Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I've been boning up on 911 - In particular the videos of Dr Judy Wood and I'd like to start a thread on the subject.

Since, although involving a new source of energy it's peripheral to Bessler's Wheel, I thought Off Topic would be the best place for it.

Has anyone watched Wood's video on "Dustification" or perhaps even read her book on the subject of the Twin Towers?
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Art
Devotee
Devotee

re: 911

Post by Art »

"Has anyone watched Wood's video on "Dustification" or perhaps even read her book on the subject of the Twin Towers? "

----

No , I've never heard of her ,- but I'm looking forward to your synopsis ! : )

Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Im watching it now.

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

That is a new one on me but interesting as well. I will have to study it further before I can fully follow.

Alan
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Just finished looking at a talk given by Dr Judy Wood on you tube called "where did the Towers go ? - Facts about 9/11"

Fascinating !

Its a two and a half hour video taken at "Breakthrough Energy Conference , 2012 " .

Well worth watching the whole talk .

Serious stuff , - don't know why I havn't heard of her before !

https://youtu.be/c62RYzUgYmQ

Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xif0jIT_ZM

One reason you haven't heard of her before is that there is disagreement amongst disbelievers in the official version as to what actually happened.

There seem to be two main theories, the explosive (see above video) which involves relatively conventional engineering and is embraced by a large number of people, and the erm... let's say the exotic, which is mainly the work of Dr Judy Wood. Personally, I rather think both are correct. I think the case for the use of explosives in Building 7 is very strong.

In the case of the twin towers I have a vested interest in believing in Dustification, possibly in addition to explosives, since it fits in with my own research discoveries dating from the middle of the last century. Not only that but being way out like this forum it is much more fun and more interesting to discuss. Like Bessler's Wheel, if true then the implications of dustification for science and mankind are much more profound than a false flag effort based only on explosives. To take an example from the last war it's like the difference between the death camps and the atom bomb.

When I first heard about the death camps I was appalled but when I heard about the atom bomb, I was scared - really scared. I visualized another war in another 20 years and what it would involve. It's a bit like being told you have a fatal disease and only a certain number of years left.

I survived the London Blitz but I could see that I wouldn't survive a London A bomb.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Yes looking at that video it does look like the evidence for demolition is pretty solid !

Pretty scary when you think that it is probably being covered up by a supposedly professional organisation like NIST .
It is becoming unbelievable that a Bin Ladin type terrorist organisation could pull that type of operation off without some very high level sophisticated organisational assistance in the US .The implications are mind boggling .

If it was conventional explosives then how could it have been organised and covered up without American involvement at a fairly high level , and if it was a directed energy beam weapon then it would have required NASA or Military involvment .

When I see apparently obvious evidence being ignored by investigating authorities I think of the lyrics from the MIB signature tune : -

"Its the MIB's , - Here come the MIB's ,-
The title held by me , MIB, ..
What you thought you saw , you did not see ..
..You got to watch your back because you never quite know where the MIB's is at."

I imagine it will be like the Kennedy assassination ,a believable answer won't come in our lifetime .

The older I get the more I feel like I belong to the mob of sheep that is 99% of the world population.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Skipped through the video: I always get mixed feelings with these kinds of conspiracy-like things.
One way or the other: a sad event...

What I picked up thus far:
There's molten iron, a too low (kerosene) temperature and an 'aluminum statement' but it didn't look like molten aluminum...

I don't know how the chemistry actually would go and how quickly, but "thermite" comes to mind (which colors yellow):
Fe[2]O[3] + 2 Al → 2 Fe + Al[2]O[3]

Is it perhaps possible heated rusty iron beams (either bad construction or perhaps an instant rust-reaction?) reacted with aluminum airplane parts or desks and utilities in such a cascading manner? Followed by a deterioration of concrete because heat robs it from moisture and thus its structure?
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Wubbly »

I imagine it will be like the Kennedy assassination ,a believable answer won't come in our lifetime .
It may have been James Jesus Angleton.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Jesus_Angleton

If you watch the following Greer video for 12 minutes, from timestamp 38:30, to timestamp 50:30, he thinks kennedy was killed due to the UFO issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c

He does mention 911 briefly in that video. Something about Donald Rumsfeld saying how much money was missing from the defense budget, then shortly thereafter the towers come down and everyone's focus is shifted on terrorism.
Attachments
kennedy_assasination.jpg
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Hi ME,

If you have a look at Grimer's link in his above post - they spend some time discussing the detection of samples of thermite and micro spheres of molten iron picked up in the samples of dust spread around the site .

The analyst identified the residues as a "nanoparticle" thermite , ie the iron oxide and aluminium particles were of nanopartical size .

Hi Wubbly,

Yes thats a pretty believable answer for why Kennedy was assassinated !

Did you notice also at the end of that Dr Greer video ( at about 3.45 ) in response to a question from the audience he basically says he had information from a high ranking contact that there was prior knowledge and involvment in 9/11 !

Gee -both answers coming through and I'm not even dead yet ! : )
cbucket
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by cbucket »

I watched the Judy Wood stuff ages ago.

I found the stuff about the 'toasted' cars the most interesting.

http://theresearchrabbitwhole9-11editio ... f-911.html

Perhaps it is HG Wells invisible heat-ray.

