What are your plans after you "found" IT?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

What do you want to acheive by inventing the Gravity Machine

You may select 1 option

View results

Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

It is very interesting how many people obviously try to achieve the target of a functioning gravity device...

But what is the motivation to acheive it?

I found out, that in my process of development of this device, my personal attitude to actually acheiving this goal changed a lot. Here are some possible reasons for working on a device like that... (I am not saying, that I went through all of sthese, but some :-)
  • + A pot of gold... who does not want this...? Endless money etc...
    + Being regarded as a pure genius... reputation to the world.
    + Having acheived victory over the laws of physics... and together with that...
    + Silence all people who say, that it is impossible to build a perpetual motion machine
    + Create an energy source, that does not need any kind of fossil fuel and is able to run 24/7.
    + Giving this invention "to the world", so that anyone could build it by himself.
    + Any other reasons?... Tell them to us all...
I personally think, that even if we are one day able to have such a machine, the circumstances of its penetration into the energy market still is disputable. The world today (in my view) is controlled by certain powers, that, even if they will recommend this invention, they will not let the control get out of their hands.

Bessler himself was successful weith his invention but in my opinion was shipwrecked with his whole cool invention by the fact, that he never did share the secret and actually did not document, what he had invented.

He was severly injured by falling of a roof at a building site, where he was engaged at the age of 65 to build a windmill with horizontal blades (his idea!)...

Nothing was left from his glorious idea, when he died two days later...

Why didn't he build a mill, driven by one of his wheels and he had to "switch backwards" to simple wind driven energy? He planned to be a windmiller, when having found the secret of gravity motion...?

Sad story...

I personally think, that he acheived his goal of a PM machine, but after that "f..ked it up" by simply sunbathing in his (singularily sensed) fame of having invented "the thing".... and not thinking further on... and to "work" with it... he just wanted a lot of money to do something else later on...

I had a very interesting find the other day... I read in a historical book form 1723 (Theatrium machinarum generale - Jacob Leupold - Find it here on goolge books:

http://books.google.de/books?id=sNMUAA ... dir_esc=y )
His job was to show a catalog of machines, that were state of the art in his time.

In that book, he states, that there were many people who tried to build a PM machine... and failed. But people who attempt to do it shouldn't be givin it up... because there already IS one guy who has a functional device, that is running at Cassel and was inspected by the COunt (who had studied mechanics as well).

So... this encouraged me a lot... but the question still remains: What would you do, when you acheived "it"...?
Kind regards form Germany

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: What are your plans after you "found" IT?

Post by daxwc »

Blitzbrain:
He was severly injured by falling of a roof at a building site, where he was engaged at the age of 65 to build a windmill with horizontal blades (his idea!)...

Nothing was left from his glorious idea, when he died two days later...

Why didn't he build a mill, driven by one of his wheels and he had to "switch backwards" to simple wind driven energy? He planned to be a windmiller, when having found the secret of gravity motion...?

Sad story...
There is some strange features of the windmill he was building in the drafts. I wonder if he built the horizontal bladed windmill in hopes it didn’t run and he could plea for a chance to do so with his wheel?
What goes around, comes around.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Gain endless money - Maybe not endless but to make sure my family is taken care of long after my death.

Help anyone to build it an gain endless energy - I am already writing my book. ;-)

Change the world - for the better of course

Silence the skeptics - Which will also change the way we see gravity. You know! Piss off science. LOL

Most of all. Because they say we are wasting our time. Well it is our time to waste, isn't it? But it is not a waste.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

Hello AB,

I always appreciate your attitude and videos on youtube :-)
You last attempt to the machine is very interesting!

But how do you know, that it will bring you a fortune?
Do you really think, it can present such marvellous alternative to fossil fuel or e.g. solar energy... in todays world? The convenience of these "quickly being at hand" is different to stationary gravity motors...

In Germany, we already have problems with the self-production of energy.
The system already lets you pay 6 eurocents per kilowatt-hour if you produce your own energy... even if you completely use it by yourself... you have to pay for it! Isn't that great?

If Bessler had not taken all of is secret into his grave, we would know how to produce energy from gravity since 300 years!

Imagine how the world would look today... I don't know whether the world would take a different shape, if the gravity motoer would be invented...

I personally do not think so...

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: What are your plans after you "found" IT?

Post by Blitzbrain »

Hello Daxwc,
daxwc wrote: There is some strange features of the windmill he was building in the drafts. I wonder if he built the horizontal bladed windmill in hopes it didn’t run and he could plea for a chance to do so with his wheel?
The windmill wheel flaps in my opinion were dimensioned too small to really have gained the power. I wonder why Bessler thought it would.
I think he definately planned to operate the windmill all by himself... because he even had built a little room for a chapel in one of the buildings, that belong to the property. He was a strong believer and wanted to have a chapel of his own.

