@moderator

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

re: @Scott Ellis

Post by WaltzCee »

• Quote:
  • my therapy was coda and the 12 steps
  • Andyb
This evil genius makes me think of James in therapy.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

James is not adequately articulate. His ability to think is hindered badly enough that you judging him in a serious way is not legal, and you're idiotic by perpetuating that he can victimize anybody when most anybody is in a whole league above him functionally, logically. I'm telling you guys, if you really took this seriously and wanted to sue him, you would be laughed out of court by any reasonable judge.

"j. People who can't defend themselves should be defended more.
No. They should put up or shut up."
You are putting James on the same level as you are, like a boxer deliberately beating a much weaker fighter for fun because he is annoying. You sound like the kind of guy that would want to set up someone that you don't like to have an uncomfortable chance at fighting you when you provoke him, like hitting someone over the head just after they have Oral surgery because you're a dick and want them to try to fight you in their handicap. You should easily see James weakness against yours like I do. He is appropriate to ban by a moderator but you should know better than to think he can victimize you, because he can't, because of his weakness.

Civil & super intelligent & British is reasonable to say together. Why are you insulting the British people? The English language uses all of the scientific, social, legal, civilized language, and artistic language all in one language. There isn't a useful word in another language that has not been adapted to English and English speaking people are typically intelligent.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Not_James_Lindgaard wrote:Walt, you guys are funny. That's you, AB Hammer and preoccupied. It is as they say, you can't discuss what you don't know. Kind of why everything you mentioned is a personal attack and no mention of where my science is wrong.
My science isn't wrong. That's why AB Hammer is having you and preoccupied attack me. It makes it seem like he's in the right when he's not. And people in here might find this surprising but I would say that AB Hammer doesn't want Bessler's wheel built unless he gets credit for it.
With how much he posted in the thread His Secret Is In The Levers, his primary claim was that he was being attacked and needed to defend himself. What he was defending is his credibility. The focus should not be on whether AB Hammer is credible or not but if Bessler was successful. And I do not understand why AB Hammer does not want me discussing it with other people and even will allow someone else to build it as it is Bessler's wheel and shouldn't necessarily be about any one individual. Something I have maintained as Bessler was discredited and was not allowed to share his work with other people.
Lindgaard

I am not going to get into your falsehood statements, but I will say this.
Bessler didn't show because all those who tried to force him to show and wouldn't pay his price. They did not deserve the knowledge. You accuse me of not showing, but I do on my private forum here. How have you ever earned the wright to join my forum? NEVER!!

It is up to me and no one else to show how I show. It is people like you that forced me into private forum.

edited to correct a miss-statement. Instead of ""feel fit"" ( to show ) was accidently deleted but best shown as just show.
Last edited by AB Hammer on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
ME
Addict
Addict

Re: re: @Scott Ellis

Post by ME »

preoccupied wrote:I see you guys as wrong. The only thing difference between completely civil super intelligent British conversational disagreements, and you guys arguing with James Lingard is his blatant miscommunication.
I think you have a fair point somewhere: we could at least try to have a certain level of morality of our own before projecting it on someone else..

Besides that, I still think AB was lured into the argument (as I tried to show earlier).
We could argue whether JL is on the offense or the defense.
We could avoid such argument (and obvious battle) as numerous times an easy solution was given.
Also both Alan and James came up with the exact same solution themselves, summarized as something like: "Leave me alone."
We know such solution works for a short time period. JL knows it too.
Andyb wrote:Projection ha, still working on that one probally always will do ,i find being honest transparent and patient really helps, my therapy was coda and the 12 steps ,later i found various books of help, then i found Iron john by Robert Bly never been the same again ,strange how a series of mythological stories can have such a profound effect on my evolution but they did ,not saying i am perfect ,but i do feel closer ,sorry not really relevant hope this does not irritate any one .Andyb
I think you're doing great Andy !

And nothing is perfect: we are not complete idiots... Yet.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Not_James_Lindgaard »

AB Hammer wrote:
Not_James_Lindgaard wrote:Walt, you guys are
It is up to me and no one else to show how I feel fit. It is people like you that forced me into private forum.
My you are long winded. What any can look at is do I invade your threads ? I don't, I stay out of them. And when you say someone has sent you messages threatening to kill you, then you ask them to talk wheel with you. Am I missing something ?
And everyone, that is how you take control of someone and their work.
That's psychology. After all, AB Hammer won't like me if I won't do things his way.

As for Bessler, I think I do have a specific design but have to find out what I need to do to have my medical situation resolved. And this means I might have to move to another state on Monday.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Funny Lindgaard.

Most of your strings all show you telling lies like AB Hammer said this or that first. But yet you seem to think I don't have a right to defend myself. I use to feel sorry for you and try to help years ago. you couldn't accept constructive critisum. But that was years ago and not now. You have improved very little and you still keep claiming you know how Bessler did it.

