The missing factor

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: The missing factor

Post by Fletcher »

Old Nick .. I've been away from the discussion board for a while and changed countries again in between.

I'd like to encourage you to share your ideas and findings at this forum.

I know you must have invested heavily (in every way) in solving the grail of free-energy or OU etc, so, there probably is some trepidation on your part to break the shackles that have constrained you to do so so far. That is a normal response from many investigators of FE who think they are on to something or importance in this field by all accounts. The first step is the hardest they say.

Personally I'd like the riddle of Bessler's wheel solved. It has taken up too much of my time and mental energy over the years with no apparent payback in seeing someone/anyone get across the line. I've never been phased if someone else figured out a solution before me or not and that has helped me share whatever I thought might be encouraging or informative to our membership. The cult of secrecy around here over the years has not helped one iota in that goal and is mostly a convenient deflection away from meaningful discussion and 'facts'.

But all that said, I would like to freely give due acknowledgement to the one that does achieve it, and would be only too happy if that were you.

It would be a relief to move on from this perpetually stalled state we experience and once the mechanics and physics is understood by others than you look at its application and development potential. Who knows, it might be a game changer in some countries and people's lives.

All The Best.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Nic. If you actually solved it, I would have no problem congradulating you either.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Should ANYONE find the wheel, I shall be proud of my belief that PM was possible.

Good luck Old Nick!

Raj
Keep learning till the end.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

oldNick,

I know Bull Shit, when I see it, Sam Peppiatt
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

Old Nick,
It's been a few years since you first posted about a working wheel.You gave a very vague description about it's construction and showed some still photos of the wheel.At that time several members here were very interested in your wheel.We asked many questions,and you told us to build it and see for ourselves. So based on your description,myself and a few others gave it a try and could not make it run.Then you said that yours ran because of a "happy mistake"(or something similar) and thats why yours ran and ours didn't.We asked you many times what the missing ingredient was,and you never replied or showed any more photos.Over the past few years I have from time to time asked you about it,and never received any more info.If you're going to prove it,do it now,or everyone will assume that your accomplishment was false.If you want the accolades,produce the proof.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
oldNick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: The missing factor

Post by oldNick »

Fletcher wrote:Old Nick .. I've been away from the discussion board for a while and changed countries again in between.

I'd like to encourage you to share your ideas and findings at this forum.

I know you must have invested heavily (in every way) in solving the grail of free-energy or OU etc, so, there probably is some trepidation on your part to break the shackles that have constrained you to do so so far. That is a normal response from many investigators of FE who think they are on to something or importance in this field by all accounts. The first step is the hardest they say.

Personally I'd like the riddle of Bessler's wheel solved. It has taken up too much of my time and mental energy over the years with no apparent payback in seeing someone/anyone get across the line. I've never been phased if someone else figured out a solution before me or not and that has helped me share whatever I thought might be encouraging or informative to our membership. The cult of secrecy around here over the years has not helped one iota in that goal and is mostly a convenient deflection away from meaningful discussion and 'facts'.

But all that said, I would like to freely give due acknowledgement to the one that does achieve it, and would be only too happy if that were you.

It would be a relief to move on from this perpetually stalled state we experience and once the mechanics and physics is understood by others than you look at its application and development potential. Who knows, it might be a game changer in some countries and people's lives.

All The Best.
Hi Fletcher, welcome back and I hope your happy in your new home.

If people were more civil, like yourself and Ralph, who realise I am not giving away a new paper clip!, you would have had the solution a long time ago.

If I give it away, I can't take it back... The wheel is so simple and you can alter it's speed with a single screw.

Maybe I should PM you and Ralph the proof of principle? only requiring 3 off the shelf items including wheel, plus a suitable stand.

Nick
The living wheel defeats the devil.
oldNick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: The missing factor

Post by oldNick »

raj wrote:Should ANYONE find the wheel, I shall be proud of my belief that PM was possible.

Good luck Old Nick!

Raj
Raj, Thank you, PM Bessler style is possible and good luck you.

Nick
The living wheel defeats the devil.
oldNick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by oldNick »

sleepy, You encourage people and you will be informed soon.

