Raise 1 up, while 7 are rotating-different concept on Bessler

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

BesslerInterested

Raise 1 up, while 7 are rotating-different concept on Bessle

Post by BesslerInterested »

Hello,
I am into Bessler since around 10 years, and I have not seen anybody showing a working Wheel in a pdf or with Video to this point.
I have seen Videos with so called Bessler-type Wheels running but no Explanations were given and the Mechanisms covered up, or Mechanisms explained in detail but once build, they not run as promised.
I have read many Articles in Forums, including this one, like these from people that having said that they have a working Wheel build,like Fcdriver and guarangarax, but like these two, no one ever was able to deliver proof of more than words and no actual build being done or a real life working wheel was shown proving that their concept or idea was legit and is working.
If there are people who show working Wheels, please private message or link me the Video or Picture-s or Pdf-s or whatsoever, maybe i have overlooked it.
I just want to bring my idea out, maybe there are people who have the possibility to build it.
At this point in time i have not enough Money, Time and labor Space to build what im about to share but at some point i will build it, if i have enough Money Time and labor Space, because i think its worth a shot and most important, because i have not seen anything similar in around 10 years looking into Bessler-stuff.
Usually people always trying to bring back weight closer to the Axle then further from the Axle.. and my idea is totally different.
There are a few Variations I have made, which are not shown at this point, maybe later, and i think its not the Mechanism Bessler used, but who knows.
Heres my Idea, please do not pay too much attention at the Texts written,or cm lengths written, the most important thing are the Pictures,and the general Concept of Idea.
I probably will re-write the Texts at some point in Time.
Forget about the under the axle thing, cm-lengths written bla bla, just look at the Pictures and tell me your Opinions, why you think it would or would not run.
I dont know how to upload Pictures, so i uploaded it on a Picture-upload Website.
Thank you.

picture in whole size:
pic-upload.de/view-32468090/9k6279kd112 ... g.jpg.html
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Raise 1 up, while 7 are rotating-different concept on Be

Post by sleepy »

Thanks for sharing your inventive idea!
Here are the problems that I can see right away.
1.Once you add the missing weight back into the equation by lifting it during the counter clockwise swing, it will even out sooner and the red line will not make it back to 6 o'clock position.
2.The balls will take time to roll to their positions,and will not reach their desired positions until it is too late to apply their force correctly.

Keep sharing your great ideas!
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I see an under-balanced wheel, but that's as far as I can follow your description.

Attachments
pic.jpg
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
BesslerInterested

Thank you for your replys.
I know the whole idea is kind of outlandish and ridiculous and it probably will never work this way, but its all about sharing ideas, right?
And at least my paint is dry! ;)
But I need to mention, that I forgot a crucial Piece/Movement, which is necessary to completely close the loop,Which can be observed in the following picture under number 8-10, here is the Picture:

Picture in whole Size:

Now, what do you think about that?
regards
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Hi ,
Please complete pic's 11 : 12 up to 17 .
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Understanding removal and reapplying weights to make a wheel rotate is and has been tried in many ways. Even in the MTs

mt006-8 uses a platform.
mt044-49 uses different ways of lifting the weights.

To work in this direction. You need to look more at the mechanism to make the moves you are looking at.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
BesslerInterested

Re: re: Raise 1 up, while 7 are rotating-different concept o

daanopperman wrote:Hi ,
Please complete pic's 11 : 12 up to 17 .
There you have it, should be good to go, literally:

I didn't get it perfectly right, some Pixels are off here and there, but I am really happy to have pulled this off finally, after some +12 Hrs straight Shift.
There were Moments I thought I didn't get this done, but I did it!
At the Moment I am only able to use Microsoft Paint and this is really somewhat limiting my Potential.In the Future I definitely will do this again, much cleaner with different Program.The biggest Problem with Microsoft Paint is probably that I can only rotate 90° or 180°.
In the Future with better Programm I will show 18° Rotation in one Picture-18x20=360° for one whole Revolution.

Also please dont pay too much Attention at the written Text in the Previous Images.

Also thanks to AB for your reply!
Can you specify that statement somehow?