JOURNALIST: Next morning, a crowd gathered on the Common,
hypnotized by the unscrewing of the cylinder. Two feet of shining screw projected when, suddenly, the lid fell off!
Two luminous disc-like eyes appeared above the rim. A huge, rounded bulk, larger than a bear, rose up slowly, glistening like wet leather. Its lipless mouth quivered and slavered
- and snake-like tentacles writhed as the clumsy body heaved and pulsated.
A few young men crept closer to the pit. A tall funnel rose, then an invisible ray of heat leapt from man to man and there was a bright glare, as each was instantly turned to fire.
Every tree and bush became a mass of flames at the touch of this savage, unearthly Heat Ray.

Wayne Jeff - Horsell Common And The Heat Ray
You can't win, Vader. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. - Obi Wan

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Groucho Marx
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

The smashing of the number of stories above , crashing down the three or four stories where the planes hit, would cause a great deal of energy release. The impact causing more, release of energy.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Fcdriver wrote:The smashing of the number of stories above , crashing down the three or four stories where the planes hit, would cause a great deal of energy release. The impact causing more, release of energy.
And that of course is the official explanation.

There's a lot of military stuff around the area you live Frank.
You wouldn't happen to be an OP would you? ;-)
I guess if your wheel works you'll prove you're innocent.
I don't believe the PTB would want even the simplest forms
of gravity energy - let alone stuff based on the Hutchison
effect.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: 911

Post by Grimer »

cbucket wrote:I watched the Judy Wood stuff ages ago.

I found the stuff about the 'toasted' cars the most interesting.

http://theresearchrabbitwhole9-11editio ... f-911.html
What! All of it?
Or just that link about the toasted cars you've given above.

If you watched all of it didn't you realise that Hutchison's stuff is intimately connected to my research on materials being held together from without and not from within. Why didn't you draw Wood's stuff to my attention, eh? :-)

In fact I was probably aware of the relevance of Huchison's experiments some years before Dr. Judy Wood - as the following one of my posts to the Vortex forum shows.

https://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@e ... 08737.html

RE: Podkletnov, Hutchison and Shoulders (PH&S)
Grimer Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:23:45 -0700

I've been boning up on Eugene Podkletnov's work and have
come across two rather interesting audio files of Tim
Ventura's interviews with EP.

http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2 ... odkletnov/

It seems to me that EP's work has all the hallmarks of
the Hutchison-Shoulders phenomena such as high voltage
pulse, etc. In my view, the gravitational bit is an
enormous red herring which only going to distract people
from the recognition that this is a longitudinal nano-
pulse at the magnetic scale of the Beta-atmosphere.

One very interesting thing in the second of the interviews.....

http://www.intalek.com/AV/Podkletnov-Breakthrough.wma

was the statement (at 18min 50sec).....

================================================
".....and also we tried to measure the propagation
speed of the impulse and we are very cautious about
it because we don't want to frighten the scientific
community and also we want to be absolutely sure
that the results...[unintelligible]...several tons
of times but it seems that based on what we have
now - and already we are working for a year and a
half - that the speed of the impulse is much higher
than the speed of light - and with the parameters
that we have now with at present in meters (?) and
with voltage of three and five million volts the
speed is about 63 to 64c which means that the
propagation speed of the impulse is close to 64
times the speed of light....."

===============================================

I like the "we don't want to frighten the scientific
community" bit. He'll do more than frighten them.
He'll send them positively ballistic. 8-)
All the more so being a chemist - Shades of P&F.

I find EP's result entirely plausible. It fits in with
that article I read aeons ago about a magnetic pulse
exceeding c.

In fact it seems to me that with electricity and
magnetism we are dealing with two quite separate phases
of the Beta-atmosphere - but since I am now talking
about two phases it might be more appropriate to use
the more general term, the Beta-aether.

There is the low pressure electric phase and the high
pressure magnetic phase. EM radiation is the
interaction between the two phases (cf. the air and
the sea). In other words it is the propagation of
energy along the phase boundaries. The transverse
nature of EM radiation now makes much more sense.

Let's hope EP soon forgets about anti-gravity and
refines his experimental data on faster than light
transmission.

Cheers,

Frank Grimer

==========================================
et erit in novissimis diebus dicit Dominus
effundam de Spiritu meo super omnem carnem
et prophetabunt filii vestri et filiae
vestrae et iuvenes vestri visiones videbunt
et seniores vestri somnia somniabunt
==========================================

update at 11.40am

Just been watching another video which is rather good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqqelDq4P48

YouTube is wonderful in the way it seems to know what you are interested in and throws up related material to keep you glued to their channel.

One person on the video made a very perceptive remark. He said that the establishment news channels of TV and print had lost control of the flow of information and that if people want know something - anything - they just resort to the internet and google search.

I've given watching TV entirely and I can't remember the last time I bought a newspaper. As for Sky I would never, ever, buy anything from the Dirty Digger.

However, I've discovered that one can jump over the paywall of the Telegraph and the Spectator by going incognito so I do occasionally peruse those organs. ......:-)
cbucket
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by cbucket »

Check your google email Inbox, Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 5:32 PM

Ben
You can't win, Vader. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. - Obi Wan

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Groucho Marx