Smith66 should be banned.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Should smith66, aka Jim Lindgaard, be banned (again)

You may select 1 option

View results

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Smith66 should be banned.

Post by AB Hammer »

smith66 wrote:rasselasss

>> Scott's the Moderator,let him do his job without influence <<

I think what some miss is that Scott may be like cloud camper and would like to see if I am onto something. I have been spending my money to openly build while showing what it is that I am trying to accomplish.
Still, there was once a thread where someone asked the question, if you could ask Bessler one question, what would it be ?
I was the fool who said I'd ask him if I could demonstrate the principle that he had realized.
It's like they say, be careful what you wish for because you just may get it. And ab hammer wishes for the wheel in Bessler's Poetica Apologia and his friends believe he should have it as well.
Once I demonstrate Mt 127 works, then everyone will know they got their wish. And then they should be thankful to God. And as for me ? i will wash my hands of the sordid affair which is Bessler's wheel. Have other things I'd like to do like get a nice boy friend. Alan showed me where I was wrong for wanting a woman in my life.
???<< I'd like to do like get a nice boy friend. Alan showed me where I was wrong for wanting a woman in my life.>>???

This statement of smith66/Lindgaard sounds like I am being stalked for smith66/Lindgaard's sick fantasies.

If smith66 / Lindgaard ever finished any build he ever started talking about and left the BS out of it. He most likely would not have ever gotten banned. But he has been banned over and over and not just from here. This is a pattern of nothing but disruption.

Alan
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
murilo
Addict
Addict

re: Smith66 should be banned.

Post by murilo »

I voted NO!
J66 has his problems and issues, but it's very hard for me to forget WHAT is j_m, aka James Randall...

... he's a cold and fake hacker, a monster, addicted to himself, a mad predator with shadow objectives...

... which are to build here the book of his life, his false and forced 'geniality', ignoring all the rest of obvious facts, human and tech evidences... together to his bitter gang!

Why doesn't he stays just caring about his own site? Why not? There he's the absolute king of nothing! Why not to start his own forum on BW?

Be sure, you all... there are, all around, in Universe the endless Natural Justice.

(BTW, I guess to dare about the possibility of erasing, adding and editing all presented texts/draws in this Forum... a Forum that is getting more and more POOR, thanks to discussions like this one! Woooosh... 8(

A consolation to us must be our task, that is so easy, soft and without enemies.

Scott!!! Help!!!
Last edited by murilo on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smith66
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by smith66 »

AB Hammer,
You mean like this,
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/downl ... b493254d82

Hmm, considering Bessler's drawings when I build. A very good reason to ban someone from BESSLERWHEEL.COM.
And I think some of that I built while being treated for cancer. What's your excuse. But as you have shown me, a strong dominating man in my life is something to be desired. After all, as you have told me many times, the only way you can help me is if I live with you because you are a hands on type of person.
You guys can visit Alan any time you like. As for me, Alan knows there is a gal that likes me but I think with what I have been through, don't need the hassle.
Attachments
looks complete to me as well as the others. Can I have some of what Alan is smoking ?
looks complete to me as well as the others. Can I have some of what Alan is smoking ?
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Yes I see we missed another of Smith66/Lindgaard's sign ins Bessler_Supporter

Lindgaard
I have already said that that one and variation is the only one you have ever shown finished. It is the rest of all your starts you have never finished and shown. But for only a couple of builds in over 5 years is a poor track record for a snail.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Murilo, why do you post such trash about me? At one time I tried to help you. I spent countless hour writing a computer program to animate and analyze your avalanche drive wheel. And when I found it unworkable, you turned ugly towards me, and since that time you keep attacking me on the forum. I once said that you were ignorant as to why your wheel cannot work. But you thought that was an insult. I'm ignorant about brain surgery. Being ignorant simply means that you have a lack of knowledge about something. I tried to explain to you in many different ways as to why your avalanche drive looks to be unbalanced but because of leveraging, your avalanche drive is ALWAYS BALANCED. But instead of either accepting truth or choosing to ignore my analysis, you keep attacking me. And when I don't respond to your written attacks, you intensify them, the same as smith66 and cloud camper intensify their assault against me when I ignore their posts.

You guys are killing this forum by your constant assaults. Do some forum searches. You guys that keep attacking other members write my name or some derivative of my name in a vast majority of your posts. You hate truth. So you keep posting lies. And liars always lose track of what is truth.

