Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, and 60.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, a

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:@All,
With scissors, if one set is on each side of the weight like A and B, then it will be stable just like with a scissor lift. The amount of force needed to lift it would probably mostly depend on how fast it lifts. Bessler did say 4 times the weight and 4 times as high if I remember correctly. Scissors are about the only thing that would allow for that.
One reason why is leverage. If 1 n-m of force is used, 1 kg @ 1 meter, then if a 4 kg weight is lifted 50 cm's, then the weighted lever would only need to drop 12.5 cm's. Leveraging allows for this because scissors amplify one movement many times.
In something that is easier to work with, having the same weight as what is on a lever being lifted 4 times as high is 4 times the work. And while one person has claimed that this has been tested, I'm not so sure about that.
The lifting 4 times more weight 4 times more distance doesn't work with scissors in any configuration that has been shown. Ant showed us with his work that stabilization of the jacks are important by layering. Scissor lifts do give good lift and stabilization but require a strong motor to run the lift.

I'm not sure amplify would be your best choice of words. For each section of the scissor jack (to make it simple all the same size for each section) requires a multiple of the weight being lifted to the base weight section at the bottom to lift with plus you need to add the weight of the jacks themselves, then extra weight above that will finally be able to lift the weight on the end up. Real life test are better than math equations alone in this game.

Pointing out the toy page is good for I am sure there are some who may have not noticed that before

Here is a post of Stewart's from 2005 and then click on it to go to the string (Apologia Poetica) that is very interesting to read. The question to what you have brought up is being looked at.
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/downl ... er=user_id
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:AB Hammer,
I remember when you built those. A guy in overunity.com suggested using scissors and posted a design. You built those in 2 days and did not build his design.
I think I'll need to find his thread to show how you built those wrong to discredit someone's idea of how Bessler did it.

edited;

AB Hammer, here is a link to real scissors. And while they use a motor, a lever does the same thing. What you show isn't close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjbwLPe-6pQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsuZJvSIWK8

I thought I'd add this one as a kid is using a syringe to operate a wooden hydraulic cylinder to lift scissors. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDU43UTL2Yg

AB Hammer, with what you show, it's a crude attempt.
Despite your BS! Yes it was crude and if falls in some of my first sets of test. But what was learned is still solid today. So where is your scissor jack test?

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Have always had a fascination with 38, 40, 41, 42, and 6

Post by james.lindgard »

I think I will need to give a look for that guy's thread. What you built was never tested. And everyone might not know it AB Hammer but when you discredited that guy by building those scissors, you told me that you were going to show me how to be credible. And discrediting people is easy, isn't it ?
There is one mistake this guy made in his math. And since they use robotics, they don't notice it. It's when he says

F = 5 lbs.
D = 3*17.5

The distance for scissors is actually D = 1*17.5 so in reality, the force he calculated needs to be divided by 3. After all, the next 2 extensions are free work. And this is why using scissors for perpetual motion like what Bessler did has not been realized. And this means it would take 40 in. lbs. of force to lift 5 lbs. to a height of about 50 inches.

Force here is the weight of your scissor plus what you are lifting, in lbs.
Distance is the total length of the levels of your scissor lift. For example, if you have three of the stages you see in the video, the distance is 3*12.5 inches (each bar is 12.5 inches long).
Theta is the angle between the scissor and the ground.

Example:
The scissor lift has 3 stages.
Each stage is 17.5 inches long.
The scissor lift and everything you are lifting weighs 5 lbs.
When it is compacted, the angle between the scissor and ground is 25 degrees.

F=5 lbs
D=3*17.5=
cos(theta)=0.91 (roughly, 2 decimal places)

F*D*cos(theta)/2=5*52.5*0.91=236.25 inch lbs of torque.
/2= (roughly) 120 inch lbs.

http://www.vexforum.com/index.php/11780 ... ulations/0

I'll leave you alone AB Hammer unless I take the time to find that guys thread. I don't think it would matter much because you have boasted of having followers. I think it's sad though that as a grown man all you can do is discredit Bessler and other people.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote
I think I will need to give a look for that guy's thread. What you built was never tested. And everyone might not know it AB Hammer but when you discredited that guy by building those scissors, you told me that you were going to show me how to be credible. And discrediting people is easy, isn't it ?
Do you ever truly read post? The link that takes you to that page you have got so screwed up in your memory I had already posted and your memory is total BS about it. The string is called crossbars but it is on community buzz and only members can read it.

The rest iis a bald face lie.

Here is the string here on Bessler wheel.

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 1101#51101

And the quite with pic.

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/downl ... er=user_id
Hay david jenkins

I did some scissor test and thought I would post them for you. They are all free floating on the axle bar and the larger weight is 10 time bigger than the one supposed to be moved. All I got was allot of balance. I hope this info will help you out with scissor jacks.

