A second fix point?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

raj
Addict
Addict

A second fix point?

Post by raj »

The axle is the only non-rotating, fix point inside a rotating wheel.

1. Can you have, at least, a second fix point inside a rotating wheel?

2. If you can, can you then use this second fix point inside a rotating wheel to get your PM?

3. Do you know of any wheel (hub) rotating on TWO axles?

Raj
Keep learning till the end.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: A second fix point?

Post by rlortie »

raj,

The answers are; Yes, yes, and yes!

Take a look at the AP depiction and note the axle, my build is made up of three individual axles with one of them being split, and one that terminates inside the outer discs.

The outer axle is the split, half turns 360 with the drum and the other half only turns 180 degrees.

Ralph
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Dear Ralph,

With your three 'YES', you MUST have your PM.
I can see it.

Congratulation!

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

@Ralph.

Is this the AP drawing where I should look for examples of your 3 axles inside one rotating wheel?

If yes, sorry I can't see it.

If no, show me a link to the AP depiction, you referred to, above.
Thanks.

Raj.
Attachments
Apologia_wheel.jpg
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

IMO a wheel with a second fixed point has no chance. Because more than one supporting point cancels leverage.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

raj,

The three 'yes' does not mean I have a working PM. I have a physical machine under construction that can best be described as containing multiple axles.

You have the right drawing! look closely and count the white rings plus the small dot in the center. my design in appearance is not much different than Bessler's, and not unlike Bessler the front of my design is supported on a .75 inch shaft riding in a pillow bearing. Connected to this inside the drum is an axle (pipe) that has a diameter of 4.25 inches. Inside this carried by bushings is a rigid thick walled steel pipe 2.25 inches diameter. Not done yet! inside the steel pipe is another plastic pipe of .5 inches ID.

All this except for half the length of the 4.25 inch pipe turns with the drum. The half that does not turn, can be manually moved 180 degrees and dictates in which direction the drum turns.

@ jonnynet
A second fix point?
IMO a wheel with a second fixed point has no chance. Because more than one supporting point cancels leverage.
More than one supporting point is viable providing one keeps friction to the minimum. Leverage is not a problem when it does not act or rely as a fulcrum. If you considered my design to have a lever and fulcrum it would fall in the category of third class.

Remember my intent is moving molecular mass (water) not solid weights connected to cross bars or levers. No ropes or pulleys in my design. No lifting, water aka a Newtonian liquid seeks self leveling. No need to lift it, simply displace it.

Ralph
frabarn
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by frabarn »

Raj
Without giving it all away your question about a second fix axle is very relevant
frabarn
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

Are you the same frabarn who claims to have a working wheel? If so,why are you still lurking around here and not out saving the world? I had a thread maybe a couple years ago where I mentioned that the picture "do you not yet understand" was a 3d representation of a pipe in a pipe and couldn't get any interest. Maybe now that Ralph agrees,folks will take it seriously.I mean c'mon,it's rlortie! He's a freakin' legend around these parts.But jonny has a valid point in many situations.A fixed point almost always spells KEEL.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
frabarn
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by frabarn »

sleepy
Yes I have a working wheel and I don't have it out there saving the world be cause 1] I had a heart attack and am now confined to a wheelchair, which makes cleaning it up for presentation difficult. 2] I can't drive and with no family or friends living have no way to visit a patent lawyer. 3} I am 70 years old living on SS [780.00 a month] so cant hire someone to help. And finally I cant afford to file a patent anyway.
frabarn
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

frabarn,

Sorry but I cannot except your three excuses!

I suffered a severe heart attack in 2002, three cardiologist gave me a 5% chance of lasting six months. At the time Oregon State University Hospital was looking for volunteer patients fitting my problems, an experimental unapproved surgery called the "Batista procedure"... I volunteered.

Cardiovascular reconstruction was the name given as it was not approved by the AMA, and still is not recognized, seems I am the only patient that survived the operation. The AMA frowns upon it and the only alternative is a transplant.

Six months later they installed a Defibrillator, I am now 77 years old and still kicking!

I am sorry to hear you are confined to a wheel chair, but that should not effect your thinking process. There are sources available for funding to gain a patent on a proven cost effective energy producing device.

