Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: Polymath

Post by daxwc »

Can we talk about this first Jim?
So you still haven’t addressed your entitlement issue yet Jim, why was christo4_99 was not allowed to present a quick sketch or vague concept and claim success, but then you give yourself the privilege of claiming success with a vague concept?
Just briefly is fine. I am sure the other members are dying to get ahold of your IP rights (which are actually being held by Bill now), so I don't want to tie you up too long.
What goes around, comes around.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

CC, I don't see how your attitude is helping either...
That's Jim's excuse to mystify his idea even more; you just play into his hands.

I would like to see where Jim's explanation leads, without the base-conjecture it doesn't work by whatever assumption - as that's already the current stance of Physics in general - and (at least I think) we agree at this forum to rock that status quo.

CC, in case you might wonder: I'm not after Jim's idea... I don't yet have an idea it's valid or not; But looking into another one's idea (however weird) might just trigger my own...

Jim's upcoming seminar is simple:
When there's nothing revealed, there'll be nothing to reply to, or things can be refuted by math alone...
We already know that any situation of incomplete math or contradiction will be 'justified' and/or deflected by an "IP-stuff"-excuse...

... I'd just like to actually get to such point.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Daxwc, you say vague concept. It is NOT a vague concept, but rather a specific concept which requires certain specific conditions for it to work. It is only a vague concept to forum members, due to certain details being held back because of IP rights.

I claim success because the idea, concept, principle, mechanism, device is so terribly simple. It is like dropping 12 foot lumber across a 10 foot creek. You know it will bridge the creek before actually making such a bridge. It is like placing a water wheel under a water fall, and knowing the water will rotate the wheel. How many more analogies do I need to write before you understand?

Daxwc, you claim christo4_99 was not allowed to present a quick sketch or vague concept. I had no say in anything that christo4_99 posted. I didn't have any magic switch to turn off the ability for christo4_99 to post. I never stopped christo4_99 from posting. So why are you blaming me?

It was obvious from the start that christo4_99 was a fruit-loop, and thus he never gained any respect. That also was not my fault.

You don't need to belief I've found Bessler's secret. You have free will to belief whatever you choose. But you and your bully friends have no right to constantly harass me here on the forum. I don't harass forum members except when they continually harass me.

daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

It sounds like an entitlement issue to me. You do know the meaning of the word Jim?
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Jim: It is only a vague concept to forum members, due to certain details being held back because of IP rights.
But Jim you convinced Bill to take off his comment and connived the forum so you wouldn’t have I.P problems. But in the process you acknowledged Bill now holds the I. P. rights. Karma happens I guess to greedy people.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Entitlement: the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

I'm entitled to have an opinion as to my wheel working.

You're entitled to your opinion that my wheel can't possibly work.

I'm entitled to think you are are really dumb to develop such an opinion without knowing the full concept.

You're entitled to think whatever you like about my opinion of you.

--------

Concerning Bill and his lies. I never connived. I thought Bill was a friend. He turned out to be a bold-faced liar, who can't understand simple American English, and must resort to twisting a totally unrelated document into an excuse for his lies. I'll never trust any forum member again.

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

ME wrote: I would like to see where Jim's explanation leads
It will lead to the same place it has always lead.
More trolling for trolls and troll behaviour.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Entitlement: the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

So let’s start again… I will use smaller words. Jim why do you have rules that you don’t have to follow?
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Too bad.

I thought people could behave or at least act civilized, even when the opposite party does not....

It has to start somewhere.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

More trolling for trolls and troll behaviour.
You are right, but I just never met somebody that will not take accountability when pinned down. Sort of interesting on the degrees he will go to.

How do you know for sure EC1 that Jim isn’t the troll getting what deserves? Hard to tell the difference isn’t it.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Polymath

Post by jim_mich »

daxwc wrote: Jim why do you have rules that you don’t have to follow?
What are these "rules" about which you write?

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

When they said that a narcissist never admits he is wrong I didn’t know they really meant never.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Why admit I'm wrong when I'm right?

daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

I don’t know how you can live with yourself. Please tell me you live alone.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Only is you tell me personal details, such as where you live, what's your real name is, and why you troll this forum.

You show me yours, I'll show mine. I'm an open book. You are a slimy troll that hides your true ID.