Your math must be very important to you, for you like to express it as absolute proof before you do physical test. The proof is only in the test other wise it can come across as BS and ignored. Stick with the physical test.

By the way. Where is your physical scissor test again?

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

MT 38
"No. 38: This is based on the previous principle but instead of oval discs it has stork's bills or student- forceps. At A the stork's bills pull apart from one another, and at B they draw together to C by means of the levers D and E; this side is therefore the heaviest. There is more to this invention than there is to the previous one, but here is not the place to show the correct application of the stork's bills."

- Johann Bessler
The statement instead of oval discs (for MT37) it has stork's bills or student - forceps.

The question is. Why would Bessler use the term oval discs for the other form of storks bills like in MT41 being the same as MT37? But there is another statement on 41 that clears up about lifting with like MT40.

Bessler said
the present horizontal application of the stork's bills is always better than the machine with the vertical application, which constantly has more friction.

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
This is the thread which shows when AB Hammer made those scissors. And anyone can see he built them differently than what MarkH drew. And he also mentioned that he was trying to save everybody time. And as his scissors were built, he did not try to use a lever to extend or retract them as MarkH drew. And it is this other person who got me interested in how scissors work.
And after all these years, AB Hammer is still saying the same thing.
>>

Re: bessler wheel scissor jack

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 08:35:37 PM »

Come on guys, I am trying to help you not waste your time. So I did the weight test for you to show you the outcome. <<

http://overunity.com/5374/bessler-wheel ... sNLQLfwuzc

edited to add both pictures because they are not the same set of scissors but are similar.
Attachments
S2010002.jpg
scissor.jpg
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard posted
@All,
This is the thread which shows when AB Hammer made those scissors. And anyone can see he built them differently than what MarkH drew. And he also mentioned that he was trying to save everybody time. And as his scissors were built, he did not try to use a lever to extend or retract them as MarkH drew. And it is this other person who got me interested in how scissors work.
>>

Come on guys, I am trying to help you not waste your time. So I did the weight test for you to show you the outcome. <<

edited to add both pictures because they are not the same set of scissors but are similar.
James Lindgaard

Are you condemning me for trying to help someone nearly 8 years ago. The test still holds true, so whats the problem?

It is a shame all your post where deleted from the OU forum for you where a part of that string as I responded to you under your sigh-in name " P Motion ".

Now stop the BS and let this string go back to axel's intent. I had already tried with MT38.

Alan
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

AB Hammer. I've always found all your stuff on BW to be honest and sincere. You don't need to keep responding the lindgard poster/madman.

I'm excited about what I'm trying now. To make it short again, everything previous to my post a few days ago, is amazing the way it moves, but doesn't work when combined as a whole. The scissors mostly. When trying them or similar to be a prime mover. Everything in MT will fail as a prime mover.

There's nothing in MT that's like what I'm doing now.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer wrote:james.lindgard posted
@All,
>>

James Lindgaard

Are you condemning me for trying to help someone nearly 8 years ago. The test still holds true, so whats the problem?

It is a shame all your post where deleted from the OU forum for you where a part of that string as I responded to you under your sigh-in name " P Motion ".

Now stop the BS and let this string go back to axel's intent. I had already tried with MT38.
AB Hammer,
What you showed MarkH was disinformation. You do not have a lever operating your scissors. A clear omission. And if my p-motion account was not deleted at my request, what I posted was the same thing I am saying now, where's the lever ? And anyone can check, MarkH quit posting in OU. He didn't feel like fighting you over pursuing an idea like what I have had to do.
And it was you discrediting MarkH's idea why we never got along. There was no need for it.

edited to add Mt 40, AB Hammer, I'll leave you alone, if anyone puts 2 a's in my last name, they'll see where I'm posting my build. I think it's sad though that in 7 1/2 years all you can ask someone is if they are challenging what you say.
Attachments
Mt_040.jpg
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

AB Hammer,
What you showed MarkH was disinformation. You do not have a lever operating your scissors. A clear omission. And if my p-motion account was not deleted at my request, what I posted was the same thing I am saying now, where's the lever ? And anyone can check, MarkH quit posting in OU. He didn't feel like fighting you over pursuing an idea like what I have had to do.
And it was you discrediting MarkH's idea why we never got along. There was no need for it.

edited to add Mt 40, AB Hammer, I'll leave you alone, if anyone puts 2 a's in my last name, they'll see where I'm posting my build. I think it's sad though that in 7 1/2 years all you can ask someone is if they are challenging what you say.
Lindgaard

So in your world honesty is disinformation. WTF!!

You accuse me of not not using a lever on a scissor jack and refuse to show where you have done any either.

Only after 7 1/2 years you use this MarkH as your excuse for hating me. WTF!

Yes Stefan deleted your post all to happy for most where just BS but there is a back up for legal reasoning FYI.

