Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, and 60.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

edited, you and Jim Williams are bothered by my building, aren't you ?
Not much I can do about that but the simple leveraging test is open to anyone. As Scott has on the front page, this forum is about realizing an understanding of Bessler's work. A forum is intended for the sharing of information and not for posting claims.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

re: Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, and 6

Post by AB Hammer »

edited, you and Jim Williams are bothered by my building, aren't you ?
Not much I can do about that but the simple leveraging test is open to anyone. As Scott has on the front page, this forum is about realizing an understanding of Bessler's work. A forum is intended for the sharing of information and not for posting claims.
You are wrong Lindgaard. I want you to build. But! I also want you to stop your lies and BS attacks.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
I don't B.S. Your Executive Officer reported to your Capetian if you were on a ship. He wouldn't have had the time to know who you were. That's B.S. saying he had time to have other officers watching you. That would only happen if your chain of command was concerned about you.
What did you do to get them to notice you ? I mean I am noticed where I live. Even my local Congressman Andy Barr has heard of me and he is a congressman. This is because I am pursuing an experiment to show that climate change models are wrong. And since I live in Kentucky, a coal producing state, if I am right, then I will help to save thousands of jobs in my state.
That's what I'm known for where I live. And yet your X.O. knew who you were and you were doing what ?

p.s., AB Hammer, my CO2 + H2O > CH2O, O2 comes from working in an engine room on an aircraft carrier. I did learn something when I was working with 6 stage feed pumps that had an out put of over 1,300 psi among other things.

edited to change - to +
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jim Williams »

James Lindgaard:

I am only bothered by the extreme threats you made to my physical health in this forum.

And your preference for Enya over her sister, Maire Brennan.

Other than that, I'm also glad for your builds, although short of an undiscovered energy source, I don't think you stand a chance in hell.

Jim W.
Make up reality
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, a

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:AB Hammer,
I don't B.S. Your Executive Officer reported to your Capetian if you were on a ship. He wouldn't have had the time to know who you were. That's B.S. saying he had time to have other officers watching you. That would only happen if your chain of command was concerned about you.
What did you do to get them to notice you ? I mean I am noticed where I live. Even my local Congressman Andy Barr has heard of me and he is a congressman. This is because I am pursuing an experiment to show that climate change models are wrong. And since I live in Kentucky, a coal producing state, if I am right, then I will help to save thousands of jobs in my state.
That's what I'm known for where I live. And yet your X.O. knew who you were and you were doing what ?

p.s., AB Hammer, my CO2 + H2O > CH2O, O2 comes from working in an engine room on an aircraft carrier. I did learn something when I was working with 6 stage feed pumps that had an out put of over 1,300 psi among other things.

edited to change - to +

How dense can you be Lindgaard!!??
The part of being in SS school was a land lock base for learning. My post I went to had no true officers, just petty officers/ enlisted. We only saw our Captain is when he came through to inspect and any mass needed. I got outstanding on my galley 3 years in a role. I have always did my work to the best of my ability despite of my dislikes.

Your CO2 + H2O > CH2O, 02

What does that have to do with Bessler wheel? It takes energy to run pumps. We use pumps for out fire hoses. Yes all Coast Guard go through fire fighting and I believe most navy does to If I'm not mistaken.
Last edited by AB Hammer on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

deleted comment
Last edited by james.lindgard on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, a

Post by james.lindgard »

deleted comment
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

AB Hammer wrote:
james.lindgard wrote:AB Hammer,
This post of yours is still in overunity.com

--- Quote from: AB Hammer on November 01, 2015, 01:04:07 AM ---LMAO Discriminated? Try the hell an XO who is an alcoholic (IMO for legal purpose) bent on getting the none drinker's (myself) good conduct medal and all his drinking buddies adding in on the BS spying on me day in and day out looking for me to make a mistake when I had to double duty for we where short an SS (cook) on this duty post. Oh I forgot I went to the Mormon church during that time for my wife was Mormon. Also 24hour duty every 4 days. Stunts like being ordered to give a man CPR that was bloated and in rigamortis, just so he could say I disobeyed and order. But I am still a loyal American. I don't go bashing America because I was treated badly. I also still have my Good conduct medal. Despite all, I still followed the rules. The reason I don't get banned like you do.

--- End quote ---

edited to add it's source;
Gravity powered devices > Gravity powered devices

My Invention

Pages: << < (33/34) > >>

AB Hammer, there is more. I can show in this same thread where real builders don't share their work with others until it's finished. Still, accusing your Executive Officer of being an alcoholic among other things.
And when I tried working with you, you always have said that you do not share information. And as anyone can see, even though I am building, I was willing to share information with Fcdriver because he is building something too.
James Lindgaard
That quote of mine is in my military records at the VA NumNuts and what I have done therapy for finally after 28 years after I filed in 1985. You keep bashing being American and crying about your problems and then blaming me, or others. Grow some Balls
AB Hammer,
I think the people in here might ask how therapy is needed for what you accept this post is about.