NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

re: NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

Post by WaltzCee »

• You guys make it sound easy to present a working wheel, I guess you expect me to just say well here it is!
        • Fcdriver
    I'm going to sell plans with a warranty, double your money back (certain terms and conditions will apply). I plan on selling them around the world. It's going to be a media event the likes of which the world has never seen. My client has yet to make the plan seller like me! I also plan on getting the ball rolling this year. If my present idea doesn't work, I plan to give up. This is my last year.
    ........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
    Walter Clarkson
    © 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
    All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
    justsomeone
    Addict
    Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Fcdriver, how about just answering a few questions while the paint is still drying.

How long did your wheel run? Please note that if you started it running after you applied the paint, it might air dry faster.

Have you determined if your wheel had any excess power? Please note that if it had enough power to run a generator, You could then run a heat gun which could be used to help bake on the paint.

Did you not say that you looked out and saw your wheel was running? Has the high winds stopped blowing yet?
    . I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
    Fcdriver
    Devotee
    Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

With no weights on my levers I have a downward drop of 5 lbs drop Force
    With a 2.5 weight on the end of my levers I have a 12 lb downward drop Force
    Each lever cost to lift is averaging 1 lb per degree turn, ( very hard to measure less) with just levers.
    With a 2.5 weight on levers cost to lift is averaging just under 2 lbs per degree turn.

The most effective seems to be to allow one of six to rest, and to not be lifted, directly after dropping

Once getting past the total lift of multiple levers being lower than the drop of one arm, adding weight greatly effects rotation!

I have not tried to add ten lbs weights like last time as of yet, am still working at lower increases in weight!
    Fcdriver
    Devotee
    Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

No I am not referring to drop or lift force being 12 inches from the center axle, but from a location further from center easier to measure! Yes both forces would be much greater by a fact of three, if measure at 12" from center axle.
    Fcdriver
    Devotee
    Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

In 1712 Johann Bessler built a machine that he claimed was self-moving. By 1717 he had convinced thousands of people, from the ordinary to the eminent, that he had indeed discovered the secret of a self-sustaining mechanism. The machine underwent numerous tests and passed rigorous inspections. It was made to do heavy work for long periods, and in an official test it ran continuously for 54 days.
    The internal design of the machine was always closely guarded by its inventor. Plagued by paranoia and a nasty temper, and with no patent laws to protect him, Bessler never arranged payment terms for the wheel. A bitter man, he took his secret to the grave and drifted into obscurity.

2017 wow!
    To think it took simple bicycle mechanics to build a airplane!
    40 years after the bicycle to a airplane!

Don't let educated people tell you it can't be done! They have not mastered what they don't know!
    Art
    Devotee
    Devotee

Re: re: NEWS FLASH!! Fcdriver has a working wheel!!!!

Post by Art »

WaltzCee wrote: ..... If my present idea doesn't work, I plan to give up. This is my last year.
    Now Now WaltzCee , don't get too far ahead of yourself there , I wouldn't want to put a number on the times I've said that to myself - and I'm still at it after all these years ( sounds like a good title for a tune ! ) .

I think what weakened me each time was a remembrance of the number of times I have been fishing and hooked a good one on the "last cast" before packing up .
    Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
    Art
    Devotee
    Devotee

Post by Art »

Fc ,

You should try and work out a 'dynamic' method of measuring the results of increasing the weights gradually .

For example if increasing the weight by 50% gives an improvement in operating characteristics of more than 50 % then you can be in no doubt that you are onto something , but if the opposite is the case then you know changes have to be made elsewhere.

I'm not sure a static measurement of force is sufficient to keep you on track with improvement in the correct areas .

It's very unlikely that any design will go into PM mode straight up . Even the Wright brothers took some time and many attempts to get their bicycles airborne the first time .

Bessler's first success didn't sound from his comment that it was all that convincing even to him !