Murilo, calling other members vile names is uncalled for, and it is against the forum Terms of Use. I’ve never called you any vile name. Pointing out that you are ignorant of certain knowledge is not an attempt to insult you. I’m sorry that you took it as an insult.

But your postings here are clearly attempts to insult me. And they are lies, making you a liar. And such defamation are against the law. Thus you are making yourself a criminal. Do you have the intelligence to understand what I’m telling you?

I started this poll because every time I attempt a serious discussion, three people start posting vile untrue comments about me that are totally unrelated to the thread topic.

Smith66 has used the words Alan, Hammer, or Jim_Mich in 153 of his his 428 total postings. That means that 36% of his posts are about two other members. Clearly smith66 is NOT interested in Bessler's wheel. He only uses this forum to attack these two individuals. And in most of his other posting smith66 attacks other members and often speaks ill of all forum members.

Jim Lindgaard has 11 aliases. He has broken the Terms of Use uncountable times. He should be banned. And every time he comes back and his identity is again revealed, he should again be instantly banned.

Only then we can get back to seriously researching Bessler's wheel. This forum is sick and about to die. It is infested with parasites. There are about 140 good forum members here. But the forum is being killed by just a few bad apples.

I tried ignoring the bad apples. But they kept derailing my threads. If they limited their off topic slander to their own threads, it might have been bearable. But since very few people would engage them in discussions in their threads, they keep migrating to threads where all the action is. And soon they have highjacked another good thread.

I'm simply attempting to set the forum back on its rails. Most successful forums have a group of moderators that keep the bad apples in line. Scott attempted to use the reputation system as a moderating tool. But it takes way too long to remove the bad apples. And that causes the whole forum to start rotting.

We should be discussing Bessler's writings and discussing wheel information. Instead we are subjected to a continual barrage of insults from a minority few posters.

rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

We can number crunch any number of ways Jim Mich,between 700-1000 visit this Forum every day...how many are members without logging in...God knows...... they are obviously not interested in voting/blogging whatever,but this site will not survive without them ....in the interests of what we are about....bury the hatchet and move on ..
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

This is simply another naked JM power play trying to silence his critics.

I have seen how Jim personally humiliates Murilo and others.

But now we have a completely scientific proof that JM's "motion" ideas are
crap.

But JM feels that he has been elected to root out those who do not agree with him.

This is a position for which he was never nominated. If the forum decides to nominate a "sheriff" then fine, but until then this heavy handed suppression should not be tolerated.

Murilo is right, JM is truly the Ugly American on the forum and I am an American so I can say this in truth.

Murilo, I am ashamed to be from the same country as this ignorant individual.

I have now scientifically shown where JM's ideas are false and now he wants to suppress me as well.

Don't let JM fool you, he only wants to "help" you understand how stupid
you are. But now JM finds himself in the same boat.

I will continue to prove JM's ideas are crap just like he tried with your ideas.

Anytime he opens his mouth I will turn it into a CF debate which JM is guaranteed to lose.
smith66
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by smith66 »

murilo wrote:I voted NO!
J66 has his problems and issues, but it's very hard for me to forget WHAT is j_m, aka James Randall...

... he's a cold and fake hacker, a monster, addicted to himself, a mad predator with shadow objectives...

... which are to build here the book of his life, his false and forced 'geniality', ignoring all the rest of obvious facts, human and tech evidences... together to his bitter gang!

Why doesn't he stays just caring about his own site? Why not? There he's the absolute king of nothing! Why not to start his own forum on BW?

Be sure, you all... there are, all around, in Universe the endless Natural Justice.

(BTW, I guess to dare about the possibility of erasing, adding and editing all presented texts/draws in this Forum... a Forum that is getting more and more POOR, thanks to discussions like this one! Woooosh... 8(

A consolation to us must be our task, that is so easy, soft and without enemies.

Scott!!! Help!!!
Murilo,
There is a way your Avalanche drive may work. Math shows a possible way. With the simple diagram I have attached, there are4 weights on each side that are attached to the same belt and rotate at a 1 to 1 ratio.
And on one side, there are a couple of weights that move on a different system/belt. Because of this, this second system is that which would power the main belt.
You see, when a weight is moving down one side, it would move onto the secondary belt and move slower, possibly at 1/4 the speed. Then every other weight on the main belt could switch places with one on the secondary belt.
And with 3 weights on the secondary system, they would generate some extra force. The "trick" would be that they move slower than the weights on the primary belt so when one weight moves onto the secondary belt, a weight from the secondary belt moves onto the primary belt maintaining the over balance.
one thing about computers is that they can't think ;-)
But do to my health slowly improving, I'm going to take it slow on my own projects. I have assembled my drill press and have about finished my work bench but my job that pays my bills should come first.
And Murilo, as I have mentioned before, take a little time and see if you can't think of an inexpensive way to try it. You may find the only problem that you had was being around people not willing to consider how your idea might be modified so it would have a chance of working.

