A Cracker of a WHEEL???

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

raj
Addict
Addict

re: A Cracker of a WHEEL???

Post by raj »

Now that my Auto Gravity Wheel proof of concept computer simulations are complete and analysed, I am ready to attempt a physical proof of concept build, on my own.

This second phase proof of concept build by myself, will guide me whether to proceed further to a professional build of a full working prototype by engineers.

Here are the materials I am planning to use for my own build attempt.
1. two 2ft diameter bicycle wheels.
2. eight 12in rulers.
3. ten pieces of one-inch diameter by four feet long rubber tubes.
4. one 3x4 ft 2mm thick cardboard.
5. sticky tapes.
6 one 1.5 cm diameter x 45 cm long steel tube.
7 two small bearings.
8. four billiard balls.

Hopefully I shall complete the build in two weeks.

Raj
Keep learning till the end.
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

I wish you good luck on your build,Raj.
I have been following this idea of yours since you first posted,and I can't say that I understand all of the forces at work.But even if it fails,I have always admired your persistence,and especially your willingness to share your ideas.Who knows what other people you may have inspired!
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: A Cracker of a WHEEL???

Post by WaltzCee »

raj wrote:,,,ed, I am ready to attempt a physical proof of concept build, on my own.
excellent.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

While I am toiling with my concept testing prototype build, which is proving quite beyond my ability, I am trying to find ways to simplify the basic concept.

The drawing below is a simplified basic concept.

Raj
Attachments
Auto Hamster Gravity Wheel.jpg
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi @Raj

I am interested in the original design.
An area for analysis with that path is the effect of the rocking action.
That could give an extra torque bias.

The advantage of your main design is the rotational torque.

This musing moves away from both.

With Regards
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Raj .. FYI many years ago on this forum a German gentleman by the name of George Kunstler had a similarly based idea of an internal hamster swinging between sides of a cage to cause a torque and acceleration in the cage. For a long time he claimed it was a runner.

He did post some pics so you could use the search function and look at his posts and pictures for your edification perhaps.

IIRC his was a rack and pinion type of idea with eccentric weights.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Every meal's a feast and
every day's a holiday.

Good to hear from you, Fletcher.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: A Cracker of a WHEEL???

Post by Furcurequs »

Fletcher wrote:Raj .. FYI many years ago on this forum a German gentleman by the name of George Kunstler had a similarly based idea of an internal hamster swinging between sides of a cage to cause a torque and acceleration in the cage. For a long time he claimed it was a runner.

He did post some pics so you could use the search function and look at his posts and pictures for your edification perhaps.

IIRC his was a rack and pinion type of idea with eccentric weights.
Here is his album:

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?u=20
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Dear Fletcher,
Thank you.

First of all, let me stressed that I am NOT claiming to have found a runner in my Cracker of a wheel. But I am getting MORE excited over the design as I keep musing on it.

I have just spent some time, studying Georg's album, and I can say that there ISN'T any similarity between his concept and mine, apart from using a hamster wheel. His weights move in a complete circular path inside/AROUND the axle of the hamster wheel.
My weights move in an ASSYMITRICAL path staying always below the axle of the hamster wheel.

Can anybody see any clues from the toy page MT138 in my Cracker of a wheel design???

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

EDITED:
I am currently very much involved with my Cracker of a wheel, trying desperately to ease the building requirement by simplifying the basic concept.

Below are Bessler's clues in MT 138 toy page, as I see them, applicable to my second simplified version of my Cracker of a wheel concept.
1. The man and the woman drawing holding hammers show that there are two applied forces acting on the wheel.
2. The top drawing shows that one force (man with the hammer) is being applied at one point inside the wheel, and the lower drawing shows an opposite force (woman with a hammer) is being applied at an opposite point inside the wheel.
3. The size of the top and lower anvils show that less force is being applied on the top anvil and more force is being applied on the lower anvil, which indicate that less torque at the top point (ascending side) and more torque at the lower point (descending side) of wheel.
4. The scale drawing on the left, show scale of force required to lifting of weights(ascending side of wheel), that is amount of force required is related to heights achieved.
5. The first scale drawing on the right shows the eight (45 degrees rotation) segments which combined together add up to circumference of the wheel.
6. The second scale drawing on the right shows the eight (45 degrees) segments as four arcs and four chords alternating one another, as path for motion of rolling weights, upwards on the ascending and downwards on the descending side of wheel, always staying on the lower half on the wheel.

This is how my second simplified Cracker of a wheel is expected to work.
There are only two weights (working in pairs, against one another), applying negative torque and positive torque alternately on the ascending side and descending side, on an assymetric path, always below axle of wheel, moving on 45 degrees arc at the speed of the wheel, upwards and closer towards the axle and moving on 45 degrees linear chord FASTER downwards further away from the axle, thereby increasing MOI on the descending side every 22.5 degrees rotation of wheel.

Is it easy to follow my explanation???

Raj

P.S: A wheel like this can be easily copied by a carpenter boy after just a glance at it.
Attachments
Auto Hamster Gravity Wheel picture 220616.jpg
Mt_138-141- clues by raj 220616.jpg
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

"... trying desperately to ease the building requirement by simplifying the basic concept. "

----------

Now you're Cracking ! : )
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Hello Art!

Cracked!!! should have been over 40 years ago.

But as a hard nut, not easy to crack.

And I am not the only nut around here.

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

My SEARCH continues regardless.

I hope that I shall be able to SHOW you ALL, my professional prototype build and my PATENT, when ready.

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

My search for refined and simplified version of my Cracker of a wheel design version is over.

Now I think the overbalancing of the wheel is better conceived, as I have incorporated in my original design, elements from MT13, MT136 and MT137.

I shall go easy with my prototype build. No rush!!!

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Searching for a simpler to build version of my original Auto gravity Wheel concept where weights will move both on curve path and linear path, so as to have assymmetric motion and changing MoI, is always on my mind.

Ra
Attachments
Auto Gravity Wheel 5 - picture - 140716..jpg
Star of Lakshmi.png