Donald Trump 2016?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

Art
Devotee
Devotee

re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by Art »

Quote "We're so screwed. None of those options (best, brightest, etc) are on the ballot."

: ) -----: ))----:)))
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

eccentrically1 wrote:You have to register to vote mainly to prove you are an eligible voter.
Shouldn't a social-security-number tie things to some flag (how does population counting work in the US?)
WaltzCee wrote:We're so screwed. None of those options (best, brightest, etc) are on the ballot.
Eligible voters seek eligible candidates?
My wish still stands...
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

You can have a social security but not be eligible to vote.
It is getting better, though. Some states allow voting by mail. Eventually there should be a way to vote on the internet, with facial recognition software and iris scanning.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

eccemtroca;;u1 O tjoml that would lead to controversy about cardboard cut outs voting.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

"You can have a social security but not be eligible to vote.", but not the other way around ('they' should already know the status, basically the main purpose 'they' exist)

"Eventually there should be a way to vote on the internet, with facial recognition software and iris scanning."
...which isn't any different from some ss-number, even though it might seem that way as it will be obfuscated almost as similar as preoccupied tried with your username.
Besides, the cyber should already have determined what that vote should be...

add:
I guess I wouldn't mind if that current dude just changed the locks of his house and barackaded his elliptic room only to do some live video streams 24/7... I would totally watch that.
Thanks B.Ob. !
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

I'm not sure if you can be an eligible voter and not have a ss number. When you register, I think one of the acceptable identifications is an ss number, if you don't have some other government issued id like a driver's license. Everyone gets an ss number.

Facial recognition and iris software is very different from ss numbers. SS numbers are stolen and used for cyber crimes all the time. You can't obfuscate your face, or your eyes especially. The software is too powerful to be tricked, cardboard cutouts notwithstanding. Once you've been scanned, it's like having a chip under your skin.

The cyber can't read your mind, yet.

BO will play some role in our lives after his term, don't worry :)
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Different states have different requirements to vote. There's a map here where you can view it state by state:
http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections- ... er-id.aspx
Voter requirements are easy to get around, if one would want to.
Once you've been scanned, it's like having a chip under your skin.
This is interesting. The thinking a while back was we'd all be chipped. That's a bit invasive yet considering how pierced and tattooed a lot of people are today, it wouldn't be that objectionable. However what sort of mark could they put on you that would be more defining than biometrics? Not invasive in the least. I'm going to have to think about that. It wouldn't quite be the same as charagma, (a stamp, an imprinted mark) or like the mark branded upon horses. That's something you have to willingly accept.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/le ... 5480&t=KJV
Fletcher wrote:If he wins he's gonna kick a black family out of their home and live there.
From the looks of things you might be able to scratch that If he wins. President Trump. That has a nice ring to it. I guess we won't have to worry about the Lincoln bedroom getting rented out (again).
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

I get the feeling there will be some good changes and the following of our constitution again. Also a lot house cleaning that is badly needed. Also improvement of our VA.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

haha AB Hammer are you saying that Barack Obama left the White House dirty because he is black?
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

preoccupied wrote:haha AB Hammer are you saying that Barack Obama left the White House dirty because he is black?
That is a totally uncalled-for racist comment. The white-house is dirty from all the dirty underhanded executive orders by Obama.

I could go on and on about all the illegal things done by Obama. He reigned like a monarch, and not like a president.

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

What exactly did Barack Obama do? I'm sure you must be wrong, because you act like he broke the law.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

preoccupied wrote:What exactly did Barack Obama do? I'm sure you must be wrong, because you act like he broke the law.
Here’s a list of at least 75 times President Obama violated the Constitution and/or broke federal law during his presidency, which also doubles as a list of at least 75 reasons why Congress must impeach the president now:

http://www.infowars.com/75-times-obama- ... residency/

But it no longer matters much. Trump will set things straight.

PS. this list of 75 was compiled ten months ago, and Obama has continued since then.

justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Great post Jim.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Will USA slide downhill worldwide AS UK, sliding downhill in Europe right now, following brexit?
Keep learning till the end.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

The USA is already near the bottom of the hill. Trump is an excellent business manager. He will set the USA back onto the road to prosperity for all.

PS. It is my understanding the UK has not yet implemented Brexit. I might be wrong.