Nick
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

oldNick wrote:If people were more civil... you would have had the solution a long time ago.
Another classic :D
oldNick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by oldNick »

It might be a classic, but it's so true :D
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Fear not! Ol'Nick will save the day.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Nick wrote:
Maybe I should PM you and Ralph the proof of principle? only requiring 3 off the shelf items including wheel, plus a suitable stand.
So what is the hold up? Fletcher has the skills and knowledge to fabricate and use simulation programs. I on the other hand have empirical use and knowledge of both, a machine and carpenter/cabinet shop.

Show us something that looks promising and I am sure that we can collaborate together to a conclusion, is it patent-able or just another non-runner to add to the collection?

Ralph
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

The missing factor might be a spring and a latch. C. Wolff appears to describe such a mechanism. See John Collins book page 71.

Bessler was in the process of replacing weights. I could never figure this out but, what if, he hadn't put the weights back onto one of the sliders, (assuming it was a slider), he pushed down on it, compressing the spring, then released the latch manually.

"Which gave a loud noise as it expanded upward", Wolff.

In other words he was testing the operation of the spring and latch, (maybe). As usual I don't know how it was done, Sam
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

The missing factor might be a spring and a latch. C. Wolff appears to describe such a mechanism. See John Collins book page 71.

Bessler was in the process of replacing weights. I could never figure this out but, what if, he hadn't put the weights back onto one of the sliders, (assuming it was a slider), he pushed down on it, compressing the spring, then released the latch manually.

"Which gave a loud noise as it expanded upward", Wolff.

In other words he was testing the operation of the spring and latch, (maybe). As usual I don't know how it was done, Sam
...I'm currently chewing over whether the spring could've been used to harness an N3 violation.

The basic idea is thus:

- just as force without counterforce would generate a momentum asymmetry, creating momentum and energy, so would torque without countertorque.

- if the initial source of torque was GPE (as indicated by the one-directional wheels), then the objective is to re-lift the weight without generating counter torque.

- of course, any form of workload does cause a counterforce - doesn't matter if it's raising a weight, or compressing a spring; either way, you can't output work from the wheel to something else without applying counter-torque, braking the wheel...

- however, what if the weight is lowered by riding the wheel down, per overbalancing, so generating torque, but then re-raised linearly, straight upwards from 6 o' clock to 12 o' clock, via a pre-loaded spring, and so without generating counter-torque?

- this would provide torque without counter-torque, and so generate momentum and energy...

- the problem of course is that subsequently, the spring would need compressing again, which would then incur counter-torque...

- ...so the trick, if it's possible, would be in getting ahead of the interaction, just far enough to be one cycle ahead of the game - if you can generate a little OU each cycle, then you've always got enough energy to re-compress the spring - although the sprung PE is equal to the GPE, the 'leg up' of excess energy would come from the initial cycle of reactionless torque.

Not sure that even makes sense logically, let alone mathematically yet... but it does raise a further interesting question, the answer to which might provide further illumination:

- if he was pre-loading energy into a spring, then presumably this was discharged at some point during the first cycle, and assuming it also formed a necessary step in each subsequent cycle, it then needed re-compressing again, right?

- and therein lies the interesting question - how do you re-compress a spring inside a rotating system, without a stator?

If the machine had a stator to push or pull against, then loading a spring would be trivial. But the whole system rotated; seriously limiting the range of things a spring could be loaded against. What might those options be?

- a gravitating weight?

- angular inertia?

- angular momentum?

The latter two options would imply some internal mass rotating at different speed to the rest of the wheel, or at least varying or alternating its angular speed.

The former could pertain to a falling, or rising weight..

So, two interesting issues there - 1) what benefit a pre-loaded spring, and 2) how to reload it from within a statorless rotating system?
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

if you can generate a little OU each cycle,
That should be the desired outcome, not the prerequisite.
Not sure that even makes sense logically
It coincides with one hypothetical solution on my desk:
Any wheel/mechanism should trade some stored PE (unbalance) for some maximum KE. But it likely loses energy due to friction.
Maybe a spring could somehow be used to counteract this loss in friction.
This construction should work in such way it loses its spring potential (by centrifugal?) and hopefully adds to KE when it rotates, and (I thinks most importantly!) restores this energy completely when the wheel rotation stops.
Initial spring potential could be used to initiate its overbalance for the first rotation as the ahead-cycle energy, but it should always be there when the wheel stops moving.

At least I agree that going up at the 6 and 12 (actually anywhere 180 degrees apart) should do the trick for creating overbalance.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---