The building still remains... was for sale for a short time (at first for only 1 Euro.. later for 10.000,- €) Now, it has vanished from thie real estate pages... maybe someone bought it or it wasn't sold...

Look a the photos at http://www.orffyreus.org/ (Thanks to John Collins for taking them :-) The Building is huge (The basement walls have 1m in thickness)

I suggest the one, that finds "the secret" should buy it and turn it into a Bessler-Wheel museum... I will certainly do so :-)

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Blitzbrain wrote:Hello AB,

I always appreciate your attitude and videos on youtube :-)
You last attempt to the machine is very interesting!

But how do you know, that it will bring you a fortune?
Do you really think, it can present such marvellous alternative to fossil fuel or e.g. solar energy... in todays world? The convenience of these "quickly being at hand" is different to stationary gravity motors...

In Germany, we already have problems with the self-production of energy.
The system already lets you pay 6 eurocents per kilowatt-hour if you produce your own energy... even if you completely use it by yourself... you have to pay for it! Isn't that great?

If Bessler had not taken all of is secret into his grave, we would know how to produce energy from gravity since 300 years!

Imagine how the world would look today... I don't know whether the world would take a different shape, if the gravity motoer would be invented...

I personally do not think so...
Hi Blitzbrain

Bessler's secrets are in the open if you can see in the same direction as he did. As a blacksmith who specializes in medieval armor and machine. give me a better than average viewpoint of the way he may have looked at things. This is the viewpoint I am writing about in my book. I also have constructed wheels that show overbalance and all I had to do is solve the timing problem. My hopes are more for my book for media can bury anything for a while, but shows will break through that after awhile as well. Science is our biggest resistance. For they don't like changing physic beliefs. But each step we get past will help science progress even further. The last one I put a video about is an open source project. It is not the wheels that will deliver energy of useable amounts. The knowledge of the wheel will help out people all over the world that do not have way to produce energy. All I really want is a comfortable last years and a comfortable life for my family. The VA has already declared me unemployable and soon I believe I will receive my 100% disability, I am at 70% now. My hopes is to show even a disabled man can change the world. This way will give disabled people hope as well.

My biggest fear is a bullet.

Alan
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

Sorry folks,

I just had a closer look on the windmill plans and found out, that Besler made his drafts for a Mill, that worked with a Vertical Axis and vertical blades...

This is a very interesting principle. The windmill did not have to turn into the wind (which was the common way of constructing mils at that time)...

The Building could have been stationary and the wind could have blown from any direction. So the mill plans from Bessler were also very sophisticated...

The plans are to be found here: www.orffyreus.org (click to "floor plans")

One of the many Vertiacal Wind turbine Videos to show the principle is to be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnJ3apXUNcI

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

AB Hammer wrote:All I really want is a comfortable last years and a comfortable life for my family. The VA has already declared me unemployable and soon I believe I will receive my 100% disability, I am at 70% now. My hopes is to show even a disabled man can change the world. This way will give disabled people hope as well.

My biggest fear is a bullet.

Alan
Hi Alan,

I very much appreciate your open speech about your wish to acheive the goal and you have got all my positive thoughts for the success. Hope you will be able to get your wish. All the Best!

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by TGM »

Blitzbrain...what did you select?
"Orffyreus commented that when the secret is revealed, he is afraid that people will complain that the idea is so simple it is not worth the asking price."
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

I honestly have no idea what I would do.

I expect there is a high probability the first 'runner' will break while it spins towards terminal velocity as I think it has the same or more stress to endure like it would when falling straight to the ground (over-and-over again). So the next step is a sturdier design, start some optimizations, measurements and think about ways to extract useful energy. The third one will be the demo version. The funny thing is that you can do the sanding, painting and polishing as it rotates...

Then what?
At this moment I'm a bit pessimistic.

1. Gain endless money?
I'm not that kind of 'public-guy' to announce it on every TV-show possible.
I could perhaps write a book, but that doesn't make me rich.
Asking a couple of million for that thing sounds easy, but is a tricky business; ask Bessler.
Even when patentable, it takes one little alteration or a big company to make the patent worthless.
What I need to do: Go to a notary, and a media expert.

2. Never work again?
What would I do? I already lost the hobby in pursuing Perpetual Motion.
Live off the savings on the electric bill, which is about 2 euro's maybe 4 euro's(or dollars) a day per person?
The best thing is to start a business in PM-devices and have a head start.
What I need to do: Find some business experts.

3. Be regarded as genius?
That illusion will never hold its momentum. The only thing proven is the ability to accidentally think outside one single scientific box. There's a big difference between the ability to invent a working machine and the ability to explain this phenomenon in a broad acceptable way.
What I need to do: Be prepared it to be scrutinized by some scientists.

