka Jim Lindgaard, be banned (again)

You may select 1 option

View results

Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Smith66 should be banned.

Post by Jim Williams »

I once read about a theoretical mathematician who did his best work in strip clubs. He explained whenever he would get stuck on a math problem, all he had to do was look up, and the distraction would get him back to be able to focus on math again.

The reason that I mention this is because I'm going to miss the entertainment value provided by Jim L. I realize this won't make an abundance of sense, but he strikes me as someone who would say no one is allowed to invent the wheel...the first one, not Bessler's; until he can demonstrate an exact value for Pi.

I didn't catch close to the brunt of Jim L.'s comments, yet he got to me too. I say this all as I look towards his response.

Jim W.
Make up reality
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

Me too JW.

Jim L is extremely erratic and "in your face" but comes up with some unusual ideas.

They may not all work but are thought provoking and original.

I get tired of him constantly referring to his disabilities and I am definitely a sucker for the sympathy line but I can understand his situation and feel
bad about it.

I wish he would work out his issues with ABH but they both seem to be entertaining each other, so let them. As long as they don't use four letter words it doesn't affect me in the least.

If ABH would stop responding, Jim L would probably move on to more productive ideas but ABH seems determined to feed Jim L's obsession with him.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi Jim W,
I understand that Looking up old friends can be a welcome distraction lol!
Regards Trevor
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jim Williams »

That's true.

The only time I worry is when old friends are looking me up.

I wonder, ut oh, what did I forget?

Thanks.
Make up reality
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Cloud camper, the problem is that Jim Lindgaard gets booted off forums, then re-incarnates back, then starts harassing people. And gets booted off again and again. He had has about 11 re-incarnations on the Bessler forum. And when we recently attempted to boot him off again for his obnoxious behavior, you tried to defend him. You thought we were picking on this new forum member.

I simply want Jim Lindgaard to stop posting crap and lies about me. I have had almost no dealings with Jim L. except that he somehow associates me with AB Hammer and then keeps including my name in his rants against Alan.

If Jim L will refrain from posting any comments about me, then I'll simply ignore him.

I'm going to try to wrap up this thread now. But I urge members to please behave yourselves.

Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

jim_mich wrote:Jim Lindgaard, back off!
Jim Lindgaard wrote:Show a build Jim_Mich. I haven't seen you or ab hammer build anything
Open your eyes and browse my album at: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?u=53

Note that my user number is 53, which means that I have been a member since the forum started. And I've posted many ideas about many wheels.

Just because you are ignorant of these postings is no reason to claim that I've not built anything.
Ralph wrote:Those of higher rank that refuse to ignore should realize that they are arguing with fools, knocking them down to their level. Such repetitive posts should weigh heavy on ones reputation scoring.
There are two ways to handle fools. Ignore them or answer back.

I cannot win either way. I would be more than happy to ignore them. But they refuse to ignore me.

When ignored, these fools keep disrupting threads with their foolishness. When shown their foolishness, they act even more foolish.

Hi Jim_Mich,
I make it clear to Jim_Mich and this forum that there is a lot of my copy right material on Jim_Mich link and that Jim_Mich has no legal right to any of my intellectual property not even his copy’s of my work.

Hi all, I right the above because Jim-Mich seem to suggest that the above link shows all his own work when clearly it is not all his own work!

I would have found Jims ignorance of the Geo Genny workings amusing if it was not for the fact that all of the forum thought he was correct.

What is amusing though is that the high speed version of the Geo Genny uses centrifugal forces to add torque to the rotating levers.

Regards Trevor

Is it not time to red dot your self Jim_Mich? Reading my old thread makes me realize that there is not a lot of point bringing Ideas to the table, I got red balled for that thread. it did not pay me to correct Jims Maths.

Jim_Mich I will help you return this forum back to it roots, I was not there then, and will not be in the future!!!

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... ght=#72444

Edit, correct link 3x
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hindsight will tell us!
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

jim_mich wrote:Murilo, why do you post such trash about me? At one time I tried to help you. I spent countless hour writing a computer program to animate and analyze your avalanche drive wheel. And when I found it unworkable, you turned ugly towards me, and since that time you keep attacking me on the forum. I once said that you were ignorant as to why your wheel cannot work. But you thought that was an insult. I'm ignorant about brain surgery. Being ignorant simply means that you have a lack of knowledge about something. I tried to explain to you in many different ways as to why your avalanche drive looks to be unbalanced but because of leveraging, your avalanche drive is ALWAYS BALANCED. But instead of either accepting truth or choosing to ignore my analysis, you keep attacking me. And when I don't respond to your written attacks, you intensify them, the same as smith66 and cloud camper intensify their assault against me when I ignore their posts.

