flywheel and oscilating weight

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

mblx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: flywheel and oscilating weight

Post by mblx »

another view
Attachments
1.jpg
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

I did a quick analysis of the first sim - if you measure the full GPE available to the bob weight (how much energy it would gain if it simply fell the full height of its available travel), the system energy never rises above that value.

It's beguiling because the flywheel does take off after a while, kinda, but again, stick a KE measure on it and another on the bob weight, and their sum never exceeds unity.

I'm 99.99% certain that there's only one route to success, and that any and all gravity-only schemes are futile. Bessler, i'm sure, was gaining energy by moving masses in and out, generating torques due to the changing moment of inertia with orbital radius of the weights. This is what provides the extra energy from a falling weight, and/or extra energy for re-lifting. Gravity was presumably necessary in some respect, but couldn't have been the energy source.

I wish this wan't so, if only because of the amount of good work folks such as yourself do in chasing the possibility.. tragically wasted effort IMHO. If only everyone trying to make a gravity wheel would just focus on inertia instead, we might be there already..
mblx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mblx »

thanks for input mrvibrating, fully agree with you that 99.99% is not working. still remain 0.001% chance to find something to work, that's why we are on this forum.
the question remain why is turning? I'm not good with wm2 , just playing sometimes, and as the sim file was downloaded few times can be confirmed that there are no hidden gears/motors to assist. Not interested on output, ou claims , etc..
may be shifting centre of gravity of the system , as the pendulum does when on move , as Milkovichi pump assistance..just idea
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Oh i see, sorry i've got a one-track mind at the moment..

In answer to why the rotation arises, i would work backwards from first principles - positive and negative torques are being added (and thus summing) chaotically; as momentum builds in the rotor, the amount of +/- torque applied is a non-linear function of three relative angles, accrued linear and angular momentum in three planes, whether the bob is rising or falling or moving inwards or outwards from the center of rotation etc.

Chaotic systems can be mesmerising to watch, as the energy ebbs and flows between PE and KE. Often, if a constant acceleration is applied to such systems then their acceleration curve over time (due to the changing instantaneous resistance to acceleration) shows a complex but repeating pattern, revealing distinct harmonic modes..
mblx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mblx »

well, learning.
some records for when pendulum is sincronised with wheel, cam be seen the peaks
Attachments
1.png
mblx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mblx »

after stabilising a bit
Attachments
2.png
mblx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mblx »

would that be perpetuum? don't know, no time to keep watching
Attachments
3.png
mblx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mblx »

trying to convince 2 kids to play seesaw toghether
Attachments
2 kids.png
mblx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mblx »

will they play nicely?
Attachments
2 kids 2.png
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

A crank base wheel idea. I like the ingenuity of it as well as the inexpensive build that stops most people from trying. I do believe you have it right mblx brain storm on a Sim and followed by a rudimentary build. Great job!
What goes around, comes around.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Fletcher, Wubbly, Ed and Tarsier79 understand and use that Sim. Maybe they will help if they stumble on your post or you can ask one of them. It is well known they give runners that don’t exist and the answer is on old threads. I just play on them 8)))
What goes around, comes around.
mblx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mblx »

hi daxwc,
the tool I was playing with it when I was a 10years boy was doing much better job than my present 400 w workbench grindler.
pushing with the at proper time and building up KE on heavy flywheel.
mblx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mblx »

4 cylinder engine crankshaft, conctrete build flywheel attached on the side, each crankshaft slot fitted with pendulum.
and then , find a way to convince the pendulums to work togheter..
sound like a good project for when I'll be back home.
mblx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mblx »

finally ,convinced the two pendulums to work toghether. recorded 820 seconds and as seen in graphic , after a while fighting they found a resonanting movement between each other and with the wheel.
although probably the system will go to a stop if not maintained, it looks (to me at least) that is a possibility to have a gravity assisted -generator of mechanical work-

that's pretty much the end of last days of almost monologue, learning and idea sharing.
Again , if someone want 2 pendulum simulator file, pls send pm, file too big for posting.
Almost forgot : pls do not pattent it... is a lot of stuff there with nonsense theory already.
if your buid give good results, kindly request sharing..

rgds to all
mblx
Attachments
kids convinced.png
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

I've not been able to play the videos. Is anyone else having a problem or should I treat it as a problem on my end?

I typically can play most everything, but occasionally I do find I may be missing a codec.

Yesterday I had to download multiple browsers and even a newer version of Linux before finally being able to listen to an audio file on a web page that Alex linked to. Google Chrome finally played it.

Oops, maybe I should reboot and look at this thread with Google Chrome.

I'll be back...
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.