cloud funding for building physcial prototypes

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

have you looked into crowd funding?

You may select 1 option

View results

gkrouse
Dabbler
Dabbler

cloud funding for building physcial prototypes

Post by gkrouse »

Hello fellow inventors,

Does anyone want to discuss the process of starting a new cloud funding source from some of these cloud funding sites like "kickstarter"? I have some big prototypes to build, with variations, etc. I also need to develop electrical components for the generator which I will need to develop or purchase. Marketing, and to pay myself to keep from croaking in the process.

Has anyone had any experience with this?
Art
Devotee
Devotee

re: cloud funding for building physcial prototypes

Post by Art »

Hi gkrouse ,

Are you by any chance the same G.Rouse who holds a patent that cites MT 137 as prior art ?
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

If you have understanding of what you are doing, you don't need crowd funding. IMO if you are asking for money to develop something that probably won't work, you are stepping accross the line and joining the scammers.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

I agree with Tarsier79,

It took me years to for me to find and build a repore with my entrepreneur and promissory investors.

Their absolutely is no way i would burn my bridges by asking for investment finance until I have a viable machine to demonstrate.

It is not uncommon for me to receive e-mail from entities asking me for referral to my sources. One day I received two e-Mails from two different people each allegedly representing two different companies. The so called "over-unity device they displayed were identical concepts. Which of course I immediately diagnosed as non-runners.

Ralph
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

As I see in my world, very and really important would/will be 'intelligence cloud' to some projects!
Look at this:
http://www.sciencemag.org/careers/2016/ ... -new-ideas
In other words, WE are autistic.
TC!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!