You guys are killing this forum by your constant assaults. Do some forum searches. You guys that keep attacking other members write my name or some derivative of my name in a vast majority of your posts. You hate truth. So you keep posting lies. And liars always lose track of what is truth.

Murilo, calling other members vile names is uncalled for, and it is against the forum Terms of Use. I’ve never called you any vile name. Pointing out that you are ignorant of certain knowledge is not an attempt to insult you. I’m sorry that you took it as an insult.

But your postings here are clearly attempts to insult me. And they are lies, making you a liar. And such defamation are against the law. Thus you are making yourself a criminal. Do you have the intelligence to understand what I’m telling you?

I started this poll because every time I attempt a serious discussion, three people start posting vile untrue comments about me that are totally unrelated to the thread topic.

Smith66 has used the words Alan, Hammer, or Jim_Mich in 153 of his his 428 total postings. That means that 36% of his posts are about two other members. Clearly smith66 is NOT interested in Bessler's wheel. He only uses this forum to attack these two individuals. And in most of his other posting smith66 attacks other members and often speaks ill of all forum members.

Jim Lindgaard has 11 aliases. He has broken the Terms of Use uncountable times. He should be banned. And every time he comes back and his identity is again revealed, he should again be instantly banned.

Only then we can get back to seriously researching Bessler's wheel. This forum is sick and about to die. It is infested with parasites. There are about 140 good forum members here. But the forum is being killed by just a few bad apples.

I tried ignoring the bad apples. But they kept derailing my threads. If they limited their off topic slander to their own threads, it might have been bearable. But since very few people would engage them in discussions in their threads, they keep migrating to threads where all the action is. And soon they have highjacked another good thread.

I'm simply attempting to set the forum back on its rails. Most successful forums have a group of moderators that keep the bad apples in line. Scott attempted to use the reputation system as a moderating tool. But it takes way too long to remove the bad apples. And that causes the whole forum to start rotting.

We should be discussing Bessler's writings and discussing wheel information. Instead we are subjected to a continual barrage of insults from a minority few posters.

I didn't read to this above post BUT I didn't like it! 8(

I'm glad Jam_MIB expended so much labor, with his so short time... 8)

I'm very sorry for the msg I sent, BUT I change nor a single word...

At contrary, I was forced to look at 'Michaelis' in order to consult a word:
- in Portuguese is 'SONSO'
- in English, 'slyness', cunning, artful...
This word is needed to complete the panorama.

At this point he should ask himself: WHO can I still cheat?
murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Smith66 should be banned.

Post by murilo »

cloud camper wrote:This is simply another naked JM power play trying to silence his critics.

I have seen how Jim personally humiliates Murilo and others.

But now we have a completely scientific proof that JM's "motion" ideas are
crap.

But JM feels that he has been elected to root out those who do not agree with him.

This is a position for which he was never nominated. If the forum decides to nominate a "sheriff" then fine, but until then this heavy handed suppression should not be tolerated.

Murilo is right, JM is truly the Ugly American on the forum and I am an American so I can say this in truth.

Murilo, I am ashamed to be from the same country as this ignorant individual.

I have now scientifically shown where JM's ideas are false and now he wants to suppress me as well.

Don't let JM fool you, he only wants to "help" you understand how stupid
you are. But now JM finds himself in the same boat.

I will continue to prove JM's ideas are crap just like he tried with your ideas.

Anytime he opens his mouth I will turn it into a CF debate which JM is guaranteed to lose.
CC, look at this:

I know what is this planet, I have been up to now in 25 countries and I know I have still a lot to see all around...

But the few I already learned was enough to avoid mix in a same pan the identities, colors, religions, ages, cultures and countries!

So, sorry say, don't be worry to explain me stuffs as above.
Thanx anyhow!
Best!
M
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Hi Jim_Mich,
I make it clear to Jim_Mich and this forum that there is a lot of my copy right material on Jim_Mich link and that Jim_Mich has no legal right to any of my intellectual property not even his copy’s of my work.
Trevor, I have a hard time putting up with fools.

Quite obviously wheel ideas have been posted in the forum, then they get copied, modified, and re-posted so as to discuss ideas. Thus over the many years that I've been a forum member, such wheels (as yours) have ended up in my album. Any fool should understand how this happens. And mixed in with all the pictures are many of my own. And any fool that takes the time to look at any specific picture and read what is said about the picture can determine whose wheel it is. Never do I claim that other peoples pictures are mine.

