NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

Post by JUBAT »

I won't believe a thing you claim unless I see it in person and I don't expect you to reveal for 2 reasons...why would you give it away or you're faking it.

All that aside, when you create a runner, do you think you could share an audio clip without it giving too much away? Anything has got to sound better than hearing someone say, "Okay spin it again~"
Last edited by JUBAT on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

I take it that you no longer have the old wheel that you claim was a runner until it destroyed itself (crashed) because the braking method to regulate its rpm wasn't robust or efficient enough to stop runaway destruction ?

We are all a lot older and wiser since 2015 ..
Wow. Didn't look back. If I had a working wheel in 2015, I would have perfected a version and have it released. I would hope that I would be living pretty and working on / have a next generation engine 7.5 years later.

I am going to have to pick the skeptics chair with Jubat until we have more information.

This reminds me of J.L. (and Trevor), completely convinced of his success, before actually having a working wheel. JL was never able to take the blinkers off and see the fault with his own build, even after it was pointed out, and still incorrectly believes he has the answer.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Fcdriver wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:22 am The last wheel used 270 degrees of lifting, while on the drop moving with the wheel,rotation, lifting slowly.

This next wheel is more of the Bessler wheel type, with movement within the wheel instead of off the wheel. Moved by lifting a much lighter weight. Even possibly a pendulum to dampen the uneven thrust, instead of added weight, as I used before.

Paraphrased .. My PLAN is .. to build a new working wheel that I think will be more Bessler like and also be more robust so that it does not crash and burn like the last one. Then I'll come here and announce that my runner is completed and successfully ran for 3 days. After that I'm not sure what steps I'll take for public release or monetization options etc.

Thanks Fcd ..
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

Post by WaltzCee »

Fcdriver wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:19 am . .. .. .
Am I claiming it is 100 % perfect no! Do I have all of my final testing done no, not by far! Do I have 100% finished product, to show, no, not till I paint it.
::: Note to self, don't paint it. :::
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Fletcher wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:54 pm
Fcdriver wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:22 am The last wheel used 270 degrees of lifting, while on the drop moving with the wheel,rotation, lifting slowly.

This next wheel is more of the Bessler wheel type, with movement within the wheel instead of off the wheel. Moved by lifting a much lighter weight. Even possibly a pendulum to dampen the uneven thrust, instead of added weight, as I used before.

Paraphrased .. My PLAN is .. to build a new working wheel that I think will be more Bessler like and also be more robust so that it does not crash and burn like the last one. Then I'll come here and announce that my runner is completed and successfully ran for 3 days. After that I'm not sure what steps I'll take for public release or monetization options etc.

Thanks Fcd ..
Oh snap how did I miss this...et tu brute? We're awash in Bessler solves. I can hardly contain myself! We are literally mere days away from a release!

:)
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re:

Post by WaltzCee »

WaltzCee wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:49 pm and it takes a friggin' lifetime to find perpetual motion.
Perpetual motion is like the future; it's been a round a long time but we've just never gotten to it.
I never heard that before I just typed it.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.