Perpetuum mobile "profile"...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Perpetuum mobile "profile"...

Post by iacob alex »

.....or natural "proposal" (principle ) , or outline , you can find at :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Orbit3.gif

The "profile" has an amazing simplicity .

You can relate it to "Three points on a line..." topic , and...so many others.

Anyway , we are living inside this cosmic variable leverage ...Earh-Moon rotating "seesaw"...pulsatory mechanical perpetuum mobile...or as you like to call it.

Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

balex , i started building up my own theory or a collection
of thoughts and ideas dealing with planets etc but,
a few days back i realised the sun actualy orbits through
the universe , so the primary cause of our planetary movement is not the sun ..

look at the milkyway spiral , it seems like the most common
movement is a spiral or vortex if you like that word more.
vortexes on earth are a different thing but dust devils etc
is said to theoreticly be able to self sustain ...

just intresting thoughts..
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

re: Perpetuum mobile "profile"...

Post by iacob alex »

Hi !
I have no theory regarding the topic of this forum.

All that I made , was to look around me and simplify the things...to a primary level...something alike "let's play a ("self") rotating seesaw" , due to a continuous gravity unbalance and inertia.

I have had to learn the simplest things , as a collection of puzzle pieces ( this is why I "opened" so many topics...) , as a manner to "build" an useful image for a possible gravity powered simple machine.

As a proof , I tested a lot of small size models...and I hope that the last "key" is a bigger/ "appropriate" size.

Johannes , I wish you success with your theory !

Al_ex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....as a poetic inspiration , at :

http://factumpoetica.org/drawings/eleven/

Sometimes,poetry comes nearer to vital truth than our common knowledge...

Al_ex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....for the present moment does seem "shadowy" , if not unconvincing.
We can find some words of encouragement , at :
https://mysite.du.edu/~jcalvert/tech/ma ... ines.htm#H
...and here , at "viiii/Perpetual Motion" , you can read "...the common observation that mechanical energy does seem to disappear without trace , nourished the hope that perhaps the opposite also occurred " .
"In all things it is better to hope than to despair " (JW von Goethe ).
Al_ex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....as a collection of manufactures , at :
https://youtu.be/GbD3Bcodxy4
So , help yourself...
Al_ex
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Its nice to see someone like Veproject with the excellent building skills that he possesses just get on with the job and test build .

Minimum of bullshit and wasted time !

I think if anybody deserves a breakthrough it's this type of person .

Are you listening God ?
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

His builds have power sources, they aren't running by themselves. He's using his excellent building skills to give you false hope. He would be one of the last persons to have a breakthrough either from effort or divine intervention.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Ecce ,

"He's using his excellent building skills to give you false hope."

-----

But that's where the "minimum of bullshit " comes in .

Everybody (with even a small amount of knowledge about the subject ) should know that the constructions don't operate as he portrays them .

How should they know ?

Well Veproject gives them most of the visual information required to analyse the concept .

If the percipients are still puzzled about what they are seeing then they have the option of reproducing it to clarify their own knowledge .

I don't think you can do better than that !

It sure beats "you have to be nice to me " before I tell you what a great guy I am , -

or

"I can't tell you what I'm doing " because then you would know , -

or

"God told me how to do it " and he doesn't want me to show you that I am the favoured one .

I guess it all comes down to the motivations of the person . At least with Veproject he has an honest approach to it . He doesn't make any claims to have solved anything . He is allowing the observer to decide .

I like honest people . I'm hoping God looks favourably on him over others . : )
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Everybody (with even a small amount of knowledge about the subject ) should know that the constructions don't operate as he portrays them...
He is allowing the observer to decide .
That describes Bessler's wheels as well. The only difference is Veproject's devices are shown moving. Everybody with a small amount of knowledge about the subject should know Bessler's wheels didn't operate as he portrayed them, and that is what we should learn from, or decide about, V's education projects, and in turn, about Bessler's wheels.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

It's interesting to think that if the Bessler Saga had occurred in modern times we could have a long video on U tube showing the wheel trundling along continuously with the odd extraneous head of scientific personalities coming into the frame looking closely at the bearings and supports and measuring rotation speeds etc .

I'm not sure whether I would be more or less convinced by that .

I think in the end I can't come up with convincing evidence for myself that makes me believe that it cannot be done !

It seems intuitive to me that if you get the forces available to act in the right directions then energy will flow , as it always does , along the force lines .

Anyway it's enough of a challenge to keep us off the streets for awhile .

And its nice to see you are sticking with us ! :)
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Where is the evidence that it can be done?

The energy flows in a circle, no matter what direction the available forces might be going in at any moment. After one revolution, the available forces have canceled themselves out, and some of the original amount of startup energy is unavailable for the next revolution.

I'll stick around to keep everyone honest :)
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

"Where is the evidence that it can be done? "

----
When I see convincing evidence that it can't be done then I will cease looking for the evidence that it can !

I need another month ! : )
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Where is the evidence that it cannot be done?

Through history we have been told that if man were meant to fly, he would have been born with wings! How about the one stating that man would never make it to the moon?

My favorite historical quote is: "Man cannot travel faster than 40 miles an hour because he will not be able to catch his breath!". Lets fall back to September 8, 1966 and the premier of "Star Trek", Remember Kirk's communicator and how we all wished we had a phone like that?

WHY BOTHER?

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.
- Peter Ustinov

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
- Robert Goddard (1882-1945)

https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/neverwrk.htm
Last edited by rlortie on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Art wrote: "When I see convincing evidence that it can't be done then I will cease looking for the evidence that it can!"

The phrase:"Gravity is conservative" is no more than circumstantial evidence making it seem likely that something is true but does not prove it

It is a popular delusion that the scientific enquirer is under an obligation not to go beyond generalization of observed facts...but anyone who is practically acquainted with scientific work is aware that those who refuse to go beyond the facts, rarely get as far.
Thomas Henry Huxley (1825-95) English biologist.