@moderator

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

@moderator

Post by Not_James_Lindgaard »

Scott,
Any more I think you would need that James Lindgaard guy to ask AB Hammer if he has something right. Kind of why no discussion is allowed.
Would need to show why you allow certain forum members to be abusive.
It is funny though because in woodworkingtalk.com Not_AB Hammer told that Jim Lindgaard guy not to say he wanted to build something for a woman but to notice him. Apparently Jim Lindgaard could not see that the one that loved him was right in front of him.
Kind of what AB Hammer should've posted to him;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY31ZH6hAFI
Last edited by scott on Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not_Joe_Mamma_Lindgard
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: @Scott Ellis

Post by Not_Joe_Mamma_Lindgard »

you tell em, honey.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Jim.

Take your meds.

Leave for good.
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I'm not James Lindgaard, It's funny. You have 3 green dots and actually believed fcdriver had a working wheel even though he showed no work. Amazing, simply amazing.

still have to wonder why one person like AB Hammer can take over someone's threads all the time. And this in ANY forum.

I guess people thinks he needs a boyfriend. After all, he has plenty of time for that James Lindgaard guy but seems to have none for his wife. Strange.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Jim.

You don't know what I believe.

You have not provided one original idea, nor any idea that even remotely might work. Your inflated ego is fed by your own hot air. I have told a few people to seek psychriatric help, but you really need to get that loose screw sorted out.

Life is short. Get over whatever wrongs you perceive someone had done to the teacup you live in and move on. You have had more than enough chances here to act like a normal human being. You have my red dot every time you reappear from now on.

"...everyone in the room is now dumber.... may God have mercy on your soul"
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Tarsier

It is pretty sad, for it seems like this is the only way he gets attention. Like the little kid that wants to make other kids play with him the way he want and not what they want. So he causes problems for the attention instead.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

So he causes problems for the attention instead.
Yeah, being an asshole is JL's go-to move.
  • A real man of genius
    Mr. Creepy Facebook Stalker Guy
    The internet is his playground
    And he has a van full of candy
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

AB Hammer wrote:Tarsier

It is pretty sad, for it seems like this is the only way he gets attention. Like the little kid that wants to make other kids play with him the way he want and not what they want. So he causes problems for the attention instead.
@tarsier79 and ab hammer,

What people do not understand is that you are talking about yourselves. After all, Bessler's wheel is not original because it has been done before. Bessler's drawings are not original because they are almost 300 years old.

ab hammer, if anyone counted your posts when that Jim Lindgaard posts such as the wood working forum or in here, you're always there and never discuss Bessler's work but only talk about Jim Lindgaard. That's what some people call LOVE ! You hate what you can't possess. You must be very frustrated.
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Anyone can read AB Hammer's thread in the fraud section where he called Jim Lindgaard the ultimate fraud. He stated that he wanted Jim Lindgaard banned because that is what he wanted. And then when Jim Lindgaard went to a wood working forum, AB Hammer was there saying "Let's talk wheel". Did he want to have Jim Lindgaard for himself ? Maybe.

And the definition of forum from m-w.com
2:
a judicial body or assembly
: court

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum

Have A Nice Day :-)
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Third person games is not a new twist for you, due to all the sign-ins you have had Lindgaard.
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

AB Hammer,
If that Jim Lindgaard guy wants to work at and build Bessler's wheel, he doesn't need your permission. Sign ins have nothing to do with anything. In woodworkingtalk.com you used an alias so you could "moderate" Jim Lindgaard. Yet telling him to be sweet towards you because you did not want him to say he wanted to do something for a woman he knew.
After all, you claim he has threatened to kill you and you have the messages to prove it. he and the polcie have your post, the page was sent (shared actually) via email to the polcie. Yet you won't show his messages to you. Why ?
Because maybe he never threatened you ? That seems to be the case.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

In the name of Christ has anyone here the authority to stop all this dribble and return this Bessler Forum to its original forebodings of intelligent discussion....
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

rasselasss,
What I do not understand is why if somebody wants to work at something they have to allow themselves to be harassed. And why if someone is taking the time to do the work, then why do they have to answer to a person who is only being abusive in their posting ?
It seems that if a person wants to pursue a specific concept that other forum members should respect their right to pursue and idea even if they don't like it. It does cost money to build and it does take time to realize an idea. It can take a lot of work. If people have no patience then they should avoid such threads, that is an option forum members do have and can exercise.
Anyone can read Jim Lindgaard's thread and see where AB Hammer was disrupting the thread. He claims to have his own private forum and his own private work that he is pursuing, so why is he here ?
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

It's called "projection" - "Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com