"Gravity and me"

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Grimer
Addict
Addict

"Gravity and me"

Post by Grimer »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... -our-lives

The above program was mentioned on John's blog so I thought I'd watch it. About half way through it wanders off into General Relativity which is an abomination as far as I'm concerned. So I skipped a chunk and landed at the point where they are measuring "gravity waves", allegedly.

On the face of it this and similar measurements seem to support the idea that gravity travels at the speed of light. However, an incident in my boyhood opened my eyes to the mistake they are making.

It was towards the end of the war when V2s were dropping all over London. The was no point in taking shelter since they came down faster than the speed of sound and unless one was in a deep shelter day and night there was no defence against them - so people just ignored them and carried on.

It was a sunny afternoon. I was sitting by very large multi pane steel frame window. We had double English.
Suddenly there was an enormous bang. I jumped up upon my seat to look over the high window sill and could see a large cloud arising near Henly's Clock, about a mile away on the Great West Road. Then the blast wave hit the window and the unpinned edges bulged in towards me. I thought I was going to get a faceful of glass splinters. In the event the bulge slowly subsided and I resumed my seat uninjured and very relieved.

The master who realised what had nearly happened barked at me in his thick scottish accent,

"Next time, Grimer, get under your desk."

Fortunately, there was no next time.

Anyway, to get a long story short I believe that what the "gravity pulse" instruments are measuring is the EM wave associated with the Gravity event
which is much slower than the gravity wave in much the same way that the blast wave was much slower than the sound wave - which in turn is much slower than the light wave.

You can see how rediscovery of the Bessler Wheel has the potential to really set the cat among the pigeons. :-)
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?