Here is the fact about wheel quest. If you can't keep more weight effect above the 3 to 9 line or keep most all the weight on the descending side by a 4 to 1 ratio only to overcome the 3 to 9 line. Your approach don't have a snowballs chance in hell IMHO. These two things are what has to be concurred to get a running wheel. I have one that has acceleration, but it is touchy but being corrected.

PS Lindgaard ; you screwed up your quote by mixing.
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

@ME,
If you modify the drawings I posted, the 1/4 round cam should be 180• degrees.
Then the line releases both weights and inertia will shoot them outward. Every 180 degrees the line will release both weightd.
As shown is one retraction. Rptate 180 degrees and repeat. You're smart, you'll get it and Merry Christmas.

p. S., remember, r/2 = 4v so f=mvbecomes 4v.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Perhaps I could, but I thought you where not James Lindgaard.
I also thought this topic was more about addressing some personal/forum issues.
Therefore I think it's better to repost this in the other thread to keeps things a bit organized...

ps. Remember E[rk]
Marchello E.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Quote Preoccupied "..when you realized he is an idiot,.."

-----

Exactly ! : ) -- If we can work out a system where we can get and give "Idiot Ratings " this site might improve enormously . , (an idiot index score varying over the idiot range from 1.0 to 10.0 should suffice . The categories could be for example - 1.0 a slight idiot , 2.0 a moderate idiot , 3.0 a blithering idiot , 4.0 A twot , 5.0 a pratt , 6.0 a blithering twot ish idiot , 7.0 a twot ish pratish idiot , 8.0 a blithering pratish twot ish idiot , 9.0 a penultimate phuckwit , 10.0 a phuckwit ).

Are you there Scott ?
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

That is some pretty dank slang that I've never heard of Art. Maybe you can have a small cult movement that you keep track of socially.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

ME wrote:Perhaps I could, but I thought you where not James Lindgaard.
Therefore I think it's better to repost this in the other thread to keeps things a bit organized...

ps. Remember E[rk]
There is a reason for not getting along with ab hammer. It's called the keel effect.
That "tool" does not allow for torque or momentum to be considered.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Thanks Art for introducing some much needed humour into this sorry thread

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

The problem with your scale, Art, is that some cases it stops way too short.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Not_James_Lindgaard wrote:
There is a reason for not getting along with ab hammer. It's called the keel effect.
That "tool" does not allow for torque or momentum to be considered.

Lindgaard

It is simple. You have to have what drives the wheel before torque or momentum truly come into play, when it comes to a running device. The keel effect was coined before I used it. Now days I say the 3:00 to 9:00 line for it points out where to look at where you are balancing out at. It is a great barrier to defeat when dealing with gravity. Crushing numbers are more the second step for it takes the eyes away from what to look at. But to each their own. I simply don't see any reason to argue about perceived numbers on what all to often turn out to be stagnant devices.

Here is a video of movement of large blocks you should find interesting. Note what he doesn't talk about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Not_James_Lindgaard wrote:
ME wrote:Perhaps I could, but I thought you where not James Lindgaard.

ps. Remember E[rk]
There is a reason for not getting along with ab hammer.

It's called the keel effect. That "tool" does not allow for torque or momentum to be considered.
Try'n to come about ey...?
With everythin matey, t'right balance be needed. Grow y'self some sealegs.
Arrrrh!
  • Keelhauling (Dutch kielhalen; "to drag along the keel"; German Kielholen; Swedish kölhalning; Danish kølhaling; Norwegian kjølhaling) is a form of punishment once meted out to sailors at sea. The sailor was tied to a line that looped beneath the vessel, thrown overboard on one side of the ship, and dragged under the ship's keel, either from one side of the ship to the other, or the length of the ship (from bow to stern). As the hull was usually covered in barnacles and other marine growth, if the offender was pulled quickly, keelhauling would typically result in serious cuts, loss of limbs and even decapitation. If the victim was dragged slowly, his weight might lower him sufficiently to miss the barnacles, but this method would frequently result in his drowning.

Keelhauling as punishment was introduced by the Royal Navy in the 11th century, and was legally permitted as a punishment in the Dutch Navy by a Dutch ordinance of 1560, and the practice was not formally abolished until 1853. Keelhauling has become strongly associated with pirate lore. The earliest known mention of keelhauling is from the Greeks in the Rhodian Maritime Code (Lex Rhodia), of c. 800 BC, which outlines punishment for piracy. It is also pictured on a Greek vase from the same era.

The term still survives today, although usually in the sense of being over-punished or receiving extreme discipline for lightly violating the rules.

source:wiki
Marchello E.