Besslers Codes

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Besslers Codes

Post by Oystein »

I will take this reply out of Trevors thread, and answer questions here.
daxwc wrote:I know you’re on the right track Oystein, but am sceptical this line on the Rosicrucian ciphers is where the secret is held in itself. My opinion is he wouldn’t have used a known code, but the code is there to talk to other members. That said I have not followed the track you’re on in MT or where you might be evidence wise, but believe the answer lies in MT. I do wish you the best of luck and contact me if you feel I could help.

We know the publisher of AP, so would Bessler’s paranoia allow him to devolve suspicious activity in typesetting before the wheel was sold?
I understand what you are trying to tell, but the thing about what I call the "rosicrucian" chiphers is that the author must make his own rules or keys. I call it "rosicrucian" as the resemblance or practical method is the same (compass and square) and some triggers (letters or words) In Besslers case, some of the "keys" can be found in MT, and some from "errors" in printing. Geometry, print-errors and trigger-letters and words are what I call rosicrucian chiphers. You don`t need to be sceptical as most of Besslers solutions are self-proven as soon as they are solved. There are no room for doubt I can assure you.

I will show you an example of a simple Rosie Cross signature from another author (Shake Spear first folio, published after his death), where the triggers are Rosie (You will have to look for Rosie or Rosy throughout the whole book) and then know that you are looking for a 3-4-5 triangle, and find the capital letters. This one was found by the Norwegian cryptographer Petter Amundsen and it is among the approved solutions by the expert Jola Sigmond.

Anyway the text say: "Published by Rosie CROSS" (Apud = Published by or "in the writings of")

Bessler used different geometric figures (wich I have found through geometric experiments, and other "triggers". All his published drawings uses the same method, including som pages with more,less or none graphics in AP. Many of the MT drawings use this method, and the number/letter mixup is a clue to solve many of the pages in AP. Some special letters, ornaments or lines etc. are placed where they are placed with a provable purpose.
Attachments
Apud Rosie CROSS
<br />( Credit to Petter Amunsden, Norway )
Apud Rosie CROSS
( Credit to Petter Amunsden, Norway )
daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: Besslers Codes

Post by daxwc »

We know the publisher of AP, so would Bessler’s paranoia allow him to devolve suspicious activity in typesetting before the wheel was sold?
Like I said thus Bessler has to become involved with the publisher in typesetting and thus alerting the printer to the code. I have no doubt you have found valuable information and maybe due to the fact nobody had MT he felt secure, but I don’t think MT was even developed in 1717. Is the information the secret or is the information a pageantry of words? We all await to see where your clues lead 8)
What goes around, comes around.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

So on the opening page of his Apologia, you think Bessler would not notice his name spelled wrong? and placed too far to the right? We cant find any other place on the page where there are such faults. ........ORFFREY

http://gdz.sub.uni-goettingen.de/dms/lo ... D=LOG_0005

It is no way possible that Bessler would publish an Apologie and spell his name wrong and place it wrong on the first page, no matter who put the letters in the print. By the way, Bessler do write in this book that this was one the thing he had learned and was quite good at.

There are a handfull pages containing the ciphers, so I think it was feasible for Bessler to participate on those special pages. And also remember that the cipher did not mean anything to the typograph if this person placed the letters on Bessler instructions. He also would have noticed ORFFREY spelled wrong! Both ovelooking this on the first page? Bessler must have dictated at least a handfull of pages.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

oystein wrote: As my book is nearing completion, and less new added information appears, I have started the project of building. One mechanism prototype is finished and proven to do what it have to. And I have now finally gotten a place to start work on the complete machine...

...My research support a static gravity/mass preponderance theory.
how much time do you need? i'll give you 100000 thalers, too. i think the clock ran out on the other guys i made the offer to.
So why would he spend hundreds of hours to incorperate this special method to show a consistant mechanical principle and in word write how they are inter-connected, if he wasn`t genuine?
we can't really have a discussion about any of this, pro or con, until your book comes out.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

I am at the moment evaluating a sceanrio where I will sell my business and work solely on this for a year.

