Computer animation.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

jim_mich
Addict
Addict

re: Computer animation.

Post by jim_mich »

From my memory...

The faster the projectile is spun, the less it drops in a given time.

And the motor was encased to prevent any air flow difference. Then spun up to different speed, disconnected, and dropped breaking two light beams from about two stories. The speed of fall varied with the RPM. and the axis direction made no difference.

But my memory is not what it was when I was young, I may be mistaken.
How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?
ujbelsy

Post by ujbelsy »

Check out the german negative gravity discovery in the early twenties....accident in lab gave rise (literally) to a quartz cube after being subjected to energy of the correct hertzian signature. ( I also recall a UFO crash in Russia in the eighties where debris was found on a hillside and brought to Moscow university where it was discovered that the skin of the craft contained quartz interwoven with fine gold.) Also check out harmonic resonance applied to spinning bodies in free fall. BTW, did you know that the turkey feather and hammer drop demonstration on the moon can be replicated here on earth? Most make the mistaken assumption that the absence of atmosphere on the moon was responsible for both objects hitting the surface of the moon at the same time. Get a turkey feather and a hammer and try it yourself.....kinda fun. Fools nearly everyone you try it on as they fully expect the hammer to win the race! Gravity acts primarily as a wave upon solid matter, this can be readily demonstrated. These "gravitons" in wave form permeate and subjugate "mostly" all matter, much like a magnetic field permeates "mostly" all matter. Matter of the correct molecular geometry set in resonance of the correct frequency can produce some highly anomalous results. Google Grebennikov. His entomological observations regarding gravity, especially the molecular geometry of certain parts of flying beetles (and they thought bees were unlikely aviators!) were quite coincidental to gravity researchers observations of other materials even if his fantastic story was completely untrue(?) An object spinning at sufficient RPMs can be readily observed with the naked eye to fall slower than a non spinning duplicate object when dropped even at arms length! Google Eric Laithwaite. So, we've established (what do you mean we?) that a macro object spinning with sufficient RPMs in free fall can have effect upon it's interaction with gravity. So too then, a micro system of spinning particles in a lattice structure of the correct geometry. It would appear that engineering the quantum effects directly produce the greater benefit although a macro system can be made to work with usually much less efficiency. Ever see the Star Trek guys communicating in "subspace"? You know, the little souvenir pin communicators? Well, do to the little understood principle of "quantum entanglement" or my more favored Einsteinian quote: "spooky action at a distance" some are preparing to do just that. Funny things is men have been exploiting "quantum entanglement" for eons innately. just without the fancy name. Ever get the feeling that somebody, somewhere just might be a fixin to fax us all back to the stone age???.......Wheres a timecop when ya need one.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

Well, that was odd, but I have heard of it before and am not impressed.
Russian UFO- unsubstaniated, but I never heard that part about quartz
German quartz-unsubstaniated
turkey/hammer- I never heard this, but keep in mind turkey feathers are heavy. You're not advocating a moon hoax theory are you?
Gravity/wave-This can not be readily demonstrated, what are you talking about?
Grebinnekov-unsubstantiated
spinning/naked eye- I'll look into this
Laithwaite-unsubstantiated
Star Trek/spooky-unsubstantiated, scifi, and of no relevance
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi !
A short animation , or a concise gravity wheel " theory " , at :
https://youtu.be/x5ktWS7XDic
Do not forget that ...the more you say , the less people remember...but never be so brief , as to become vague...
Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....of a " common image " , at : https://youtu.be/gN4zTCocoS8
The people who never fail are those who never try...
Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.