A second fix point?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: A second fix point?

Post by justsomeone »

Raj, where the strings are attached to the wheel only affect the position of the weights. The weights will be felt at their actual location and not where the strings are attached to the wheel.

A perfect example of this would be to attach an eight foot high pole with a seat on top to the bottom of a surfboard. Sit on said seat and try to stay upright. Your weight will be felt where you are and not where it is attached to the surfboard. I hope this helps.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Thank you Andyb and Justsomeone.

Raj
Keep learning till the end.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

I am going back home to Mauritius soon, and I'll have a few things to show about my SECOND FIX POINT concept once I am Home.

Raj
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Looking forward to it.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

A brainteaser!
Which way will the wheels in this drawing turn?

Wheel in black is a drum wheel on split axle.

Wheel in red on separate fix axle, connected to wheel in black by identical strings in green, to symmetrical points on wheels.

Weights in blue swing on levers in blue, from rim of wheel in red and swing on identical strings in yellow on rim of wheel in black.

Raj
Attachments
A teaser! 020617.png
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

I would say a quarter turn clockwise and then stop.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

The weights can't swing from either the strings or the levers at this point, so they have no effect on the wheels. It looks at rest to me.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

@ Eccentrically1.

Please kindly explain why the weights would not swing an iota?

Thank you.

Raj
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

You first. Why do you think they would swing at all?
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Happy to oblige, my dear Eccentrically1!

Here is why I think there will be some (however small) swinging of the two weights.

1. The two wheels on separate axles, are connected by identical taut/fully stretched strings in green, at symmetrical points on their rims. Therefore any motion of one wheel in any direction will force other wheel to move in that same direction, making the weights move/swing as well.

2. The two weights swinging on the levers and strings in yellow, are applying gravitational force torque to both wheels, and because of the weights positions in the wheels, their combined net torque won't be zero. Therefore, some swinging motion is expected.

Now, I await your explanation as to why you think there will be no (however small) swinging motion of the weights.

Raj
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

The two weights can't swing. They are both tied off. The two wheels are fixed to each other. Neither can move. The wheels can't move the weights and the weights can't move the wheels.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

@Eccentrically1!

I marvel at the clarity of your explanation.
Thank you.

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

@ ALL.

Do the explanations above make any sense ?

Raj
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

raj,

Yes the explanations make sense, the wheel cannot turn first because the picture is not animated, and second it is a symmetrical design.

I would think that with your experience in the pursuit you would not waste your time with such idiotic examples. If you cannot answer this for yourself, then you have blown a lot of time here for nothing!

Ralph
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Hello Ralph,

I am presently in UK, with no facilities to make my presentation properly here.

It may look as if I am concentrating of petty things, with my silly brainteasers.

But I can assure you that the answers to my questions above are very important to me right now and unfortunately, I know of no other place where I can get an answer with explanations.

I KNOW THAT the weights in my drawing above will swing at least a little bit, but not in this static 2D drawings.

Until I get back home, to work on my concept testing prototype, I am trying to get second opinions from peers like you all.

Regards from UK.

Raj