GravInert Group Prototype 2 Stage 3

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Paul T
Dabbler
Dabbler

GravInert Group Prototype 2 Stage 3

Post by Paul T »

Hi folks, finally I've found somewhere as obsessed with perpetual motion as myself!

Here is the latest prototype I have designed and built with a lot of input and some money from folks across the globe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guwILNqmqKQ

I don't know exactly what was going on inside Bessler's wheel, but I have a hunch that he had crafted a one way bearing and was swinging a heavy pendulum with the one way bearing fitted.

The pendulum would be in two states. Lever on the down swing, pendulum unseen by the main shaft on the back swing.

I forsee the down swing to have been taken back to the same place because of the inertia of the large wooden wheel.

I see the other moving components of the design to act as a dummy load and to keep the timing.

I have not been studying Bessler for very long. Mainly Mikhail Dmitriyev's work for the last 3 years.

Any thoughts on my ideas?

Best regards,

Paul
path_finder
Addict
Addict

re: GravInert Group Prototype 2 Stage 3

Post by path_finder »

Dear Paul T,
Many thanks for sharing.

This concept has been discussed several times in this forum.
One example is here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 3802#93802

A simple way to implement the clutches has been published here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 2242#92242
Later I built myself a demonstrator with the same result: the size of the pendula must be much more longer in view to obtain a falling speed bigger than the outer rim.

A real life test I made, based on the same concept: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 8266#98266

Another version of the same principle but electronically controlled can be seen on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfjT5Sn5apU
Still hard to adjust.
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Paul T

Welcome to the Madness/ Aaa Forum. Nice construction.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Welcome to BW Forum, Paul T!
We have some 'inertialists' here!
Your model is great!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Great build Paul. I wonder if the main wheel can be briefly halted while the upper weight is swinging out. This should cause it to swing out and upwards more, I hope. Unfortunately, to do this, I think you would need something that not only brakes, but stores that energy and gives it back during reacceleration.
Paul T
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Paul T »

Hi guys, it has taken nearly 8 years for me to solve but I think I've figured out Bessler's wheel.

I also think that it can be bettered because even Bessler didn't understand exactly what he was tapping.

I've got a build in progress to prove my theory.

I'm going to be posting pictures, CAD drawings and eventually a video will pop up on the net somewhere or too no doubt! :D

I'm also going to be posting my latest research to show you where I believe the energy comes from and how we can tune the wheel to be even more powerful.

"It is possible, and even probable, that there will be, in time, other resources of energy opened up, of which we have no knowledge now. We may even find ways of applying forces such as magnetism or gravity for driving machinery without using any other means. Such realizations, though highly improbable, are not impossible. An example will best convey an idea of what we can hope to attain and what we can never attain. Imagine a disk of some homogeneous material turned perfectly true and arranged to turn in frictionless bearings on a horizontal shaft above the ground. This disk, being under the above conditions perfectly balanced, would rest in any position. Now, it is possible that we may learn how to make such a disk rotate continuously and perform work by the force of gravity without any further effort on our part; but it is perfectly impossible for the disk to turn and to do work without any force from the outside. If it could do so, it would be what is designated scientifically as a "perpetuum mobile," a machine creating its own motive power. To make the disk rotate by the force of gravity we have only to invent a screen against this force. By such a screen we could prevent this force from acting on one half of the disk, and the rotation of the latter would follow. At least, we cannot deny such a possibility until we know exactly the nature of the force of gravity. Suppose that this force were due to a movement comparable to that of a stream of air passing from above toward the center of the earth. The effect of such a stream upon both halves of the disk would be equal, and the latter would not rotate ordinarily; but if one half should be guarded by a plate arresting the movement, then it would turn."

Nikola Tesla - The Problem With Increasing Human Energy

I think one way bearings are a mechanical diode.

I also believe Bessler didn't know his wheel was a tuning fork not 100% tuned to the sub bass frequency given off by lightning 7.83hz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNuDxc9tZMk

I believe I am creating a 7.83hz mechanical oscillator (tuning fork).

How much weight to shave off to hit the resonant frequency of 7.83hz 17% perhaps?

It's the off beat of the 7.83hz that is the 1st kick of the Schumann resonances

7.83hz, 14hz, 20hz, 26hz, 33hz, 40hz, 46hz, 60hz

Build should be done by end of week.

It has cost me about £1500 and some parts I had and some parts are new.

It is being professionally engineered to high tolerances.

Will post an update soon.

