Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, and 60.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:AB Hammer,
This post of yours is still in overunity.com

--- Quote from: AB Hammer on November 01, 2015, 01:04:07 AM ---LMAO Discriminated? Try the hell an XO who is an alcoholic (IMO for legal purpose) bent on getting the none drinker's (myself) good conduct medal and all his drinking buddies adding in on the BS spying on me day in and day out looking for me to make a mistake when I had to double duty for we where short an SS (cook) on this duty post. Oh I forgot I went to the Mormon church during that time for my wife was Mormon. Also 24hour duty every 4 days. Stunts like being ordered to give a man CPR that was bloated and in rigamortis, just so he could say I disobeyed and order. But I am still a loyal American. I don't go bashing America because I was treated badly. I also still have my Good conduct medal. Despite all, I still followed the rules. The reason I don't get banned like you do.

--- End quote ---

edited to add it's source;
Gravity powered devices > Gravity powered devices

My Invention

Pages: << < (33/34) > >>

AB Hammer, there is more. I can show in this same thread where real builders don't share their work with others until it's finished. Still, accusing your Executive Officer of being an alcoholic among other things.
And when I tried working with you, you always have said that you do not share information. And as anyone can see, even though I am building, I was willing to share information with Fcdriver because he is building something too.
James Lindgaard
That quote of mine is in my military records at the VA NumNuts and what I have done therapy for finally after 28 years after I filed in 1985. You keep bashing being American and crying about your problems and then blaming me, or others. Grow some Balls
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, and 6

Post by james.lindgard »

You have an excuse for everything. And seriously, you were a cook, no reason for your Executive Officer to be concerned with you. You're sad Alan and not my problem any more.

edited to add AB Hammer, I worked through cancer, you attacked me for that. I had severe complications from surgery for cancer, you attacked me for that. But I worked through things and I am building and what are you doing ? Attacking me for that. I notice a pattern here AB Hammer, you like attacking people who don't support you.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:AB Hammer,
I searched on google.com AB Hammer alcoholic x.o.
so if Stefan did delete your post, Google.com did not and it kind of shows nothing on the internet ever really gets deleted. And I don't think you can excuse making such accusations against a superior officer that you served under while serving in the U.S.C.G. I think that speaks poorly of your character. If you'll make such accusations against a commanding officer, I don't need to wonder what accusations you'll make against me.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ab ... oholic+x.o.
I never had my public post deleted like you did Lindgaard and yes your post can be found but I find them worthless for they have no real value. Here though is a string you started under the name johnny874 for the one before was banned. It seems you are trying to add your name with heron's fountain.

http://overunity.com/12426/continuously ... jYkDD9dFok

On the last post on page 2 you lie about me. I still have not posted on the string.
selling my tools.
it is like AB Hammer said, perpetual motion will not be allowed so it doesn,t matter.
September 11, 2012, 12:00:11 AM / Your last post as johnny874
October 26, 2015, 06:36:32 PM / Picked back up as hoppfield
both on page 6. Then on page 7 your post 99 you posted a version of one of my wheels I had already shown and I finally said something despite you trashing me like on post 76.

I never flamed or trashed you on that string. But after I posted post 102 you flamed and accused me of trying to rip off Bessler, on post 103
The last post 104 was mine and was polite as well.

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, a

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:You have an excuse for everything. And seriously, you were a cook, no reason for your Executive Officer to be concerned with you. You're sad Alan and not my problem any more.

edited to add AB Hammer, I worked through cancer, you attacked me for that. I had severe complications from surgery for cancer, you attacked me for that. But I worked through things and I am building and what are you doing ? Attacking me for that. I notice a pattern here AB Hammer, you like attacking people who don't support you.

Here is what Lindgaard is calls me attacking him for cancer.

I basically told him to toughen up and fight through it and don't give up. I didn't baby him for that seem to be what he wanted.

PS Lindgaard;
My military is well documented so what you think has no value in it. Just build and leave my name out of it. Like I have said maybe a thousand time by now.

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

deleted comment
Last edited by james.lindgard on Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

edited; AB Hammer, maybe one day you'll read the Bible and get a clue.
If anything, you were hoping I would roll over and die. Why else ask for me to be banned from forums and have my work deleted like in here ? Because you knew what I was working through and you couldn't deal with someone trying.
As you posted in here, if I say I believe in Jesus and Bessler believed in Jesus that I am trying to start a church and you can't support my saying that.

Good Bye
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@everyone else,
I'm going to work off line. In the attached drawing, the 3 crosses are numbered. That's Bessler's way of saying have faith, you know, Jesus and the 2 with him when he was crucified. It does take time to learn to work with wood. And one of the simpler ways Bessler used was to pump water around the outside of the wheel in the rim. Something like that requires a wood lathe because it would need to be in excess of 30 inches in diameter.
And that is also possibly the simplest build. Of course I have years of experience working with pumps of various types so that kind of helps. And I let an A.C. Barnes know that I plan on showing it to her. I'm just not sure how someone could say they motivated me when a woman inspired me.
And if anyone needs a clue, pendulums don't have cross bars. It's the length of the pendulum that determines it's swing. Putting crosses on it is something someone who quoted the Bible might do.
Attachments
Merseburg_wheel1 1.0.jpg
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:edited; AB Hammer, maybe one day you'll read the Bible and get a clue.
If anything, you were hoping I would roll over and die. Why else ask for me to be banned from forums and have my work deleted like in here ? Because you knew what I was working through and you couldn't deal with someone trying.
As you posted in here, if I say I believe in Jesus and Bessler believed in Jesus that I am trying to start a church and you can't support my saying that.

