Donald Trump 2016?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by WaltzCee »

This isn't going anywhere. Time to take a wait and see.
Frankly, the idea of the Clinton's back @ 1600 PA avenue was disgusting. However, I'm not too sure Trump is much better. I actually think the democrats were brilliant in this election. We could have the first woman leader or just more of the same in the man Trump.

I agree with TGM. Nothing is going to change. Same dung, different style.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

WaltzCee

Clinton stated that she hate the 2nd amendment and wanted restriction of the 1st amendment. It shows she wanted to put in judges to try to end run to change them. This would have caused a civil war IMO. She would not have been good for the country. We will see if Trump is.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Personally I think the 2nd amendment should be able to be abused and people should be allowed to create advanced private militias with automatic weapons tanks aircraft and nuclear weapons, as long as all members of any reasonably dangerous militia is registered for the draft. If you can't be summoned by the President to fight at any time then you should be required to be limited to a weaker version of a hand gun and body armor approved by your city. When laser weapons become more common instead of bullets police could have shut off chips in the laser weapons that turn it off, and they could be turned off in public places if the retail store owners don't want them to be active there, but anybody in the draft that is part of a militia that can be called on by the President of the USA at any time would be excluded from the security chip.

The first amendment is all powerful. The only exceptions is stealing using words, like stealing ideas or trying to steal profits by lying. But I think stealing profits by lying should be limited to whether you would personally benefit from the lie. If you say McDonalds sucks because it contains people meat and you are not offered a job at Burger King for saying that, then no big deal. McDonalds does kind of suck but does not contain people meat. But if I did say it contained people meat, maybe it's my privilege to say it under the 1st amendment because I have the right to be wrong because I'm not earning a living lying like this.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Hello Alan,

There is no doubt the Clintons are criminal. Someone recently coined the expression, "too big to jail" but I'd add "too well connected to jail". Political correctness is above the law and has thoroughly abridged freedom of speech. The 2nd one has likewise been infringed on. It's sad to note yet the Constitution is a social artifact.

During the debates Trump said about the Syrian refugees:
We have no idea who these people are, we are the worst when it comes to paperwork. This could be one of the great Trojan horses.
That might of been a Freudian slip. We have no idea who this born again Republican is. No special counsel to investigate the criminal Hillary among other toned down campaign ideas. The Rose law firm billing records disappearing when subpoenaed then finally reappearing is obstruction of justice. At the federal level that's a 20 year sentence. The 30,000 emails withheld are another count. The meeting on the tarmac another. That barely scratches the surface of the criminal enterprise we call Clinton Inc. We'll see but I'm not holding my breath.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

WaltzCee

I reserve my thoughts for the first 100 days of office. Otherwise I will spend my time fighting the VA for the rest of my disabilities, make money the best I can and find the time to finish my wheels that seem to keep getting put on the back burner.
ChrisHarper
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by ChrisHarper »

As I have strict policies about who I allow to migrate across the borders of my mind, please advise me from the onset , if American, if you voted for Hitlary Clinton.

If you did, then please inform me at the checkpoint as the conversation barrier just got 10ft taller 😂

Trump and Farage 🇺🇸🇬🇧
No demands are made of a person perceived to be an idiot- Perfect

My Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRGwI ... pIkj-YdiNQ
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Donald Trump tells Air Force One not to spend $4 billion dollars on new aircraft from Boeing. I am quoting him saying "...We want Boeing to make a lot of money but not that much money."
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I've never bothered much with this off topic forum but decided as a consequence of my growing interest in the mainly British HousePriceCrash forum that I'd look in on it.

When nothing much is happening on the main HPC forum people tend to gravitate to their off topic. Since Trump is of worldwide interest (two of my sons are flying over for the inauguration) I though this would be a good thread to start on.

I'm a bit surprised to find that the previous post was as long ago as early December. After all, nothing could be more topical and important for the majority of members who are Yanks.

Anyway, I voted Brexit and like Nigel I am a great supporter of Trump and would have voted for him if I could. I and most of my extensive family were delighted when he won.

I haven't read through the thread yet but I imagine most members of BesslerWheel are MAGAs.

Is there any one who has a good word to say for the wicked witch of the west, Killary? :-)

Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by Grimer »

WaltzCee wrote:Hello Alan,

There is no doubt the Clintons are criminal.(absolutely) Someone recently coined the expression, "too big to jail" but I'd add "too well connected to jail". Political correctness is above the law and has thoroughly abridged freedom of speech. The 2nd one has likewise been infringed on. It's sad to note yet the Constitution is a social artifact.

During the debates Trump said about the Syrian refugees:
We have no idea who these people are, we are the worst when it comes to paperwork. This could be one of the great Trojan horses.
That might of been a Freudian slip. We have no idea who this born again Republican is. No special counsel to investigate the criminal Hillary among other toned down campaign ideas. The Rose law firm billing records disappearing when subpoenaed then finally reappearing is obstruction of justice. At the federal level that's a 20 year sentence. The 30,000 emails withheld are another count. The meeting on the tarmac another. That barely scratches the surface of the criminal enterprise we call Clinton Inc. We'll see but I'm not holding my breath.(the most concerning thing from my point of view is pizzagate)
I am reading back through this thread. Great post of yours Walt (I must click your greenie) - and for me, informative. Nice to hear the uncensored view of one of the natives. ;-)

And now I'd better get back to bed.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Killary is not a nice thing to say about Hillary's name. I hear that it's notoriously difficult to get in to the USA legally. There are videos that I've seen from people who fought with US Soldiers that want to go to the USA because of death threats from Al-Qaeda against their family and they spend years failing to complete the paper work and get approval and then Al-Qaeda kills them and their family before being able to come to the USA. I think the most dangerous thing about Republicans is that they are willing to ignore things that they don't care about, otherwise poor people would be more important to them. They see no fault in their behavior and have a license to kill by natural selection that is shrouded by very little administrative effort into things that might hurt people, when they are the government and need to. I saw video before of an entire highway full of cars full of people who couldn't afford dental work when free dental work was offered charitably in a Republican run state. That's ridiculous and inhumane. But a Republican wouldn't care about that. They wouldn't care if they got infected and died or any level of statistics of mishap due to their incompetence because they think it's not their fault.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Did you vote for HC? You've always struck me as a redneck biker who would support Trump and think Hillary as evil incarnate - especially after the wikileaks.

You're up very late - if you're on the East coast at least
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I've voted Democrat in every election. I'm staying up late and I'm hoping to stay up until just before sunrise to get some fresh air. The morning air before sunrise is the best tasting air.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I can understand you being pissed off then, even though I think your party loyalty in the case of HC is misplaced since she might consider you as one of the deplorables.

If you stay up all night I assume you don't have to go to work - or perhaps you are self employed or retired like myself. I agree with you about the morning air. Bit too cold in London at this time of year though - and at my age I have to look after my angina. :-)

Are you from somewhere nice and warm in winter mornings, like southern Texas?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I'm in Michigan. I seem to be immune to extreme heat and cold though. I've walked around in T-Shirt in freezing weather long walk to school in 1999 and felt comfortably decent about it and I have washed my hands in excruciating warm water without adjusting the temperature and I can take long burning hot showers but that is not something that I necessarily do, I just can do it. I'm still a young guy though. And Hillary Clinton has no corruption. If you think she is stupid, then you might have been smart enough if she were elected to correct her because I think that she would have been able to adjust her opinion due to actual well thought out explanations and data.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

" and Hillary has no corruption " 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.