Cancer

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Cancer

Post by james.lindgard »

I'm going to stop building until doctors give me a clean bill of health.As things are right now, I am very concerned.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: Cancer

Post by justsomeone »

Very sorry to hear that Jim. Please check out vitamin B17.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Thanks justsomeone. Is kind of depressing because they didn't resolve all the issues from when I had it before. Am hoping it is something else but it's too much like 2009.
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

Yet another point at which we differ...
If it were me, it would make me want to build faster... not stop!
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Mark,
I tried working with other people but AB Hammer wouldn't let me. The thing is, even if it's something else, I can't eat much so do need to take it easy.
Even if I don't finish it, there are people in the forum who can do wood working and I've done most of the hard work already. With the scissors, if someone tried them, they might work with solid weights which would be a simpler build.
But with what I've been through the last 7 years, I need to be "healthy" enough so I can have a life for a change. And if you want to see a part of it, read AB Hammer's thread where he called me the ultimate fraud. Considering what I was dealing with, his attacking me was uncalled for. Just shows a lack of character.

Jim
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

If anyone is interested, I don't think it's cancer but I'm still not able to eat so what ever is wrong with my physical health is serious.
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Hey James,

I hope the problems aren't anything too serious. If they don't soon pass, I would encourage you to try to find good medical care, if of course you don't have it already.

I wish you well, for whatever my wishes are worth.
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Cancer

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:Mark,
I tried working with other people but AB Hammer wouldn't let me. The thing is, even if it's something else, I can't eat much so do need to take it easy.
Even if I don't finish it, there are people in the forum who can do wood working and I've done most of the hard work already. With the scissors, if someone tried them, they might work with solid weights which would be a simpler build.
But with what I've been through the last 7 years, I need to be "healthy" enough so I can have a life for a change. And if you want to see a part of it, read AB Hammer's thread where he called me the ultimate fraud. Considering what I was dealing with, his attacking me was uncalled for. Just shows a lack of character.

Jim
James Lindgaard

I will pray for you to have a quick recovery.

I have enjoyed a fair period of time ignoring you and you have left my name out of it during that time. But it seems you still have to say something of falsehood again about me. Please cease talking about me and deal with your work and health and I will deal with my own.

Get well.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan