NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

re: NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

Post by MrTim »

until he hears back as to whether his Patent has been granted or denied.
The former would imply having a working device to present to the PO, right? 220+ pages to go until this topic catches up with that other one... ;-)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

Post by Grimer »

WaltzCee wrote:
The same thing that has motovated him his entire life.
Whatever that is. He isn't in this race to win.
Trump's party affiliation has changed over the years. Until 1987, he was a Democrat;[4] then he was a Republican from 1987 to 1999.[3] He then switched to the Reform Party from 1999 to 2001.[3] From 2001 to 2009 he was a Democrat again;[3] he switched to the Republican Party again from 2009 to 2011.[3] An independent from 2011 to 2012, he returned to the Republican Party in 2012, where he has remained.[3]
Trump is just an actor and not really a good one. He came back to the republican party to tar and feather it. He's putting the face on conservatives that Democrats imagine.

I don't think he ever dreamed he'd win the nomination. That's icing. This is going to assure Hillary gets elected and by a landslide.

I think democrats are voting for Trump in primaries. He's their operative.
Just shows how wrong people can be. ;-)

If the democrats did vote for Trump they shot themselves in the foot didn't they.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Why did you put this load of TRUMP in this subject?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

agor95 wrote:Why did you put this load of TRUMP in this subject?
I was responding to a post on page 24 of this thread which I thought was an egregious example of "getting it wrong".

Also, it is now over a year since this thread started so I thought it would be nice to get an update on progress from Driver.

You used TRUMP as a synonym for rubbish. I assume you didn't vote for him. :-)
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Trump is the ersatz president.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

• Why did you put this load of TRUMP in this subject?
      • agor95
    It was 100% zwischenzug. Pure tactic.
      • Just shows how wrong people can be. ;-)
        • Grimer
      That was just a quick sense of the candidate. He was full blown Archie Bunker. Mexicans are murderers and rapists. Muslims need to be watched by a special agency. Hillary's a 3.25. 3.39 max! etc. It was inconceivable he had a chance. I will say the electoral college is a god send. I also said this:
        • Now is the time to buy.
          I can see DOW 20K
          • Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:41 pm
        That speculation was based on what I was seeing in the charts and not based on what I was hearing in the main stream media (MSM). My speculation on the market tanking was based on a continuation of the Obama Admin in the person of Hillary. That was the narrative the press was putting out. When I'm in trader mode I ignore the press. Compartmentalization. Works for me.
          • If the democrats did vote for Trump they shot themselves in the foot didn't they.
            • Grimer
          Operation Chaos. They thought Trump would be the easiest pickings out of all the republicans but they were wrong. It was a gross miscalculation and now the press is doing a lot of soul searching along with explaining to Trump how he should manage his success. It's kind of funny if you ask me.

But back to the narrative at hand . . .
          ........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
          Walter Clarkson
          © 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
          All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
          Grimer
          Addict
          Addict

Post by Grimer »

. Interesting
          BesslerInterested

Post by BesslerInterested »

I now have read all 29 pages of this topic and i didn´t understand why the topic has been made in the first place, if there seems to be no working wheel whatsoever?
          I am not able to see a simple picture nor a video in any of the posts made by Fcdriver in any of the 29 pages!
          Was there a added video or picture or document that was removed after Fcdriver made his original first post, from someone, something that i just didnt see, or why he gets congratulations in the first post, for showing nothing at all?
          seems like a lot of talking and no evidence to me.
          So is there proof of concept anywhere seen, so that anyone can give me a link that i can see for myself or is it the case that there is nothing to be seen at all, probably because he has not anything valuable to show?
          agor95
          Addict
          Addict

Post by agor95 »

@BesslerInterested

I have clicked on your greenie. You have my respect.

You worked hard and replied with a clean post.

Regards
          BesslerInterested

Post by BesslerInterested »

@agor95
          Thank you, but you also could have send me an private message to tell me this.
          But I also gave Fcdriver my dot, but a Red One, for misleading and talking of proof without showing any!
          What my question still is:
          Has Fcdriver shown anything in his first post(which maybe has been removed) that would it reasonable to make such a statement, that he has something that works?Or just his thougts about how it might work, like we all have, in his mind?
          Maybe we all start topics named:
          NEWS FLASH!! I have a working wheel!!!!
          Where we than can throw ideas around page after page on how the wheel works, In our minds, without anything to proof that theories to be shown whatsoever.
          Its just without any understanding to me, how someone like WaltzCee with 650+ posts, just opens a Topic, where there is nothing to show at all?
          Its absolutly ridicoulus in my mind and i can not understand the topic in the first place.I think some Administrator should have made a statement after the first few posts something like:
          @Fcdriver-If you have a working wheel, please show us evidence for your claim or your topic gets closed or renamed to: Fcdrivers IDEA for a working wheel, simple as that.
          regards
          Last edited by BesslerInterested on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
          ME
          Addict
          Addict

Post by ME »

BesslerInterested wrote:I now have read all 29 pages of this topic and i didn´t understand why the topic has been made in the first place, if there seems to be no working wheel whatsoever?
          I am not able to see a simple picture nor a video in any of the posts made by Fcdriver in any of the 29 pages!
          :-)

Here's the next topic for you to read (18 pages, but luckily the "rendering" is on the first page:
          http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6608
          Marchello E.
          -- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
          Grimer
          Addict
          Addict

Post by Grimer »

BesslerInterested wrote:@agor95
          Thank you, but you also could have send me an private message to tell me this.
          But I also gave Fcdriver my dot, but a Red One, for misleading and talking of proof without showing any!
          What my question still is:
          Has Fcdriver shown anything in his first post(which maybe has been removed) that would it reasonable to make such a statement, that he has something that works?Or just his thoughts about how it might work, like we all have, in his mind?
          Maybe we all start topics named:
          NEWS FLASH!! I have a working wheel!!!!

Where we than can throw ideas around page after page on how the wheel works, In our minds, without anything to proof that theories to be shown whatsoever.
          Its just without any understanding to me, how someone like WaltzCee with 650+ posts, just opens a Topic, where there is nothing to show at all?
          Its absolutely ridiculous in my mind and i can not understand the topic in the first place.I think some Administrator should have made a statement after the first few posts something like:
          @Fcdriver-If you have a working wheel, please show us evidence for your claim or your topic gets closed or renamed to: Fcdriver's IDEA for a working wheel, simple as that.
          regards
          Let's be fair on this. Driver didn't start the thread with that National Enquirer style title.
          Walter Clarkson did.
          justsomeone
          Addict
          Addict

Post by justsomeone »

True but Driver did claim to have a working wheel.
          Grimer
          Addict
          Addict

Post by Grimer »

Indeed, he did. He then made various excuses why it wasn't finished; painting, weather etc. It is now over a year since that News flash and we've seen no more than an illustration from an angle that revealed nothing of the inner workings.

Oh, I miss-remembered. We saw some kind of polythene tent.
          Still, he is a house agent so we can't expect too much can we.
          Fcdriver
          Devotee
          Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

You guys make it sound easy to present a working wheel, I guess you expect me to just say well here it is!