Machine building, patenting and book publishing. So I dont know exactly when I will be finished.

For now you have to take my word for it. The codes or system are there, so I claim Bessler was not a fraud. I have given the first 120 printed pages to two trusted people, with above average intelligence and they confirm the validity of the findings. It can be proven mainly because there are never a solution used only one place. Often the same method is used as much as in 3 to 10 places, then making coincidences or speculation/interpretation is simply not possible. Speculation has been removed from my book if they are not later confirmed other places.

MT did not have to be written before AP. The letter/number switching is not that complicated so you would need a whole machine book to remember it. I dont think we know when the different MT drawings was made. I am pretty sure he had most of it early on. As he planned to publish it after selling the machine. (We only know when he removed some pages.)
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Up to day the R+C main branch has a lot to see with Cassel, Deutschland.
Cheers!
M
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

you already have one mechanism but you're not going to go ahead and see if it works with one or two or seven more?
that's odd. but if you want a year, ok. oct.1 '14, if we're still around.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

There is no question in my mind that Bessler was well versed in ciphers. I have been banging that drum for years, back when everybody refused to acknowledge Bessler was involved in esoteric studies. At least we can all agree now he did and move on to the next phase; hidden knowledge, which goes hand in hand.

The use of ciphers has long been recognized as indispensable in military and diplomatic circles, but the modern world has overlooked the important rôle played by cryptography in literature and philosophy. If the art of deciphering cryptograms could be made popular, it would result in the discovery of much hitherto unsuspected wisdom possessed by both ancient and mediæval philosophers. It would prove that many apparently verbose and rambling authors were wordy for the sake of concealing words. Ciphers are hidden in the most subtle manner: they may be concealed in the watermark of the paper upon which a book is printed; they may be bound into the covers of ancient books; they may be hidden under imperfect pagination; they may be extracted from the first letters of words or the first words of sentences; they may be artfully concealed in mathematical equations or in apparently unintelligible characters; they may be extracted from the jargon of clowns or revealed by heat as having been written in sympathetic ink; they may be word ciphers, letter ciphers, or apparently ambiguous statements whose meaning could be understood only by repeated careful readings; they may he discovered in the elaborately illuminated initial letters of early books or they may be revealed by a process of counting words or letters. If those interested in Freemasonic research would give serious consideration to this subject, they might find in books and manuscripts of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries the information necessary to bridge the gap in Masonic history that now exists between the Mysteries of the ancient world and the Craft Masonry of the last three centuries.
The arcana of the ancient Mysteries were never revealed to the profane except through the media of symbols. Symbolism fulfilled the dual office of concealing the sacred truths from the uninitiated and revealing them to those qualified to understand the symbols. Forms are the symbols of formless divine principles; symbolism is the language of Nature. With reverence the wise pierce the veil and with clearer vision contemplate the reality; but the ignorant, unable to distinguish between the false and the true, behold a universe of symbols. It may well be said of Nature--the Great Mother--that she is ever tracing strange characters upon the surface of things, but only to her eldest and wisest sons as a reward for their faith and devotion does she reveal the cryptic alphabet which is the key to the import of these tracings.
The temples of the ancient Mysteries evolved their own sacred languages, known only to their initiates and never spoken save in the sanctuary. The illumined priests considered it sacrilege to discuss the sacred truths of the higher worlds or the divine verities of eternal Nature in the same tongue as that used by the vulgar for wrangling and dissension. A sacred science must needs be couched in a sacred language. Secret alphabets also were invented, and whenever the secrets of the wise were committed to writing, characters meaningless to the uninformed were employed. Such forms of writing were called sacred or Hermetic alphabets. Some--such as the famous angelic writing--are still retained in the higher degrees of Masonry.
Bessler quote:
He spoke good Greek, Latin, Chaldean
and Arabic and taught me some Hebrew. He also taught me
hieroglyphics, the language of Nature and the writings of the
Angels.
AP pg 265
Are you positive the clues lead to the secret of PM or the clues just lead to sacred knowledge to the secret organisation?
What goes around, comes around.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

In AP the "ciphers" leads to known geometric combiations and finally mechanical words that will transform by the same geometry. The geometry is a combination of known gometry that also show the mechanisms main form.