Anyway , - All The Best with it !
    Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
    Fcdriver
    Devotee
    Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

F=MA equal mass moving at a different slower acceleration is less force!
    sleepy
    Aficionado
    Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

Fcdriver,
    Does the wheel currently self-rotate,and you are trying to maximize power output?
    Or are you messing with different weight amounts in an attempt to make the wheel self rotate?
    Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
    Grimer
    Addict
    Addict

Post by Grimer »

Fcdriver wrote:The lift is made by the rotation of the wheel close to the entire 360, the power stroke works like a lever pushing on a crank offset, but is a small cam, to get the harmonics correct. The pivot of the lever is offset from the axle.
    I've been going through this thread again and it seems to me that the above quote, Bessler's pendulum hidden in plain sight and the Dominant Flywheel all have something in common. The tricky bit is to get it all working - or to use baileywick1's expression, to tune the device.... as I'm discovering with my eitech ferris wheel. :-)
    Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
    helloha
    Devotee
    Devotee

Post by helloha »

Art wrote:Bessler's first success didn't sound from his comment that it was all that convincing even to him
    Can you show which are the comments that express this... I'm trying to find more of these clues ?
    ‘If you can’t explain it to a 11-year-old, you probably don’t understand it yourself.’
    For simplicity is genius.
    ovaron
    Enthusiast
    Enthusiast

Post by ovaron »

Art wrote:Bessler's first success didn't sound from his comment that it was all that convincing even to him !
    That's not true. Bessler was so convinced an excited by his first "runner", that he smashed it and went away from his workshop to cure rich patients.
    Denn ich fand nun das erste Ding,
    Welchs lieff ein wenig um den Ring:
    Ich sah ja, daß ich recht gewählet,
    Und warum sonst ich so gefehlet: x
    Mein Herze hüpfte in die Höhe
    Bei diesem per se Mobile.
    XXIII
    Nun ließ ich alle Arbeit liegen,
    Dieweil ich täte Briefe kriegen
    Von zweien Patienten reich,
    Dahin ich mich aufmachte gleich;
    Man that mir einen Wagen schicken:
    Ich schmiss’ mit Fleiß mein Werk in Stücken,
    Und dachte: Nunmehr hat’s nicht Noht;
    Fletcher
    Addict
    Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Try reading Stewart's translations below.

That's why I look forward to the day when Stewart publishes all his work (in one place).

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... bile#68868

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... ents#46381
    Art
    Devotee
    Devotee

Post by Art »

helloha wrote:
    Art wrote:Bessler's first success didn't sound from his comment that it was all that convincing even to him
    Can you show which are the comments that express this... I'm trying to find more of these clues ?
    Hi Helloha,

From chapter XXIII and XXIV Poetica Apologia ,John Collins/Mike Senior Translation
    Art
    Devotee
    Devotee

Post by Art »

ovaron wrote:
    Art wrote:Bessler's first success didn't sound from his comment that it was all that convincing even to him !
    That's not true. Bessler was so convinced an excited by his first "runner", that he smashed it and went away from his workshop to cure rich patients.
    Denn ich fand nun das erste Ding,
    Welchs lieff ein wenig um den Ring:
    Ich sah ja, daß ich recht gewählet,
    Und warum sonst ich so gefehlet: x
    Mein Herze hüpfte in die Höhe
    Bei diesem per se Mobile.
    XXIII
    Nun ließ ich alle Arbeit liegen,
    Dieweil ich täte Briefe kriegen
    Von zweien Patienten reich,
    Dahin ich mich aufmachte gleich;
    Man that mir einen Wagen schicken:
    Ich schmiss’ mit Fleiß mein Werk in Stücken,
    Und dachte: Nunmehr hat’s nicht Noht;
    IMO Bessler's excitement was due to getting some evidence that the 'new enlightenment' that followed from his 'rare dream' which led him to put together the very first device which could revolve "a little" .

Those two words "ein wenig" say heaps to me !

He "rushed off" to treat his rich patients "leaving my work in pieces" (Mike Seniors translation) - [Not the same meaning as 'smashing it' !].

After what sounds like quite a few weeks where his house was burgled and he got married etc , he "once more set about the great task of constructing the Perpetuum Mobile."

"almost immediately I found that luck was with me " - but it wasn't until he took a lease "at the house of the Richters in the year 1712" that "I achieved the discovery of the wondrous device that has amazed the world so much ."

I think that when Bessler was writing the A.P. in retrospect he is stating that he was convinced that the machine that could "revolve a little" was the breakthrough , but at the time was it that convincing to him ?

I doubt it !