Good Bye
I have read the bible and compared several versions of them. I also have read other religious books of other religions as well. I have found similarities in all of them.

No I don't wish you to roll over an die. I wish you could learn some manners and leave personal attacks out of what you post.

I have gotten angry with you several times but when you started PM my wife I hit rage and most anybody would have as well. That is when I posted the string ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard? Note the ? in it. That is for all your many sign in names you kept coming back under after being banned. Some of them you where trying to hide who you were. I am sure you're posting under another names here as well. A game you have played on Overunity as well. This shows you don't respect rules or anything it seems.

Also for as you accusing me of disrespecting an Officer. I was not. Our XO was an E7 chief and despite his BS, I didn't disrespect his position. I just could no longer respect him as a person, just like I can not respect you as a person due to your actions. In life you have to earn respect.

I can and do respect your work of late. I respect work, even though I believe you are trying to over engineer it. But that is just my professional opinion as a 30 year Blacksmith.

Alan

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

As I said AB Hammer, Good Bye.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Re-post to get this string back on track.

MT 38
"No. 38: This is based on the previous principle but instead of oval discs it has stork's bills or student- forceps. At A the stork's bills pull apart from one another, and at B they draw together to C by means of the levers D and E; this side is therefore the heaviest. There is more to this invention than there is to the previous one, but here is not the place to show the correct application of the stork's bills."

- Johann Bessler
The statement instead of oval discs (for the MT37) it has stork's bills or student - forceps.

The question is. Why would Bessler use the term oval discs for the other form of storks bills like in MT41 being the same as MT37? But there is another statement on 41 that clears up about lifting with like MT40.

Bessler said
the present horizontal application of the stork's bills is always better than the machine with the vertical application, which constantly has more friction.

Alan
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jim Williams »

James Lindgard:

Your recent "goodbye" to AB Hammer brought up memories of the Beatles lyrics.

"Hello, Goodbye"

You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello...

So, I just wanted to drop by and say, Hi. And add although they've been deleted, I haven't forgotten your tangible threats to my well-being, and I admire AB Hammer's success at your comparative civilization.

Jim W.
Make up reality
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

James Williams,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTrk4X9ACtw

Reminds of me of my time serving my country in the U.S. Navy.
And the woman I want to build the A.C. Bessler (Bessler's 60 rpm wheel?) for also
happens to be an officer in the U.S. Navy. It wouldn't look good for me if I befriended
people who disrespect military officers. She might not like it.

edited to add,
I visited the Philippines while in the Navy, where Cebu is located. :-)

@James Williams, can you show where AB Hammer apologized for making accusations against someone who was a superior officer ? Instead, he defended his position that a superior officer should answer to him.
I can't go along with that. Probably why you shouldn't have wanted to keep this going. You can see that I am building and as AB Hammer has posted himself, hey Lindgaard, here are links to builds you've done, don't you ever do anything ? And it is one thing to know Bessler's secret which is how he leveraged force, but learning how to use it takes time because learning takes time.
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jim Williams »

James Lindgaard:
https://youtu.be/7jOP3zJRA8k

This is all off topic, just brought back by AB Hammer.

So, enough.

Jim W.
Make up reality
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

I'm building and designing like always. Am tired of the personal attacks by people who can not show any work. Sorry.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:James Williams,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTrk4X9ACtw

Reminds of me of my time serving my country in the U.S. Navy.
And the woman I want to build the A.C. Bessler (Bessler's 60 rpm wheel?) for also
happens to be an officer in the U.S. Navy. It wouldn't look good for me if I befriended
people who disrespect military officers. She might not like it.

edited to add,
I visited the Philippines while in the Navy, where Cebu is located. :-)

@James Williams, can you show where AB Hammer apologized for making accusations against someone who was a superior officer ? Instead, he defended his position that a superior officer should answer to him.
I can't go along with that. Probably why you shouldn't have wanted to keep this going. You can see that I am building and as AB Hammer has posted himself, hey Lindgaard, here are links to builds you've done, don't you ever do anything ? And it is one thing to know Bessler's secret which is how he leveraged force, but learning how to use it takes time because learning takes time.
Lindgaard

I thought you were going to just do your work and I was going to avoid talking to you, and you would leave me alone as well after you strongly said Good Bye. I guess it was just wishful thinking.

I laughed when you said superior officer for the XO was an E7 and I was an E4 enlisted ranks. The USCG doesn't have a surplus of superior officers and I never disrespected the position. Personal respect has to earned by even by superior officers as well. When I was in SS school I was class leader and saved about 11 members of my class from getting kicked out of the USCG, because someone had some marijuana in the room. From my Ark Air Nation Guard days I was security police. The report was poorly written and I took a copy to the Captain of the base and disputed it. The Captain of the base and I got along great and I earned his respect for standing up for my men. You don't give them hell for not drinking with you. I was respected as a real leader.

As for not showing my latest and greatest is just that and I am not ready to give these secrets away until I can build them first for they are new designs and not ones that have been tried over and over and over .....

One twisted story in red.
Officer answering to me? Where is the written except your imagination.
Take all the time you want trying to prove that you know how Bessler did it. Just leave me out of your stories and I won't have to correct the lies you say about me.

Alan