Jim
Attachments
UntitledMurilo.jpg
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

rasselasss, why don't you ask Jim Lindgaard, Murilo, and Cloud camper to "bury the hatchet and move on"? They are the ones that constantly attack others without provocation. Time after time, they simply post an assault, not against an idea, but against persons. Their post don't add to the discussion. So why do they post such crap as ...
Murilo wrote:... he's a cold and fake hacker, a monster, addicted to himself, a mad predator with shadow objectives...

What does this have to do with Bessler's wheel? Absolutely nothing! It is simply an attempt at defamation.

And Jim Lindgaard posts outright lies ...
smith66 wrote:@ab hammer and jim_mich,
I think it is as I have mentioned, your credibility is at stake and defaming me is the only way you have left.
Neither one of you can show one build or thread attributed to Bessler's work.

My objective here is simple. To turn the forum back to its roots, where we discussed ideas and searched for truth. Instead it has become a cesspool of lying and name calling.

rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Tarzier 79 and i had a bit of a "spate"...we ignore each other....no big deal....so why can't you guys do this....i take no sides...but all this is harmful to this Excellent Forum...move on please.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

cloud camper wrote:Anytime he opens his mouth I will turn it into a CF debate which JM is guaranteed to lose.
And this is typical harassment.

So by cloud campers own words, he intends to highjack every thread I start, and turn it into a CF debate.

cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

Who's afraid of a little CF?

This is your whole theory.

Certainly you can defend your own theory can't you?

This should be no challenge for a C/F expert who claims running devices.

Please.
smith66
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by smith66 »

AB Hammer wrote:Yes I see we missed another of Smith66/Lindgaard's sign ins Bessler_Supporter

Lindgaard
I have already said that that one and variation is the only one you have ever shown finished. It is the rest of all your starts you have never finished and shown. But for only a couple of builds in over 5 years is a poor track record for a snail.
Alan,
I have never seen you build anything. All you do is sit home collecting disability and make my life miserable for working through more serious medical issues.
On John Tesh last night, he said that fat people like you will have 2 1/2 times the pain someone height/weight proportionate like myself will have because all you do is eat and post. Get a life.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Cloud camper, back off!

In effect, you are asking me to make full disclosure of the method and the mechanical means of implementing the method. Both are intellectual property. Asking me to disclose such information is unethical on your part.

smith66
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by smith66 »

jim_mich wrote:rasselasss, why don't you ask Jim Lindgaard, Murilo, and Cloud camper to "bury the hatchet and move on"? They are the ones that constantly attack others without provocation. Time after time, they simply post an assault, not against an idea, but against persons. Their post don't add to the discussion. So why do they post such crap as ...
Murilo wrote:... he's a cold and fake hacker, a monster, addicted to himself, a mad predator with shadow objectives...

What does this have to do with Bessler's wheel? Absolutely nothing! It is simply an attempt at defamation.

And Jim Lindgaard posts outright lies ...
smith66 wrote:@ab hammer and jim_mich,
I think it is as I have mentioned, your credibility is at stake and defaming me is the only way you have left.
Neither one of you can show one build or thread attributed to Bessler's work.

My objective here is simple. To turn the forum back to its roots, where we discussed ideas and searched for truth. Instead it has become a cesspool of lying and name calling.

Show a build Jim_Mich. I haven't seen you or ab hammer build anything yet you 2 are the ones who are doing ALL of the attacking.
Asking if a tree makes a sound if no one hears it does not constitute trying to understand Bessler's wheel. You and ab hammer both have posted that there is NOTHING in Bessler's drawings when Bessler himself said there is.
What you and ab hammer have done is turn this forum into your own personal bitch session.
With you jim_mich, it's I'm an old man and I'm trying to keep my mind sharp. If everyone doesn't kiss up to me, I'll get mad.
And with ab hammer, it's don't look at me because I'm always pointing my finger at somebody else.
there is a story called the thin man and a part of it's lesson is that fat lazy people don't appreciate the work other people do when all they do is sit around feeling sorry for themselves.
Yep, if this forum is about discrediting Bessler, then jim_mich and ab hammer should be it's conscience.