You need not have to drive to a patent lawyer, you still appear to be able to post using a computer. All you need is to choose someone on this forum you feel you can trust to collaborate with and duplicate your machine.

I assure you that once a viable machine is tested the investment money to patent and put into production is readily available!

We have a thread here regarding crossing the line of honesty and delusion. If you do indeed have a runner, then prove you have not made claim without crossing that line.

@ sleepy, I thank you for the compliment! Yes I have been here for a while and have reviewed many an idea from all corners of this planet. As for an axle within an axle as seen in the AP drawing, has been with me for a number of years. My first build was 48" diameter and did not get finished, I did however bring it to the point of seeing my discrepancies and need of mechanical improvement.

Rather than attempt to rebuild it, I was convinced that my design had merit so started a new build, this one being six feet in diameter.

As for frabarn's excuses: All I need to do is contact certain people stating:
"I have a viable-confirmed runner" and investors will be knocking on my door!

For what it is worth Bechtel Group and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory operated by Bechtel is within a 1/2 hour drive from my house. There are two patent agents available to help those in need of a kick start!

And Yes! 22 years with the US Army Corps of Engineers has gained me security clearance to enter "Hanford"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bechtel
https://www.pnnl.gov/
http://energyenvironment.pnnl.gov/eere/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site

Ralph
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

With my health and financial situation what it is, I've wondered myself how I would handle affording good patent attorneys should any of my own ideas ultimately prove to be successful.

I figure, though, that any patent attorneys worth having would probably love to have their names on the patent for the world's first demonstrably working perpetual motion machine or something similar! (...and sorry, Bessler, old bud. Tough luck. You blew it!)

(Oh, and good luck, John Collins, trying to claim my design as Bessler's! ...lol)

Heck, good patent attorneys might even pay me for the privilege of working for me! What better advertisement for their services than to be my lame ass's spokesmen in front of all the world?! Remember, that would be contingent on my lame ass having an actual working device.

I might have to pay them to come see it the first time, of course, and perhaps do a little bit of begging and pleading, too... ...but, hey, I'm not so proud that I can't do that!

Maybe I'll even make a wager and offer up my landlord's cabin or something. ...shhh... Don't tell him about it, for remember we're talking about a sure bet here! ...if I've not actually gone delusional, of course, like some may think I've done already.

If worse came to worse, I guess I could even apply for the patent office's new pro bono program. It might be awkward telling them about having a working perpetual motion machine, however, before having fully lawyered up.

https://www.uspto.gov/patents-getting-s ... no-program
Last edited by Furcurequs on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Frabarn, what is your definition of a working wheel? How long did it revolve and can it handle any load?
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

If you look in my album on BW.com, you will see dozens and dozens of drawings of a smaller wheel inside a larger wheel, showing interesting concepts.
I couldn't somehow, make the smaller inner wheel rotate on its OWN separate axle inside the wheel.

NOW I CAN!

More than one SEPARATE FIX axles INSIDE a ROTATING wheel is possible.

Raj
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Re: re: A second fix point?

Post by nicbordeaux »

rlortie wrote:

For what it is worth Bechtel Group and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory operated by Bechtel is within a 1/2 hour drive from my house. There are two patent agents available to help those in need of a kick start!

And Yes! 22 years with the US Army Corps of Engineers has gained me security clearance to enter "Hanford"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bechtel
https://www.pnnl.gov/
http://energyenvironment.pnnl.gov/eere/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site

Ralph

Interesting Ralph. My Dad worked for Bechetel 60's to 72 or thereabouts. So, this scheme would only apply to US nationals, correct ?
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Nick,

Bechtel Group, currently the ninth largest world wide construction company established Pacific Northwest National Laboratory as a philanthropic organization.

How it works: You build your working invention and transport it to their labs, they call upon the most prominent learned people to exam it and its cost effectiveness. If it passes the tests, they will help you patent it.

Using the same guidelines set by Bessler, you need not reveal the inner workings of your machine, only prove that it is not powered by an outside source. Once verified, then and only then do your reveal the machine for patent applications.

To my knowledge and understanding,this scheme applies to all, not just US nationals.