You say I won't show nothing despite overwhelming post where I have shown builds and test.
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?u=1116
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer?feature=watch

Since I have a private forum and 39 members here have access to, but you don't and won't. Also your mad for you don't have full access to my designs I haven't shown yet.

All this shows you must be one sick twisted lowlife SOB! like a demon trying to attach himself to someone. In this case, it looks like me.

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

axel wrote:AB Hammer. I've always found all your stuff on BW to be honest and sincere. You don't need to keep responding the lindgard poster/madman.

I'm excited about what I'm trying now. To make it short again, everything previous to my post a few days ago, is amazing the way it moves, but doesn't work when combined as a whole. The scissors mostly. When trying them or similar to be a prime mover. Everything in MT will fail as a prime mover.

There's nothing in MT that's like what I'm doing now.
Thanks axel

I also noticed I didn't give you access to you on my forum. So that is now corrected. I will be posting my main builds there first. This is for good reason to keep out problem people.

Alan

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
I've always have said that you are jealous of me. I'm not afraid of doing math or showing my work. And all you can do is play mind games. By the way, if you like, I can show your post where you threatened to call my father and get me in trouble because father's don't like receiving calls about their children not doing what their told to do by adults like you. It's still there just like MarkH's thread was still there. And there are many more posts like that but you know I prefer working at Bessler's wheel than trash talking someone.
And I can probably show your post where you say that Thor is the name of your first perpetual wheel and that's where the name Thor came from. I mean really, you used to post anything. But as you've shown with my Mt 127 build from woodworkingtalk.com, I build, you dig up old posts to prove I'm a fraud because I'm about always building and you're only posting about me when I'm online.

edited to add the 1 to 27 for Mt 127.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
This post of yours is still in overunity.com

--- Quote from: AB Hammer on November 01, 2015, 01:04:07 AM ---LMAO Discriminated? Try the hell an XO who is an alcoholic (IMO for legal purpose) bent on getting the none drinker's (myself) good conduct medal and all his drinking buddies adding in on the BS spying on me day in and day out looking for me to make a mistake when I had to double duty for we where short an SS (cook) on this duty post. Oh I forgot I went to the Mormon church during that time for my wife was Mormon. Also 24hour duty every 4 days. Stunts like being ordered to give a man CPR that was bloated and in rigamortis, just so he could say I disobeyed and order. But I am still a loyal American. I don't go bashing America because I was treated badly. I also still have my Good conduct medal. Despite all, I still followed the rules. The reason I don't get banned like you do.

--- End quote ---

edited to add it's source;
Gravity powered devices > Gravity powered devices

My Invention

Pages: << < (33/34) > >>

AB Hammer, there is more. I can show in this same thread where real builders don't share their work with others until it's finished. Still, accusing your Executive Officer of being an alcoholic among other things.
And when I tried working with you, you always have said that you do not share information. And as anyone can see, even though I am building, I was willing to share information with Fcdriver because he is building something too.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard post
AB Hammer,
I've always have said that you are jealous of me. I'm not afraid of doing math or showing my work. And all you can do is play mind games. By the way, if you like, I can show your post where you threatened to call my father and get me in trouble because father's don't like receiving calls about their children not doing what their told to do by adults like you. It's still there just like MarkH's thread was still there. And there are many more posts like that but you know I prefer working at Bessler's wheel than trash talking someone.
And I can probably show your post where you say that Thor is the name of your first perpetual wheel and that's where the name Thor came from. I mean really, you used to post anything. But as you've shown with my Mt 127 build from woodworkingtalk.com, I build, you dig up old posts to prove I'm a fraud because I'm about always building and you're only posting about me when I'm online.

edited to add the 1 to 27 for Mt 127.
Wasting more time I see, JL. Please show these post. The people will see you take and twist things out of context. For instance you called one of your wheels Thor knowing I called one of my hammer wheels Thor, just like you called yourself BAHammer on Overunity at one point because I am AB Hammer. You come to this forum after being banned several several times to what? Try to take my place? For you think you can be a better me? You are so jealous of me, or you would quit tracking me down and trashing me all you can on forums I'm not on (yours that got deleted for you breaking the rules) and Facebook where you have me blocked so I can't see your slander of myself. Others send me snapshots of your postings so I know what you write as well thank to help from real friends.

Just keep your personal crap to your self. You might get more friends on Facebook besides just only 3 people from Russia, and after awhile you will gain friends. Friends are a lot better than enemies.

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
I searched on google.com AB Hammer alcoholic x.o.
so if Stefan did delete your post, Google.com did not and it kind of shows nothing on the internet ever really gets deleted. And I don't think you can excuse making such accusations against a superior officer that you served under while serving in the U.S.C.G. I think that speaks poorly of your character. If you'll make such accusations against a commanding officer, I don't need to wonder what accusations you'll make against me.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ab ... oholic+x.o.