Tired of Jim_Mich ??

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Cloud camper keeps saying that the forum is tired of Jim_Mich. Should he leave?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Yes, Jim_Mich should leave the forum. I'm sick of him.
11%
Don't care if Jim_Mich stays of leaves. Makes no difference.
16%
No, Jim_Mich should stay. His ideas are interesting
73%

Total votes: 44

jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Tired of Jim_Mich ??

Post by jim_mich »

cloud camper wrote:Everyone on the forum is now sick and tired of hearing Jim’s trite old harangues replayed daily. We need new ideas not the same old ideas repeated ad nauseum. It’s time for the forum to move on.
Should I leave? Are my ideas of no interest?

Should I stay? Do I add anything to the forum.

Or doesn't matter one way or the other.

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?
Ed
Addict
Addict

re: Tired of Jim_Mich ??

Post by Ed »

Jim, I think you should've added a couple other items. I certainly wouldn't want to see you go, but I wish you could lengthen your fuse, if you know what I mean?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Jim_Mich,

I have entered the first vote: I do not care if you stay or go. We use to have some good refuting discussions that brought a lot of interest among members. but now you only wish to slander everyone who attempts to debate with you.

If you stay, I ask that you give consideration to responding to questions put forth in subject matter, you are exceptionally good at responding with answers unrelated to the questions put forth.

That is to say; "Quit twisting answers to side step the question. A water wheel is just that, using it as an example does not imply that your wheel works on the same principle, obviously if it is to work it does not!

Ralph
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

I would say some here have been a bit hard on Jim_Mich. He has the right to believe what he wants to believe just like all of us. I know for a fact that several of us feel we have the answer. Myself included but survival takes p residence over building. That is why I brought out and posted the my project string for it was already built and just needed a little assembly out of moth balls. And it has a chance to be a runner but I don't believe a strong one. That is why it got moth balled in the first place. But it is easy to add parts to as well for testing.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Dunesbury
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dunesbury »

You should stay. No one has wheel. Cloud camper not have wheel. He not look in right place.
How you think wheel gain energy?.

Interested in hearing about this idea, I am.

http://www.yodaspeak.co.uk/index.php
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

I don't care whether Jim stays or goes, what I do care about is how he behaves on this forum if he does stay. If he can't be civil to others or behave rationally then I don't think others here should have to tolerate him.

I decided to leave here because I didn't want to be involved in a forum that had a foul-mouthed, pig-headed bully as a highly regarded member, it had nothing to do with not wanting to discuss Bessler's writings and translations of them, which I've done here for many years quite willingly and openly. I tried to enter into a civilised discussion with Jim before leaving but, as we all witnessed, it was simply not possible.

I returned to this forum recently and spent some time catching up on almost 5000 posts, and was disgusted to find that Jim has been repeatedly slandering me and taking my name in vain (and that of someone called Steward) while I was away from the forum and unable to defend myself! A truly low and desperate act! He's been repeatedly saying I left in a "huff" because I didn't want to discuss translations - and this coming from the huff-meister himself! In fact I love discussing Bessler's writings and will do so with any rational person. It's just not possible to have a rational discussion with Jim, so why should I even waste my time trying?

I'm sure you all know that I'm more than capable of answering everything Jim could throw at me, but I refuse to have any further dealings with him. I would happily enter into a discussion with anyone else regarding Bessler's writings and translations.

I'm not sure why Jim feels the need to start a poll about whether he should stay or go. The power is in your hands people - if you want him gone just click his red dot!

Stewart
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

jim_mich,

I have now personally pointed out several very real mistakes of yours in regards to your understanding of basic physics and math. There is no question that in all the instances I'm speaking of you truly were mistaken, too, and I truly was correct (and sometimes to include others, also, of course). ...but in none of those instances did you ever thank me for pointing out your errors and in most you even were in total denial even when it essentially became undeniable - and so you would still refuse to admit your mistake even after it had become apparent to others, even, that you were wrong.

...not to mention your calling my words lies and suggesting I was fool even when you were the one in the wrong.

In your last post in that thread you started with my name in the title, you were even still defending your mistaken math after it was made very clear as to just what your error was.

So, I don't care whether you stay or go (actually I would want you to stay if you behaved like normal and reasonable human being), but I will warn you that if you do stay you best try to get your head on straight because you are most certainly not infallible and some of us who do see your very real mistakes will be pointing them out to you and others.

Here are some words for you to think about, then: humility, honesty and contrition.

...oh, and at this point maybe even penance. ...lol

Dwayne
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I see Stewart is back on his swing. If Jim is the cause then I vote stay :D
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

Thanks Bill, but I returned in Jim's absence weeks ago. Not sure I'll be sticking around for long regardless of whether Jim does, so I don't want anyone to think it's a Jim or Stewart thing. I wish he could be his old self and stick around to be honest. Stewart
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Well, I hope you both stick around. Belief doesn't make us smarter.
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

"Every monkey thinks it's special."
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

I am getting tired of this Jim. I really liked the old one. A Christian is slow to anger. Jim, are you slow to anger?
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Tired of Jim_Mich ??

Post by jim_mich »

Ed wrote:Jim, I think you should've added a couple other items. I certainly wouldn't want to see you go, but I wish you could lengthen your fuse, if you know what I mean?
Ed, I used to just ignore posts. Didn't have time to address or answer everyone's comments or questions. The result was that a couple forum member began bashing me. And again, I just ignored them. Until it got down right obnoxious.

So no more Mr. nice guy. You make derogatory comments directed toward me, and I'll come out guns a-blazing. Assuming I can find time to keep up with the massive amount of harassment that gets slung at me.

If you don't harass me, if you don't make rude comments directed at me, if you don't post weird statements about monkeys, then I'll be my old calm self.

Justsomeone, there are times to be slow to anger. And there are times to show force. If you are under a full frontal attack, you fight back. If someone simply steps on your toes, its no big deal.

I got totally feed up with the full frontal and rear-side attacks every time I made a posting.

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Getting a little confusing, which thread takes precedence, this one or http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6129

The latter is hitting home and the hatchet does not appear to be close to burial, guns are drawn and it appears like any good western were going to see a six shooter deliver many bullets.

What was that famous quote from "Gone With the Wind", something about: "Frankly my dear, I do not give a damn."

Ralph
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

I'm NOT going to respond to this demagogic and simulating 'little suffered and cute puppet stile' poll, OK?

( for sure, in appreciation is a real BAD/FAKE actor! B(
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!