Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, and 60.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, and 6

Post by axel »

I can do this now.

See the levers on 60 and how they go back and forth if you follow one around?
Picture two of the weighted levers, both fastened to the same pivot at the unweighted end. Like the letter A without the middle cross piece.

So these two weighted levers will hang down together touching each other at the bottom of a wheel. And will separate from each other as they cross above the horizon.

Together means weight closer to the rim. Apart means weight closer to the wheel center. So one and all pairs of these weighted levers droop DOWN for a combined mass BELOW the wheel's center of gravity.

But I've discovered an intervention. The weights hanging together I can make separate from each other. And the weighted levers hanging apart at the top, I can make come together. By leverage.

And the pairs aren't connected to each other. They are all independent of each other.
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

I'm trying to envision your concept,but it's a little cloudy in my mind.But it seems as though you're onto something new.I think I had a similar design a while back.And while the weights coming together did increase their effect on the wheel,I could never find a way to make this happen without an equal amount of counter-torque.It ended up being a balanced wheel that,with a small push,would seem to pump itself around for several turns,but ultimately stopped.If you have found a way to defeat the counter-torque,you have a runner! Good luck and carry on.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

Thank you.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, a

Post by Silvertiger »

axel wrote:Together means weight closer to the rim. Apart means weight closer to the wheel center. So one and all pairs of these weighted levers droop DOWN for a combined mass BELOW the wheel's center of gravity.
If you have those weights "drooping" below the wheel's center of gravity, it will make no difference unless they are also mounted in the same spot. If they are mounted at the wheel's apogee and left to hang below the axle, on it, or above it, it will not matter, for the center of mass will still be above the axle, at the place at the top of the rim where they are mounted.
Philosophy is the beginning of science; not the conclusion.
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

Thank you for your input Silver.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Just so everyone knows what we're talking about. http://www.besslerwheel.com/wiki/index. ... =Portal:MT
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

I have, 10 minutes ago, moved the described weight motion of a sole, double weight mechanism from WM to an actual completed build.
It works just as I described here a few posts back.
The pair of weights at the bottom separate, like an eyelid opening, and when they begin the descent after crossing TDC, the eyelid closes.
I am pretty blown away by what I'm seeing in real life.
Haven't fastened it to a wheel yet. I still can't believe it.
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

The legs of the "A" are 16.75" long.
They separate the weights about 13".
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

Sounds like you're on to something new for sure.It's uncharted territory for me.But maybe another member has been down this path and could have some useful info.If anyone can give axel any helpful information,now would be a great time.Feels like the birth of a concept to me.All I can say to help at this point is,try to remain calm and go slow so you don't miss any options or avenues.We are all waiting with great excitement to hear of your results.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

But maybe another member has been down this path and could have some useful info.
Perhaps something like this?: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 381#122381
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

I saw the post by Mr. Collins on his blog concerning increasing the power of a working wheel.
Duplication of wheels side by side is one way, that is true.
My discovery would allow the weight mass to be increased also. My discovery has a pair of weights of equal mass, so increases of the masses only creates more force.

What causes the weights to shift is out of this world simple.
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

If anyone is waiting, or couldn't care less, for me to tell more about what I have, I'm not going to.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

"I'm not going to."

Yeah, I figured that already ! :)
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

@Ant. LOL.
Did you read John Collins last blog story? The one where he says he's going to tell everything?
What a joke.
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

@Ant. LOL.
Did you read John Collins last blog story? The one where he says he's going to tell everything?
What a joke.