4. Give the invention to the world?
That's very noble, but at the moment you do and about to get acknowledged there's a high probability some will grab the design and present it as their own. At least there's cheap energy everywhere; probably used for catchy advertisement billboards everywhere and in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes I notice some religious activity around perpetual devices, I have a rough idea where that's going: a really bad marketing strategy.
It could also help poor countries, like in Africa; but I think we already have more than enough resources to help that continent if we really wanted to. For some reason we lack the motivation, or they lack self-motivation, or I don't know: a lot is going on there. I only tinker with some mathematical- and physics- ideas, that's it.
What I need to do: Talk with some experts on cross-cultural psychology and global economics experts.

5. Help anyone to gain endless energy?
A pure gravity machine is not that powerful in producing energy (considering 'normal' sized-proportions); It's nice for toys, light in remote areas, basic backup generators etc. But as the device is basically a free-fall device, it's potentially as dangerous as any other thing falling unexpectedly; so it's unsafe by definition.
But besides that, is it wise to consider everyone being able to handle endless energy? I would like to. But once given there's no taking back; It's a one-time choice. So there's some thinking to do. For sure it will stir things up, but will it balance out and we all get enlightened along the way? Or does it make 'things' worse?
And taxes will be raised anyway.
What I need to do: Talk to some expert in philosophy.

6. Change the world?
A gravity machine must probably stay vertical (unless actively rectified) and will not be portable (for now).
Only when it's possible the device generates enough energy to create artificial gravity by means of electro-magnetism, and so aid or power a magnetic motor, it will be able to have a huge impact. As I think it's possible to trick the device in making a favorable choice between potential energy and rotational kinetic energy, I don't think this helps possible electro-over-unity devices. Until that time I think it's a nice-to-have toy when it's noise-less. But If everyone can have a low-voltage powerlines inside the house, it will help all the "wireless" stuff one has. In this case: all tiny bits will help in reducing oil usage for energy (not plastics though). But as mankind on average is greedy by nature, many only want more stuff.
As the world slowly runs out of oil, and at a certain point will only be available to some privileged groups, then we have enough motivation to change: but change what? I think only after some insight, like lowering expectations and ego reduction, a PM device is useful, or that's too late and we panic before introspection kicks in? Or is this way of thinking a bit paranoid?
What I need to do: Talk with whoever else, or find my guru.

7. Silence the skeptics?
A true skeptical person will always find another topic, or incorporate this new found thing into his theory.
This whole post is a bit skeptical by the way.
What I need to do: Talk to a shrink.

8. Other options?
a. Keep the mystery alive, burn all evidence and pick another nut to crack;
b. Tickle this forum, and be banned along the way;
c. Use it secretly, and look over your shoulders the rest of your live;
d. Buy Bessler's windmill and display replica's of MT-devices; explain they don't work for real;
e. Make and sell toys: (the battery is used to unlock the device);

So I'm in doubt. Perpetual motion is a paradoxical puzzle to be solved. But once solved, will it help to solve other problems, does it create other 'challenges', or is the impact overestimated? I don't know.

Marchello E.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

TGM wrote:Blitzbrain...what did you select?
Hi TGM,

To be honest... I really do not know yet...

I started with unlimited power and money, but I am more sober now...

I would like to develop a functional energy device... maybe even with a generator... but more like a source of mechanical energy.
Somethng like Bessler did... a mchine that pumps water, turns grindstones, maybe even drives ventilation... or continously produces electric current, that charges batteries... etc...

This I'd like to implement in regions, where there is no fossil fuel available ans no power supply at all. Regions like Sibiria, the Australian Outback or remote regions in the jungles of the world.

Maybe find people who join in financially to build up a solid company that produces gravity machines.

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

ME wrote:What are your plans after you "found" IT?

Marchello E.
Hi Marcello,

thanks for your open thoughts in all directions.
Your post hopefully helps to lower the sometimes rude tone in some of the topics of this forum. In all discussions and sometimes fights over the "true" way of finding the Bessler wheel... in the end any discussion still is a "maybe"... not a dispute on hard, evidentional proven facts from a working device...

Don't let us overestimate the effects of a proven Bessler wheel on todays' way of using energy devices. But if it will be found, don't let us act like Bessler did. He did not bring his secret (a mechanical treasure) into the world... just kept it to himself.... even burnt plans, drawings and annotations...and died unexpectedly at the age of 65 ( which was quite old at that times...).

His pride as an inventor leead him to the point, that he did not want to share the idea... I mean the functional idea...

We will see, who ist the first and he will gain the "laurel wreath" to have been the first... but how will it be going on then? Hopefully we will not have to wait another 300 years to have the secret revealed...

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I wonder what other option the person had in mind.
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

Hello Grimer,

Welcome to the discussion...

What do you mean by what you wrote... who do you mean?

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I mean that there were 2 people who voted for "other options in mind".

I was one of them. I wondered who the other one was and what was the option he had in mind.