Bessler Wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Dabbler
Dabbler

Bessler Wheel

Post by 1234 »

The one direction of pendulum swing pulls the slides into their positions. The swing is in the same direction of rotation.
Attachments
Besslerss.JPG
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

Welcome to BW forum and thank you for the input! As one of the members who doesn't go deep here anymore I'm not able to tell, if a similar idea already exists. But as for me I can't remember to have seen such concept before - I like it! Have no doubt Besser did anything with pendulums internally also. The phrase "Weights gain force from their own swinging" would fit perfectly here. If we can make the design that they slight before 9 and 3'o clock positions, why not givin' a try!
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: Bessler Wheel

Post by 1234 »

Thank you for the welcome sir. The slides begin to move before before the 9 and 3 o'clock positions. They are set when the position is achieved.
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 1234 »

Here is one I drew up a couple of years ago with warped tracks. Keep in mine the pendulums length needs to be long. Just clear the axle is good.
Attachments
Calloway.JPG
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 1234 »

Another one to ponder.
Attachments
bessler cw.JPG
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

This is a modified version of a very old rollerball design. There are only 2 weights in the drive position.The weight at 1 o'clock and the weight at 6 o'clock are basically neutral.There are 4 weights on the left hand side waiting to be lifted by the 2 weights in the drive position.I have a strong feeling that it's gonna balance.Very kind of you to share your idea.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Hi 1234 ,

The reason this wheel will not work , is the fact that there was no lifting of any of the weights at the top and allowed to fall , for it is the distance of the lifted weight being allowed to fall that energy was transferred to the wheel , by the same amount of energy that was used to raise the weight . It does not matter if you have some weights closer to the wheel axis , the axis of the rotating weights is what counts , and in this case , the weights is all equal distance from the point of rotation . Should one weight at the top be lifted , one weight would not be equal distance from the point of rotation as the rest , and this amount of energy can be used to rotate a wheel or do work .

Daan
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 1234 »

You fellows may be underestimating the potential in the swing of pendulums. Just joking. Thanks much for your opinions.
BesslerInterested

Post by BesslerInterested »

Nice to see that Design again, I was thinking exactly the same some Years ago, after seeing these Videos:

Mikhail Dmytriev Pendulum Wheel (all with One-way Bearing Axle):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ02MjqBk7s

And something similar in Design (also all Pendulums with One-way Bearing Axle):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMkHzKQtHg8

Maybe adding Springs in the Tubes where the Pendulums slide in, that get compressed at 6 O´Clock from the down-Force and released in an Instant at 9 O´Clock would be also helpful?

By the Way:
Whats up latest, with this Mikhail Dmytriev Guy?
There was a big fuzz around him Years ago, when People were saying, that he posted in a Russian Forum, that he has archived selfrunners with those Designs and he also has some nice Videos on his Channel, definitely watchable, where his latest Designs are powering some really heavy Loads, even looped Back!
Whats he up to Now, anyone Knows?
I just checked out his latest 3 Videos on his Channel, they are just a few Months old.
It seems like he is still into the Matter, thats nice to see!

One of his latest Designs is one that he had at the Beginning, what started of his Research, if I remember this correctly. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amMgvFjXAlk

Someone even did an nice Animation of this Design, back in 2010, showing in Description of Video, that its probably Overunity:
Input: 45 Nm and much more Output:160 Nm Link to Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODf49HtCNj0