Solved: Width for Height Conundrum

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

re: Solved: Width for Height Conundrum

Post by Tarsier79 »

You don't need a reset for someone with the correct knowledge to see the potential, and understand if you neex to go further. Fletcher is that person. He can give you the answer. IMO, not getting that answer is a mistake.

I understand what drives most people here, as it also drives me. It also leads me to make other assumptions that have so far proved true. I think I have said my peice, but I think I am preaching to the evolutionist. You may or may not get my i tended point.

Best of luck.

Over and out.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

I really don't like to get help when I'm working...I seek it when I'm stumped lol. I'm still working on it. I just created a feedback mechanism. I'm testing it now. Might take a while. :)
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Things are looking great. I just passed my 10x mark in sim. WM2D has a limit on its max frames per sim. This number is set to 32,765 frames. The wheel just reached 320,765 frames, or 10x, and it's still going. For those who don't use the program, I can erase the memory from the sim frame history track by hitting a button called "Start Here," and it picks up where it left off. With the feedback mechanism, I also no longer have to input an initial RPM to the wheel. Gravity starts it for me. :D

Edit: No initial RPM input goes to the wheel, however I totally forgot that I placed the input elsewhere on one of the weights. So there is a hand-start. Lol my bad. Still, one push-start is good.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Ok I have a video. This was captured on the 27th continuous sim, at 884,655 frames:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIkDRmyvk7o

At the end of the video I show how to erase the frame track history and keep the sim going.

As of the time of this posting I have just finished my 31st continuous sim and I'm calling it a day at 1,015,715 frames.

One of the weights is the effort; one is the load, and one of the weights is also the shifter, and one is also the reset component.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

I know I said I wasn't going to comment further, but...I wouldn't bother posting vaugue sim videos. They don't show or prove anytihing. A vaugue real life build would show much more.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Yeah you're right. I agree. Building will come eventually lol.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

[moved this post]
Last edited by Silvertiger on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andyb
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Andyb »

Just to clarify ,seal a electrolosis cell?put low voltage in to the cell and the pressure will rise leave the thing on and it will just keep rising the pressure on the surface of the water will not slow the production of said gases a lot of pressure sir ,that was my point just in case it was of interest or help,

As far as i know from Stanley Meyers work he could power a car on hydrogen and oxygen mix derived from water and recover 99%of the water making a car do 60 miles on ,would it be a once of water ,wild man ha hense he is dead ,all the best Andyb
Only by making mistakes can you truly learn
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

AndyB, wrong topic. You want to go here: Concept of utilizing the Height
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

I just finished a new model, a more refined design of the lever. Something peculiar happened in the models: whatever initial RPM I assigned to the wheel, the wheel maintained a constant, unwavering rate of oscillation of two angular velocities (because of a leverage shift and reset), as well as a constant average KE.

The wheel retains the set frequency of rotation regardless of the load applied. I can add 1 pound or 1000 pounds and it makes absolutely no difference. I exported the data and went over the numbers and there is no decrease in average KE or velocity.

I plan on adding real-world friction values tomorrow to every single component, although preliminary axle frictions and other basic frictions have already been applied and it too made no difference. I'm gonna hit it hard and heavy tomorrow is all I can say for now lol.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Good luck.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

something will run at a certain speed when it has certain character8stics. Think Clock. Even as the main spring wi ds down, the pendulum keeps oscillating at the same speed.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

...Except that it doesn't seem to wind down lol.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Just build it.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

The sim failed. I made it as real-world as I possibly could. I spent three hours creating 38 inputs, more than half of which were friction scripts. But I will say that, although it eventually stops, it is extremely efficient. But alas, no gains.