NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

Post by WaltzCee »

Let me be the 2nd on this forum to congratulate you, Fcdriver.

:) Excellent job!

<edit> You're welcome, FC. I just gave you a green dot but it didn't do too much for your reputation. Maybe others will kick it up for you. Best wishes to you and yours this holiday season. </edit>
Last edited by WaltzCee on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

Thank you
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

Post by justsomeone »

Or does he have a working flywheel?

He still hasn't stated how long it ran.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Fcdriver still got a green dot from me as well, but it take a few more to get up to two.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

I still don't understand the base principle, perhaps FCdriver is willing to explain it a bit more.

What I got thus far is:
The lifting is done outside the wheel, while it descends on the wheel.
It works by leverage, a triangular cam on the axle (right?).
What makes it different from a Simon Stevin design (balls going around a triangle)?
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

Post by Grimer »

AB Hammer wrote:Fcdriver still got a green dot from me as well, but it take a few more to get up to two.
I've given him one so he's up to two now.

I always believe in backing Taleb's black swans. ;-)
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

The lift is made by the rotation of the wheel close to the entire 360, the power stroke works like a lever pushing on a crank offset, but is a small cam, to get the harmonics correct. The pivot of the lever is offset from the axle.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

And it ran for how long?

:(
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

First second or third run? The first five minutes, I wasn't ready and broke it stopping it.by the fourth run my tent(pvc, covered by tarp)I made it under failed and the plywood cams got wet. The bearings apply too much pressure for delaminating plywood, am replacing them with hard plastic. Am experimenting with different amounts of weight on the wheel its self vs the amount on the levers. Am trying to get to the least amount of weight needed, so I know the amount and size of magnets/coil, I can replace them with. Extending the levers vs adding weight, yes there is still a lot of testing going on. The way I have it setup, I don't have to make the wheel larger, but adjust the levers. Am I claiming it is 100 % perfect no! Do I have all of my final testing done no, not by far! Do I have 100% finished product, to show, no, not till I paint it.
Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul
And you can do this, oh baby, if you try
All that I want for you my son is to be satisfied
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Magnets: "amount and size of magnets/coil,"

I must have missed something, I thought your design was based on Bessler's work and time period.

I now learn that you are up against Faraday's paradox!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_paradox
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

Replacing my weights , with magnets is a method of connecting a generator, instead of by a pulley. For usage of the rotation in the most efficient manner!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I find the use of an electromagnet interesting - rather than the use of a spring to transfer energy from the bottom of the 360° pendulum swing to the top thus making the velocity path more uniform. In effect one is transducing 3rd derivative energy into 2nd derivative energy, transducing the changing acceleration of the almost 360° pendulum into a constant acceleration of a wheel.

It seems to me there could well be a lot in Fcdriver's claim. At the very least it suggests an alternative device to using a mechanical spring.

I'll have to dig out my posts on this topic. :-)
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi Grimmer,

I think you will find the magnets rotate with the wheel, and there are coils on the frame, so when the wheel rotates the magnet pass the coils and a electrical charge builds up in the coils and then can be used as electricity outputs. Or a similar layout can be used.

The wheel becomes the generator at the same time. I always add it to my wheel patent applications, just encase they work.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote: Hi Grimer,

I think you will find the magnets rotate with the wheel, and there are coils on the frame, so when the wheel rotates the magnet pass the coils and a electrical charge builds up in the coils and then can be used as electricity outputs. Or a similar layout can be used.

The wheel becomes the generator at the same time. I always add it to my wheel patent applications, just encase they work.
A wise move on your part because I can see good reasons why it might well work.

Take energy from the high energy region around 6 o'clock and put it back into the low energy region running toward 12 o'clock. This smooths the velocity as I mentioned above and transduces 3rd derivative into 2nd.

I've always felt the most important aspect of Bessler's Wheel is that it demonstrates a combination Newtonian Gravity / Ersatz Gravity can be used to generate energy.

The particular way Bessler generates energy is of secondary importance. Many other possible candidates, Keenie, Uncle's toy, RBM, and RAR may eventually also prove viable.

Once one grasps the principles involved and recognises that a pendulum splits the two different orders of energy (2nd and 3rd) from a collinear condition in a straight drop to an orthogonal condition in a 180° drop then one can manipulate the two energies independently.

Just as a spectroscope splits atomic motion into separate fractions so also the pendulum splits the energy of a falling mass into separate fractions.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Suppose the speed of a 360° pendulum at 5 o'clock is 10 and at 11 o'clock is 2 .

Then the energy at 5 o'clock will be proportional to 10² (=100) and at 2 o'clock will be proportional to 2² (= 4)

Suppose we reduce the speed at 5 o'clock to 8, i.e. we reduce it by 20%

The energy at 5 o'clock is now 10² - 8² = 36 which is available to put back into the mass when it reaches 11 o'clock.

So the energy at 11 o'clock will now be sqr(4 + 36) = 6.3 which is a proportionate increase in speed of ((6.3)-4))/4 x 100 = 57.5%

So we are speeding up the mass more than we are slowing it down

We are gaining angular momentum. We are gaining energy.

I think this must be how and why pop Kewenie's wheel works.