Fundamental design flaws and new insight.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

John doe
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Fundamental design flaws and new insight.

Post by John doe »

Add a counterbalance
Actually the counterbalance is the reset mechanism or probably will be .
Once you have eliminated the impossible whatever remains however improbable must be the truth.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Principle of asymmetry

I think this is the top principle other then the principle of blind faith.

I believe someone received a Nobel Price for the asymmetry
between magnetic push compared to magnetic pull.

That is important to our endeavors; as that is what gives mater
structural strength and flex.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

I don't know about those magnets, but this gives an interesting read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetry_Principle
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

John Doe,
I thought you were much further forward in the process.You only had the first step.
1.An Idea
2.A design utilizing the idea
3. A build of the design
You are still at the idea stage.How can anyone help you when there are no specifics to help with.It's like saying I will solve world hunger by feeding everyone.All the wheres and whys and hows are missing.As far as I know,every member of this forum is at the idea stage 24\7.So let me rephrase my initial response,because no one is going to design your wheel for you.
If you get to the design stage or the build stage and you get stuck on some mechanical or engineering problem,there are many knowledgeable people here who can help.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
Johndoe2
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Johndoe2 »

Just an update on a few things I've been up to since i have been last active on this board.
Xmas of 2017 i found new a lenovo thinkpad workhorse lap top, and Taz 6 3d printer under the xmas tree thanks to a new SO/and Santa Clause, which should allow me to cut my very limited time on wheel development significantly, although i am unimpressed with the overall print speed. i hope that i can still print modifications while away and do assembly and testing when time permits

Hundreds of hours of research in the last year in preparation for this final push.

I Have not been able to make to too much progress because of a few technical issues with all of the new equipment and becoming proficient with it.

Ordered hard copies of JC's books for quick reference and additional background info.

Now more sure than ever (1000%)that i am on the right track concerning besslers hidden mechanism. Also have a few ideas for a "turbo version" once the initial runner is ready.

Currently FINALLY able to (slowly) print my latest idea out as we speak.
Last edited by Johndoe2 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johndoe2
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Fundamental design flaws and new insight.

Post by Johndoe2 »

sleepy wrote:John Doe,
I thought you were much further forward in the process.You only had the first step.
1.An Idea
3. A build of the design
You are still at the idea stage.How can anyone help you when there are no specifics to help with.It's like saying I will solve world hunger by feeding everyone.All the wheres and whys and hows are missing.As far as I know,every member of this forum is at the idea stage 24\7.So let me rephrase my initial response,because no one is going to design your wheel for you.
If you get to the design stage or the build stage and you get stuck on some mechanical or engineering problem,there are many knowledgeable people here who can help.
Its not very difficult.
FLow chart.
1)Does wheel work? (yes/no)
If yes (congrats always knew i could do i!t)
2)No, why not? (im an idiot, fix your mistake).
Rinse and repeat.
Johndoe2
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Fundamental design flaws and new insight.

Post by Johndoe2 »

sleepy wrote:John Doe,
1.An Idea
3. A build of the design
Although i did not get any functional wheels i am light years ahead of where i was previously. Last year I didn't even know the questions and now I have (most) of the answers. Enough to pass brawlers final exam so to speak.
Johndoe2
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Johndoe2 »

An insight I had today was how to overcome the leverage/weight and distance problem which was not even a concern for Me but in my mental wanderings this morning I stumbled on the answer and it is amazingly simple that I might just throw it in my design just for fun!
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

Good for you! You're almost there.And it was so easy.I hope you'll eventually show anything.A drawing,a sim,a carving,a verbal description,an origami representation.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

Sorry for that last post.It was uncalled for.I'm having a tough day with my frustration.Carry on,and I hope you'll share your successful ideas.Again,I apologize for my rudeness.
Johndoe2
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Johndoe2 »

No problem I found your last comment rather amusing.
I have been trying to think of something to share but its been difficult to find something i feel comfortable with. I can say that my current wheel is based on a previous design that was not successfu. So this will be an uodsted version of an older design and. Except with some modernization and slight improvements should follow closely besslers design.