First prototype made

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Clarkie
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: First prototype made

Post by Clarkie »

Proof is simple, self start plus two rotations.

I have now gone back to my ideas which include springs, I will continue to invest in me and not others.

Pete.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Re: re: First prototype made

Post by jim_mich »

Clarkie wrote:Proof is simple, self start plus two rotations.
That rules out two of Bessler's wheels. They needed a push in one direction or the other to start.
Proof would be a wheel that continues to turn with a load attached. The load could be a simple pony brake whereby you could measure the horsepower output. The wheel would need to be open construction so all is visible with no hidden areas which might hold a driving mechanism.

Clarkie
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Clarkie »

I think you will find that a push was only required for a wheel that rotated in either direction.

I am not going to change my version of proof, its simple and relative.

Pete.
graham
Devotee
Devotee

Post by graham »

Pete wrote
I think you will find that a push was only required for a wheel that rotated in either direction.
You're right Pete , lets keep our projects simple . A wheel that turns only one way would satisfy anyone trying to build a working wheel.
Once the principle is worked out I don't think a wheel would be needed that turned both ways . Bessler only did it to prove it wasn't powered by a clockwork mechanism.

I'm so sorry that Darrell took advantage of you . Bad things can happen to good people.

Graham
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

>The money was in monthly installments plus exceptionals such as a computer, digital camera and a new shed to house the new wheel that he decided to build at my cost.

Yep, and just like I had said months ago there was someone else named Judd that had the same thing happen to him, but with a bit of naysaying from others helpful information was pushed aside.
SAD.

Reg.
Mike
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

Judd was supposed to write something about it though.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Pete, sad to hear about your loss, I know what it's like. Hard experience has taught me that proof before money is best - I'm sure you agree!

Perhaps Darrell can step forward and explain his position, either here or in private - I think he owe's you that at least. But I doubt he will, Darrell is a user. More to the point it's pretty clear now that Darrell is deluded.
VANDUGEGS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by VANDUGEGS »

I AGREE BILL,

WHY WOULD ANYONE GET INVOLVED WITH SOMETHING, THAT
THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND, ESPECIALLY FINANCIALLY.
I WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED WITH A PERSON, UNLESS THEY THEMSELVES, SAID THAT THEY DID UNDERSTAND.
IF I WAS TO INVEST IN SOMETHING, I WOULD BE BLOODY SURE THAT I FULLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS GETTING INTO.
BUSINESS DEALINGS IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN, WHY?
THIS FORUM IS FOR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHEELÂ’S, NOT TO SLANDER OR BRING PERSONAL DEALINGS INTO THE PUBLIC EYE.
WE SHOULD BE WORKING TOWARD A BETTER FUTURE.
LETS TRY TO HELP,Â…Â…. NOT HINDER.

VANDUGEGS
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

IF I WAS TO INVEST IN SOMETHING, I WOULD BE BLOODY SURE THAT I FULLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS GETTING INTO.
How can anyone understand anything when the information is LIES.

Don't answer that - I'm not interested in hearing more babble from you!
Dave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dave »

Proof is simple, self start plus two rotations.

I got one of those with ten or more turns. How much will you pay?
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

>Judd was supposed to write something about it though.

Yep but unfortunately (sorry to say this Judd) but Judd doesn't know too much about physics, he'll admit this himself, and because of the orientation of his belief system he still chooses to believe that Darrel may have something. He does think Darrel is a little off though. I tried to get a community watch system happening on this board because of Darrel but no one was interested. Scam artists are everywhere in the free energy community.

Reg.

Mike
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

"...OR BRING PERSONAL DEALINGS INTO THE PUBLIC EYE."
Like Michael said, a FE forum is a great place to alert people to scams. General Discussion is "A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all.". Off Topic is "Miscellaneous news and views...". Scam alerts fit in both of those.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
coylo

Post by coylo »

The money was in monthly installments plus exceptionals such as a computer, digital camera and a new shed to house the new wheel that he decided to build at my cost.
That is absolutely priceless!..........................a shed?
Although I sympathize too much to be amused by your unfortunate situation.

Overwhelming evidence is mounting that Darrell is a fraud, but I still see that Jim remains inconclusive (some could say optimistic) until he contructs his own version of Darrell's device. I hope (maybe for Darrell's sake) that he can salvage some respectability for Darrell's deteriorating situation.
I'll hold out on this until I become another wolf in the pack.

Darrell had also contacted me via e-mail in the past. He sent me a few close up pictures of his device which left a lot to the imagination. A few nice pieces of welding were evident and one picture of a failed metal spoke that had probably bent under stress.
He was looking for advice from me on patents and the usual uncertainties on the road ahead and offered to send a video of the device working. But based on the pictures he sent I could see where this video was going, it wasn't going to be a blockbuster!
I ended our contact because I felt I was too inexperienced to offer any sound advice, as I had never patented anything in my life and like him I was just a beginner trying to learn the trade. I wished him well, and I ended it there.
I never mentioned any of this until now because he sent the information to me in good faith, but it's not that he sent anything jaw-dropping!

You read about fraud all the time in this field and I'd put it down to over-hyped scare-mongering, but this is one I have actually experienced and it has unfolded before my eyes. If Darrell is what a majority of members here say he is, then I may turn more cynical, with whats left of my hope in my fellow man hanging on by a thread!
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I know the photos you've seen: (both sent before the NDA)
Attachments
VanduBentSpoke.jpg
VanduHub.jpg
coylo

Post by coylo »

Yes, very similar Jonathan.
I wasn't interested to go as far as getting involved with NDAs.
So with what all that has happened and considering what Clarkie has lost, I see no problem in posting them now.
It was quite clever to send that spoke failure picture. It gave me the impression that the wheel may have some real power.
Attachments
van3.jpg
van2.jpg
van1.jpg