Cheers,

Paul
Paul T
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Paul T »

1 week away from hopefully giving the whole world a late xmas present!
Attachments
TheEnd.jpg
Paul T
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Paul T »

Main shaft bearings used on new prototype:
Attachments
bones bearings.jpg
Paul T
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Paul T »

Here is a link to one of the prototypes I did after the first post:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8iubl4ik0mci ... 9.mp4?dl=0
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Looks like it might turn for a couple of minutes before coming to a stop? At the moment you seem to have an articulated flywheel, hopefully there's more to it.
harry morris
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by harry morris »

Hello Paul T and welcome to the house of fun ha ha, some new blood at last ! I'm absolutely delighted to see someone with a lovely ( dare I say it on here ) a big round thing er er fink its called a wheel, imagine that a new member wiv a wheel ! can't be having that and carrying out experiments as well !!! tut tut and posting them on here !!!! really well I've never heard anything like it in my life, have to get our very knowledgeable members to stop all this nonsense.
Ha ha good lad Paul, I have a 4 foot diameter wooden wheel running on 4 main bearings which I've had for many years now and it's great for ideas and experiments, our illustrious members on here will no doubt explain the laws of physics to you and explain that there is No such thing as perpetual motion it doesn't exist and never will.
Once you build a MACHINE and set it in motion it will wear out, so all we can build are machines which are self propelled by means of gravity ! as you say we haven't discovered any other means of energy yet.
Your machines are great keep up the good work, just one small point from me is that you seem to completely miss out the Centre shaft in your experiments which will I can assure you contribute greatly to your builds.
Try going back in time, year 1712, no electricity, no computers, no machines,
and this bod comes along with a completely useless item called a big wheel that can lift things pump water and crush stones, absolutely ussless you can get slaves to do these jobs fo Two shillings a week !!!
Bessler was an inventor way ahead of his time, remember he was a Clockmaker and Included Clockwork in his wheels, best of luck, cheers
Harry Morris.
Harry Morris
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Very well made Paul, so carefully balanced. The swinging weights apply their weight at their pivot points so there is no mechanical advantage despite appearances. But keep up the good work!

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Paul T

Very well constructed and a good attempt. Keep up the good work.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

"--- Now, it is possible that we may learn how to make such a disk rotate continuously and perform work by the force of gravity without any further effort on our part; but it is perfectly impossible for the disk to turn and to do work without any force from the outside. If it could do so, it would be what is designated scientifically as a "perpetuum mobile," a machine creating its own motive power. To make the disk rotate by the force of gravity we have only to invent a screen against this force. By such a screen we could prevent this force from acting on one half of the disk, and the rotation of the latter would follow. At least, we cannot deny such a possibility until we know exactly the nature of the force of gravity. Suppose that this force were due to a movement comparable to that of a stream of air passing from above toward the center of the earth. The effect of such a stream upon both halves of the disk would be equal, and the latter would not rotate ordinarily; but if one half should be guarded by a plate arresting the movement, then it would turn." --- Nikola Tesla

"I think one way bearings are a mechanical diode. " Paul T

"I believe I am creating a 7.83hz mechanical oscillator (tuning fork). " Paul T

"Main shaft bearings used on new prototype:" Paul T

---------

Hi Paul ,

If those bearings are 'over running clutches' or 'one way bearings ' as they appear to be and you can work out a reliable way of applying a measured input force and method of measuring the run time ( a nice clear video like the one you posted should work nicely ) then you are nicely positioned to do some genuine original research IMO .

Could I suggest that you consider adding an inertial T bar (that you can vary the weight on ) to the pendulums so that you can vary their frequency .

Really nice build ! .

Don't pull out of it until you have bled it dry ! : )
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Paul T
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Paul T »

These are the wheels I have. Just one of each shown in picture.

The 5mm aluminium 450mm wheels 0.8kg each

The 5mm steel 800mm wheels 26kg each

The 6mm aluminium 1000mm wheels 2.5kg each

The bearings shown above are high quality skateboard bearings. Each wheel normally has two. I calculated for a prototype with 8 x 1kg weights they would be extremely low friction.

Ultimately passive magnetic bearings are where I am going with it.

It's going to take a lot of tweaks to tune this device but collectively it will happen much more quickly.

Which is why the best thing to do is publish the results and if successful let folks replicate and globally do the tuning.

I'm using 16 x HF1416 INA Needle Roller Clutch Type One Way Bearing 14x20x16mm

https://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/p1...duct_info.html
Attachments
hf.jpg
bones.jpg