I didn't feel it necessary to sort through hundreds of picture to create a listing of which were my wheel ideas and which were discussions of other peoples wheel ideas.

Trevor, you make it sound like I'm claiming those images of yours belong to me. They don't. You posted a link to a video of your Geo-Genny. (The video is no longer available) And in the process of discussing your idea, I screen-captured about four frames from your videos, so as to be able to discuss your wheel testing methods. This is considered "fair use" and is allowed under copyright law.

I'm sorry if you didn't like my analysis of your wheel. And I never 'red balled' you (I assume you mean red dot?).

jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Murilo wrote:I didn't read to this above post BUT I didn't like it! 8(
Now that is the real mark of a fool. To post that they didn't like something that they didn't even read.
Do you really understand how foolish that is?

Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi Jim_Mich,
I was not being foolish, I was making it know that some of the build on the link was mine, unlike your quote which was not clear and precise. If you had been clear and precise I would not have had to correct you! It is clear you are trying to promote your builds in the text of your argument with Jim L.
Open your eyes and browse my album at: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?u=53

Note that my user number is 53, which means that I have been a member since the forum started. And I've posted many ideas about many wheels.

Just because you are ignorant of these postings is no reason to claim that I've not built anything.
Jim_mich wrote, I'm sorry if you didn't like my analysis of your wheel. I did like your analysis of my wheel mainly because it was not correct and I found where the device was gaining its many mechanical advantages.

On a personal Note. You are so predictable, you are about to argue with some one so first install in the minds of the reader that you are dealing with a fool, idiot, ignorant, or someone who does not know what they are talking about.

I know that I am dealing with no fool, Jim_ Mich you are a very intelligent man and I have enjoyed watching you work. I personally would not stoop so low as to use your arguing methods so you have me at a disadvantage! This is where you normally use the phrase “I do not know what you mean?�

You left the bit out where you play the victim and have been wronged, “you are insulted “ still you can use it on your reply! Maybe even tell the readers that I need to go away and learn to install in the minds of the readers that I am lacking in knowledge and you should not be wasting your time arguing with this ignorant.

But what I do not like is the double standards here, but you are not alone there. Thank you for not giving me a red dot, but you should have because I do not like double standards!!!

Regards Trevor

Edit, + not
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsight will tell us!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi Jim_Mich,

I am sorry I had to correct you on you CF wheel and I have no bad feelings towards you and hope you can bluff it out for at least another 30 year.

You have taught me a lot, some good, and some bad and I am richer for the experience. So I thank you for that, and maybe you can take heart that your time arguing with me was not a complete waste of time!

With respect, Trevor
Hindsight will tell us!
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

jim_mich wrote:
Murilo wrote:I didn't read to this above post BUT I didn't like it! 8(
Now that is the real mark of a fool. To post that they didn't like something that they didn't even read.
Do you really understand how foolish that is?

Hehe...
Very old joke, dear!
If you where that smart you should ignore.
smith66
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Smith66 should be banned.

Post by smith66 »

jim_mich wrote:Jim Lindgaard reaches 'should be banned' status' once again after 3 months of his most recent re-incarnation as the sock-puppet 'smith66', which is explicitly against the 'terms of use' of this forum. We shall see how long until Scott bans him again.

The forum as a group only votes people off the forum when their behavior becomes so obnoxious that enough members push the red button of the obnoxious individual.
smith66 wrote:Mr Vibrating,
A link to my thread and in it, I even agree with Jim_Mich but got no green dot.
Go figure.
Green reputation buttons are usually pushed when people like Fletcher (and others) try to help fellow members. The red and green buttons work only once. You can't give a bunch of green dots to a favorite member. So Jim Lindgaard, aka smith66, simply agreeing with me does not negate all the crap he posts. Any one single posting will not magically cause me to punch someone's reputation button. Reputations are earned or lost over a period of time and a number of postings.

The reputations mostly reflect how people treat other forum members. If a member acts continually in a vile and obnoxious manner towards other members, then that obnoxious member deserves his red dots and bad reputation status.

It is the vile and obnoxious off topic postings that derail threads and turn them into train wrecks.

Jim_Mich,
I have given you a green dot because like ab hammer, you also are very intelligent. I only wish that people who post in here would accept your's and ab hammer's leadership and openly acknowledge that this forum would hve little credibility without 2 fine people like yourselves establishing the lofty standards of excellence that you have.
Again, congratulations on being one of the 2 smartest people in this forum.

Sincerely, your friend,
James Lindgaard
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

OK!
OK!
Now good... now good...
Good boy... well done...
Good boy...