Some group of words also appear (for example inside a circle or on a line) describing mechanical action at that geometric location.

There are also some figures showing a deeper "line of thought" where a special word appear special places, that also solve the word we are asked to be looking for in AP. (The word for the devil). When solved it appear with both geometry, text and description. The figure is repeated both in MT and published drawings and also include the most vital mechanical principle as basic geometry.

About why it is not just to put up some mechanisms and try:

Yes I built a wooden mechanism and tested it properties on one circular plate to see if all the arms and joints was needed, and if the forces needed was present.

It is not possible to just put up one more and one more mechanism. the mechanisms are not small and local on one place, but interact in every direction. So you need planning and a litle more "3D" than just a plate and some hasty mechanisms spread around. And they need to be tight to take some "squeesing" forces. Especially the reason for sliding noises from th machine can be counted for.

Trying to relate that to a poem line:
Just as things you eat runs through every sinue of you body, so does the forces of the weights in the machine spread around to every part of the wheels interior.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Besslers Codes

Post by Oystein »

Are you positive the clues lead to the secret of PM or the clues just lead to sacred knowledge to the secret organisation?
I have found no pointers in Bessler material that connects him to any organization or fraternity. But he sure knew the secret methods.
getterdone
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by getterdone »

Great work Oystein, I think your on the right track. I find your choice of words to describe the motion within interesting ''squeeze'' Hmmm....

I've done some experiments in the past were I squeezed a lever between the axle and the perimeter at the 3 o'clock position. The force of the squeeze could be measured when the wheel was stopped , and one side would appear heavier with everything equal on both sides.

With a gentle push the wheel would have an increase in momentum when the squeeze was released.

However, I've never been able to give it enough of a push to get it over the top , past the reset position.

I hope you have better luck, and that all your hard work pays off

Leo
Beer is the cause and the solution of all my problems.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Thanks, and good luck to you too.
zoelra
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by zoelra »

@0ystein

I believe you said as much on JC’s blog several months ago, but I wanted to double-check to see if this is what you meant.

When Bessler speaks of Overbalance or Preponderance, he means there is a greater number of weights on the descending side than on the ascending side, and not simply more leverage.

Can you verify if this is a correct interpretation?

Thanks,
Rick
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Thank you Oystein for starting this thread and sharing your research. It can only help to add more minds to the project, if the input doesn't become a distraction.

This is an exciting line of inquiry.

I have been filling hours by copying and pasting all of the biblical passage references in the AP and though time consuming and perhaps a bit inspirational, I have with some passages, felt as though Bessler was talking from the grave.

I am not an especially religious fellow but this has been an interesting project. Now to assimilate all these passages and perhaps find a primer that will allow me to exclude the relevant from the irrelevant. Some sentences have been as if Bessler was talking to me from the grave.

I will post my findings when I complete this task and find the books and authors Bessler refers to that are not in the Bible.

Yours is a course worth pursuing and may just be the key. Good luck, keep us informed and thank you once again for sharing.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Besslers Codes

Post by Oystein »

zoelra wrote:@0ystein

I believe you said as much on JC’s blog several months ago, but I wanted to double-check to see if this is what you meant.

When Bessler speaks of Overbalance or Preponderance, he means there is a greater number of weights on the descending side than on the ascending side, and not simply more leverage.

Can you verify if this is a correct interpretation?

Thanks,
Rick
It is several ways to try to explain it, but one way of seeing it could be: weights moving towards the center without accumulating more in numbers, by moving inwards and ahead.of the rotation direction and the opposite on the way down. out and "backwards". It would be the opposite action to the Da vinci rolloing ball principle, where the weight move inwards and backwards or ahead and outwards in relation to the rotation direction. Thus in Besslers principle a "revered accumulation" appears, or preponderance..