right angle to axis clue

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

re: right angle to axis clue

Post by preoccupied »

When Jim_Mich was talking about motion driven bessler wheel he said they were balanced. I drew two balanced wheels here that shift a weight to a different length lever. The left wheel shifts a short lever to a long lever and the right wheel a long lever to a short lever. I think the right wheel might add motion to the wheel because the speed of the longer lever might push on the shorter lever when it changes but I think the left wheel might not add motion because the shorter lever is slower than a long lever when it changes.
Attachments
shifting in and out for motion.gif
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

If motion wheel were attempted by banging weights together I think there needs to be separate wheels impacting each others weights because weights on the same wheel would share perspective. I share perspective with a car when I ride in it and can throw a ball up and down in the car without the ball falling behind me. I think I was fooling myself when I was thinking that a weight moving against the motion of the wheel moves slower than a weight moving faster than the motion of the wheel if they were to collide because actually the perspective is spinning and not the weights or at least that would be true on the same wheel.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I think weights apply force to right angles to the axis could mean that only a quarter of the wheel has weights applying forces. I think that would be the top right quarter of a wheel if it were spinning clockwise. I think that the bottom of the wheel seems untouchable. No matter what changes after something falls it has to be lifted with the same force. But after something is lifted maybe it can fall with greater force and that would be the top right of a clockwise spinning wheel. Maybe Bessler's wheel only had weights applying special conditions to the wheel on the falling top part of the wheel.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I think Jim Mich believes Centrifugal force can run a wheel. The best I can think of right now is locking a weight in place and releasing it up top and letting it fall back into position again before it lays flat. Weights that were previously loaded to original position could fall with the wheel automatically at that position.
Attachments
weight release.gif
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

Instead of weights rotating with the wheel, try just using the force of the weight on a lever. A different crank type device.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Snail cams perhaps?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

In this case I did not use snail cams because the centrifugal force is strong enough to lift the weight directly upward. When it's nearly flat it will likely slam against the side of the wheel from the centrifugal force. Because it uses more force to lift a weight directly up than on an angle ramp.

rlortie if you want I think a good experiment build is having one weight on a lever that can slide along it. You could spin it on an axle until you think you know the torque required to lift it up some at the vertical position. Set it to spin that fast and see how hard the weight slams against the side of the wheel when it lays flat. The measurements on the fall are probably a good indication of where it would be sitting at different angles. Any angle that's not flat should roll back into position when it's paused and motionless. I can't build anything but I know you are really resourceful with that.
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: right angle to axis clue

Post by Fcdriver »

rlortie wrote:Snail cams perhaps?
Odd to think that a inclined plane could be used to help the Egyptians build the pyramids, but not Bessler turn a wheel? But reality if the Egyptians had used a 20 to 1 inclined plane to lift blocks, the ramp would have been two miles long.
Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul
And you can do this, oh baby, if you try
All that I want for you my son is to be satisfied
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

The right angle to the axis clue has naturally made me think swastika. I think that I was incorrect when I claimed before about finding something when I was a young boy using the swastika. I remember more about it now and it has to do with something else and not to do with the swastika. Everything I focus on about Bessler wheel is fruitless including everything to do with the swastika. I'm referring to some of my earliest posts when I talked about how I thought I had invented gravity wheel when I was young. I think it was actually something else.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Preoccupied,
See if this is what you were thinking of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M65OTjombWA

Raj
Keep learning till the end.
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

No that is arms rotating with the wheel!
Andyb
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Andyb »

Preocupied,Bessler also said apply your weight vertically to the axis which makes more sense than right angle to the axis ,i think what he meant was 90%of movement vertically to the axis imho,hope this helps,Andyb.
Only by making mistakes can you truly learn
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Thanks Andyb
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

According to Oystein on the previous page, what Bessler actually said was "the wheel will raise weights up, and to this side, where the weights are high up, in this direction, will the wheel also turn".

So this must describe the resting position of the one-way wheel - it is under static OB due to one weight being raised high up.

Therefore, its companion weight must be drawn inwards, closer to the axle, otherwise there'd be no OB, and besides, we know Bessler says that the weights swap inner / outer positions.

Drawing a weight inwards against CF requires input energy, and more if it is also raised against gravity, as it seems it must be in this instance - and doubly so if this same input action is also responsible for raising the upper weight, too. However it also causes an angular acceleration to the inner weight due to CoM (the ice-skater effect), and a corresponding deceleration to the upper raised weight.

The two CF workloads involved are equal and opposite, so potentially self-cancelling, yet both masses still need raising against gravity, the cost of which is equal to the OB GPE paid out by the wheel subsequently keeling.

Somehow, that keeling action has to cause that weight configuration to reset, without performing net work against gravity...

So the 'trick' is not that the weight is "applied at right-angles to the axis" - it has to be an OB weight since only this could explain how the one-way wheels remained under static torque, so riding the wheel on the way down is implicit.. the trick would seem to be in raising that weight in the first place. Endowing it with height, for free.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Can you tie this drawing with my test video above.

Raj
Attachments
2017-01-23-0002.jpg
Keep learning till the end.