Is this IT?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Is this IT?

Post by WaltzCee »

raj wrote:It's not too much to expect some encouragement for my endeavor.
Raj
https://youtube.com/watch?v=luF9zDDbkBU ... s=youtu.be

:)
I'd call it an anti-gravity wheel. I put it on 1/4 speed.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

re: Is this IT?

Post by Art »

Is This It ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXkpRhCW52w

"Gravity Circulation Power "

-----

How come all these people have no problem making simple systems like this put out enormous power , yet I can't get a simple system to keep turning for more than 10 minutes .

I'm beginning to feel I'm more stupid than I thought I was when I was in my 30's , and then my 40's , and then my 50's and then my 60's and then.......
.......Phawk , I think I'm losing it ! : )
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

Um... at the end it talks about input power. Input power in not discussed in the description. It does mention kinetic input power, but if the mechanical device is the input power, what about the device that magically multiplies the power? I don't believe in this one at the moment.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Raj.

The name you have given the youtube video is sounds like you are claiming success. This type of system will not produce sustaining rotation. Even in the short period of the video, it looks like it is slowing.

You should call it "Attempt at....", or something similar, otherwise it could be construed as fraudulent.

Like FWG showed me, like all gravity designs, run it backwards, it looks like the weight path will be more like what you want. (still will not run though).

I like the build though. Well done.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Something needs to be said but no one wants to say it. Humanity talks around the globe but denies my client can talk to a man. Heck, they deny my client. We create standing waves in mid air and float Styrofoam on them but deny my client's boy could walk on water or could return on clouds of glory. Yes, something needs to be said.

We're like 3 year old's with the keys to daddy's car. Where are we going to go? We're just sitting in the driveway beeping the horn and shaking the steering wheel.

So Raj made a gravity wheel. Like any other. Like all the MT's. We got another gravity wheel. Wa hooo! As you examine it you'll notice the synthetic hamster is always on the left of the axle but the wheel moves to the right. It's magic.

We can not create energy, no more than a farmer creates a harvest by planting a seed. This is what is going to happen. There is going to be someone, and they're on this forum, that is going to present proof gravity isn't a conservative force. In the face of the religion of science, they're going ask the question, "Oh great and mighty scientist with all your brilliance and ability, how could you have been so wrong and for so long?" It's going to take someone with a lot of nerve and very thick skin.
  • And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
  • And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?
This needs to be said:
  • This is not it. It exists but this isn't it. It isn't something new under heavens son but humanity hasn't seen precisely what it is. It's been described but those that claim to see are blind to it.
Walter Clarkson
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

It's not about creating energy. When I first started in 2000, I thought I was looking to create energy, but I was wrong. It's about using a force that already exists but hasn't been tapped into yet as a source of usable power. I believe Bessler did it. I do not question why it is taking so long to find it. Society has discouraged it. Collaboration has only started in recent years. Also, it takes a completely different way of thinking that in the end will seem so simple and then yes, people will wonder at that point why something so simple could have eluded so many minds.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

The only one that can create energy is my client. Gravity is the source. The mechanism is a simple machine, like a lever or a ramp.
Walter Clarkson
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

I recently read an article that explained wind is a one-directional force that can be converted into electricity (not create it), and water in a river can also, so gravity should be able to be used as well. I've been chewing on this concept for a few days now and I have much more to say about this but I am going to save it for now.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

Well, including levers and ramps is a really good idea. It's a little more than just a lever or a ramp though, but I think I know what you are getting at.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I read some time ago:
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth
We've harvested the wind for some time now. Gravity, not so much.

It's neither a ramp nor a lever. It's a simple machine like them.
Walter Clarkson
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

raj,
May I suggest an addition of a spring, of some kind, to speed up the'shifting of the weights. I'm slowly beginning to realize a fundamental problem with any gravity wheel.

And that is; for what ever it's worth, the weights have to, "shift", faster than the acceleration due to gravity. If not the wheel ends up driving the weights instead of the other way around. Hence the need of a spring or springs.

To say it another way, the weight has to "fly" over, in order for it to get there quickly enough to do any good.

Do you get what I mean? Sam Peppiatt

Live Your Days Inspired Anew, LYDIA
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

Teleporting would be way cooler than flying.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Ridicule? Some how I expected better, what a fool I am------------Peppiatt
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Ridicule? I expected better, what a fool I am-----------Peppiatt