Bessler's Build

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

bob.henry
Dabbler
Dabbler

Bessler's Build

Post by bob.henry »

http://www.woodworkforums.com/f289/bess ... %27s+wheel

When I die I will be allowed to talk. I have posted on my facebook page that AB Hammer is a prophet. He told me I would suffer if I did not dance for him. I have now fed the Prphet's children as he told me I had to recognize his divinity and I have. That doesn't mean I have to like him.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: Bessler's Build

Post by justsomeone »

Go away James Lindgard and stay away please.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
bob.henry
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by bob.henry »

justsomeone,
Some people might be interested in knowing. And AB Hammer does wish to be known as a prophet. I am witnessing him as he has asked me to do. If you knew a prophet, would you do as he asked you to do ? Why else do you think he would not work with me ?
What he wants isn't money because you can't buy what he wants. And since he is a prophet, he is witnessing Jesus.

and justsoemone, some people will find it ironic that an understanding of how Bessler's wheel worked is not desired at besslerwheel.com. Bessler did say there was a motion to be found in his drawings. I'm the only person who has looked for it and have found it. I think it's pretty cool what Bessler knew. :-)

Au revoir, до Свидания
bob.henry
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by bob.henry »

I'll probably have to hold off building until I gut myself.
Kind of a shame people aren't allowed to work together if they want to.
Charinthara
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Charinthara »

I'll probably have to hold