@sleepy
What exact Numbers are you refering to with your Statements?

regards
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

The success of your design is based entirely on your ability to raise the missing ball to it's launch height,using less force than it would take if the ball was still on the wheel.As far as the weights rolling into position,it will take a certain amount of time for that to happen,and centrifugal force will work against it.Which means the faster your wheel rotates,the longer it takes for the weights to roll downward when they reach the 10 o'clock position.All of the lag time for the weights to move will hinder rotation.But if you can find a way to raise the missing weight with less force,then you are still on to something! Good luck,and thanks again for sharing.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
ME
Addict
Addict

Re: Raise 1 up, while 7 are rotating-different concept on Be

Post by ME »

BesslerInterested wrote:Hello,
I am into Bessler since around 10 years, and I have not seen anybody showing a working Wheel in a pdf or with Video to this point.
I have seen Videos with so called Bessler-type Wheels running but no Explanations were given and the Mechanisms covered up, or Mechanisms explained in detail but once build, they not run as promised.

...I just want to bring my idea out, ...
...Heres my Idea, ...
Hello, welcome.
Yeah well, there's little we can do about those other 'wheels'.
Some wheels, like those nice ones from veproject, are purely and only for "educational purposes" (at least that what he claims on his website).

Anyway I've made an animation out of your filmstrip: it usually helps in visualizing the motion - (thanks for sharing).
I used 2 seconds per frame, seemed most appropriate.
Not sure what you actually intended at certain instances when things suddenly start to shuffle around.
These types of gravity-machines are unfortunately suspect of refusing to do what's intended: I agree with Sleepy.

(Because your filmstrip somewhat messed-up the layout of the website, I took it out of the attachment)
Attachments
BesslerInterested_b_ani.gif
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Hi Besslerinterested ,

If you remove a weight on one side of the wheel , it is not really removed if you are trying to lift that weight with the ob from the other side , in your case , you only slowed one weight going up down , which have the unpleasant effect that later on , there are more weights going up than going down , as can be seen in pic 6 ; 16 ; 17 , where there is more ccw torque than cw torque .
That was the only reason I asked to fill in till 17 , and hoped you will see .

Daan
BesslerInterested

Thanks for all your replys!

@daanopperman:
Thanks for your Input, your maybe right with that Point, like the other suggestions that come up!?
But we will see, how a Real-Build Model will behave, cause I am going to build it, at some Time, because it just looks so good on Paper!
raise the missing ball to .. height,using less force than it would take if the ball was still on the wheel

That was the Idea behind it, maybe this could be archived, by lifting it up, while not using the same Force, at all the Time?.

@ME:
Thank you very much, wasn't expecting that kind of move to come up!
That Animation is just Amazing, maybe you could do one on the following also, to finish that up for now, until i repost in here with a real-life Build?
I am just interested to see how a actual builded Real-life Model would behave.I will definitely do this at some Time when I have the Time and Space, even if it will not work, probably some useful Information could be gathered out of it, i think.
I've redone it and made it little smoother in Paint:

And with other Wheels I was thinking of a guy on Youtube called himself paddyboytube, who I think also was in some Forums around that Time he showed his Wheels on Youtube.
He made some Bessler-type Wheels and shot some little Videos showing them running, but all Internal was hidden and I couldn't find him on Youtube anymore, but I still have his Videos and I will re-upload them in Future!
The Veproject of course are all Fake, sadly!

regards
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Side note: Most claims of Perpetual Motion are fake.
I don't consider VEProject's to be fake (made to deceive) as he never claims his builds are real PM's: thus judging it fake- & deceptive depends entirely on one's personal expectation.
I think that's an enormous underestimated distinction in this "business" as most fakers annoyingly agitate this expectation-part.

I'll see in a few day what I can make of your new set of images.
Marchello E.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Raise 1 up, while 7 are rotating-different concept o

Post by AB Hammer »

BesslerInterested wrote: Also thanks to AB for your reply!
Can you specify that statement somehow?

BesslerInterested

I was referring to the mechanisms one would need to make such movements. That is what I don't see in what you have posted. Placements that will work are easy. How to make those placements work are hard.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Next page!
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Hmm, it seems the animation is in need of some intermediate frames.

(eccentrically1, I guess the next post will be)
Marchello E.