First prototype made

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

First prototype made

Post by scott »

<<< posted by scott on behalf of VANDUGEGS >>>

This is the first of four prototypes or working machines.

In this picture you will see the first prototype that I made while in a welder fitter class, (1980-81).

Darrell Vandusen Sr
VANDUGEGS
Attachments
100_1515_reduced.jpg
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: First prototype made

Post by Oxygon »

What is the intent of this post...?

Why is the admin posting for VANDUGEGS...?

have you seen this operate...?

If this is what I think it is...

these designs have been delt with before without success...

Maybe you've seen something we haven't...
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

I posted for Vandugegs simply because he asked me to. He was having technical trouble reducing the image to under 250K (the board's file upload size limit).
-Scott
Last edited by scott on Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rounder
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rounder »

interesting picture , it looks like a simple idea. but i still would not know how the coiled looking circle would be able to not keel and be almost lifted into that 1 and only spot of rotation. -- BEST OF LUCK
graham
Devotee
Devotee

Post by graham »

The picture is not too clear, could you provide a description that might explain what we are looking at and the principle of operation.

It looks quite impressive and definately interesting.

Graham
VANDUGEGS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by VANDUGEGS »

This non -working prototype is made, of the usual parts.
It has a Frame, Hub, Spokes, Weights that move, and the main part, that guidance system.
It should have been at lest six feet in height, twelve spokes or more, weights that move on their own spoke and a way to keep the weights in the correct location as it turns.
In the picture you will see the ring, it is the first guidance system that I made and it showed what changes were needed.
This ring is on both sides and is suppose to keep the weights in the correct position on the spokes as it turns.
It is necessary to have at lest 10 to 12 spokes, just for the machine to work. If you want extra power, you need more spokes.
Any questions, I'll try to answer.

Thanks for your time.

Darrell Vandusen Sr
1-613-283-5286

P.S. Why am I starting to talk?
To get things moving along, one way or another.
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: First prototype made

Post by Oxygon »

VANDUGEGS wrote:P.S. Why am I starting to talk?
...To get things moving along, one way or another.
We are never going to survive unless we stop shutting each other out for the sake of greed...

The solution to a problem which could do as much for mankind as the wheel or perhaps even fire, surely this should be more revered than a simple way to achieve money and fame...

"It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity"... - Donald Ripley

this doesn't have to be so...

We are not talkin about building a better mouse-trap here people...

We are talking about inventing a "reality check" invention of which the effects will ripple thru-out the future of human history...

The primary influence thru-out my interest in perpetual motion was money, pure and simple...

Now with certain realizations of actual possibilities...

I am letting go...

a little bit at a time...

:P

Don't let greed blind you...
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
VANDUGEGS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by VANDUGEGS »

Hello, I hope this post finds you all in good sprits.

I think it is time, (For me,) to release this machine to the market.
I would like to make a living off of this some how and share with those who assist.
I have been and I still am, living in and well under the poverty line. I have lived in poverty for over 20 years and I would like to change that, for others and for myself.
The first thing I think of when talking about this machine is the farmers that could benefit from it and get ahead with it.
I am always thinking of the good that can come from this machine, before I think of myself.

The last way I have thought of is to sell, how to books and also videos of the original machine.
At this time, I do not have much knowledge in regard to writing and selling books or (how to, manuals).
My attempts to get others involved is not going very well and the person that is involved, I must wait and see what their thoughts are on this matter.
IÂ’d like to set up a web page and have links to the equipment and materials needed.
As always, any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
The second picture will be available after I talk with the individual.

Thanks for your time and I am and always will be, a humanitarian.

VANDUGEGS
etjoe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by etjoe »

Darrell, are you saying that you have a working machine?
-e
graham
Devotee
Devotee

Post by graham »

Hello Darrell ,I just re read your post with the photo and I noticed that you said the following
This is the first of four prototypes or working machines
Did you mean of working machines because "or working machines" seems like a typo.

If you actually HAVE working machines all I can say is BLOODY WELL DONE

Can you tell us more ????

Graham
VANDUGEGS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by VANDUGEGS »

Hi etjoe, graham,

Yes, and tomorrow will be two years from when I videotaped it.
ItÂ’s hard to believe it has been that long.

YouÂ’re in Toronto, that is only 3 hours from Smiths Falls.

Graham, the first one did not work, the second one showed what was needed and the last two (the six and the eight footer), works and shows the math that is needed to expand, so as to have extra power.
IÂ’ll answer what I can.
I could also send you the video tape of the six footer, from 2 years ago, it is 16mb.

Catch you later

VANDUGEGS
graham
Devotee
Devotee

Post by graham »

Well Darrell I think it's quite amazing that you have achieved success and have been quiet about it for two years now.
I only have a dial up connection so 16 mb would be a long long download for me . Maybe someone with a faster connection and someone you feel you can trust could download your video and let the rest of us know what he thinks about it .

By the way I live in Connecticut USA so I'm too far away to pay you a visit ,darn it

I don't think anybody here would try to steal your idea from you but who knows what an unscrupulous lurker might get up to.

Could you give us some general specs like speed and estimated power just to keep us happy , we would all appreciate that Darrell.

Graham
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I think it is right that at this point I reveal the gist of what has happened behind the scenes regarding me. I was contacted by Darrel, I was shown a video by email of a device that spun, but it wasn't very good or long, being a video of a video that was playing on a tv. Not convincing, but interesting. I was told there was a video of the device starting on its own, but I have never seen it (to be fair I didn't really push to have it shown to me). Shortly thereafter I signed a nondiscloser, and was told how it works. I don't feel comfortable revealing more, I will only discuss things that I was told before the nondiscloser, and anything he decides to tell here as time goes on. It is however my opinion at this point that the device is a fraud.
EDIT PS I received the video before sending (or even signing) the nondiscloser, and it is 4MB, so I am at liberty to and will pass it on to those who email me for it.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Darrell, as I've already said to you in private many times, present the proof that your machine operates as you claim and everything will change for you. This is something that you have not been able to do so far.

The fuzzy photo at the top of this page shows nothing. I have your clear photos (of various models) and your best video footage (you claimed) and I am still asking for proof that your machine works as you claim.

You might think that I am hard-headed or just plain stubborn but I would ask you a simple question: why can you not provide video footage of your wheel self-rotating for more that 1/4 of one rotation? Can you answer that?

If I had a wheel that worked and a video camera to document it you could bet my footage would show more that a 1/4 rotation! It just doesn't make sense to me and I fail to understand your predicament. Faith or blind belief should have nothing to do with whether or not your wheel works.
Last edited by ovyyus on Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VANDUGEGS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by VANDUGEGS »

A PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHO TO TRUST. MAYBE THIS IS WHY IT HAS TACKEN TWO YEARS.

I hope this does not infuence anything, or anybody, including me.

MR VANDUSEN

P.S. Any and all non-disclosers, remain in effect!