MY WHEEL ( the lady Godiva)

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

harry morris
Dabbler
Dabbler

MY WHEEL ( the lady Godiva)

Post by harry morris »

Hello everyone, this is my first post, yes a newbie at 73 half a brain still working half a body still working and BESSLER hmmmm.
I have a lovely 4ft diameter wooden wheel supported on four ball bearings and at the moment completely bare, so we have called her THE LADY GODIVA.
I love flywheels they are heavy they are strong and they are smooth and efficient,
My next task is to put her on youtube which I have yet to fathom out how to do and then you can all admire her and her lovely shape and as for those cut outs well what can I say.
I have to say I admire you lot I think you are fantastic even the guys who know physics and tell us we are wasting our time they still must read all of our posts, just in case something should manifest itself, and oh why didn't I think of that.
Best of luck everyone , cheers Harry Morris.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Welcome to the forum, Harry.

I very much doubt they read out posts. Thank God they don't.

If they did they wouldn't be able to contain themselves.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: MY WHEEL ( the lady Godiva)

Post by rlortie »

Hello Harry,

I would not call someone who joined in July of 2010 a "newbie" just because he has just now made his first post.

Rest assured that your posts will be read, I look forward to viewing your "Lady Godiva" as I envision seeing some fancy art work!

Ralph
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Welcome Mr. Morris.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Harry,
welcome to BW forum!
For sure you know to our diversity and you have no illusions upon what to find here!
I can't wait to take a look at Lady... B)
Best!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!