I cracked the gravity Puzzle! 100% legit

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

I cracked the gravity Puzzle! 100% legit

Post by TheVisitorV »

Hello guys, so i will post a video where i will show you my findings, i don't have all the answers for you, as a matter a fact i do need help to find all the answers.

Maybe i could have done it myself but time is of the essence here so in the video i will show you my experiments and i will explain to you how can we make this a reality.

It's a 15 minute video. Not that long, and let me apologize for my crappy English but i'm confident that you will understand what is important.

https://youtu.be/43tWqhe_4V4
ChrisHarper
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: I cracked the gravity Puzzle! 100% legit

Post by ChrisHarper »

VV,

What simulation software are using out of interest.?

You've realised that you only require fractional weight displacement to induce rotation of sorts. There is no need for dramatic internal displacements.

Secondly, this is the first design I've seen that using this pin method.

Gated paths certainly have merit.

Chris
No demands are made of a person perceived to be an idiot- Perfect

My Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRGwI ... pIkj-YdiNQ
TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

Oh, hi Chris, well i'm using spaceclaim with a module called Momentum for the simulation itself.

Well, it's still work in progress, i figured out some parts but...not all...i know it works, it's obvious at this point, but this method while simplistic in nature it's a bit challenging from a builder perspective.

Anyway i hope at least it will open some minds up to the possibility cause no one will take me to seriously. At least i'm glad i came up with something valid.

5 months ago i knew nothing about stuff like this, i was watching documentaries and stuff like that... i realized that the only reason we don't have free energy is ultimately cause we're stupid so i decided to take issues into my own hands, downloaded algodoo and started to mess with it so i can understand how and why some things work and others don't....

ty for taking interest :)
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

Thanks so much for sharing this great idea.Couldn't help but notice that the pins seem to be moving in a very strange way,as if they were operating independently from the disc.This feels like it would be a similar principle to what Fcdriver has been working on.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
ChrisHarper
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by ChrisHarper »

VV,

The greatest resource you have is your brain, life experience and intuition.

Moreover, an expansive book-based education can, without you realising it, can act as a blinker/hurdle to innovation.

What ever you design, remember that the mechanical state/configuration you start at, you must return to after one rotation

So with your pin design, do not waste too much time on looking at fractional displacement about the CoR.

Think about how you would get the pivoted weighted-arm back on top of the pins after one rotation.

That act has to be as effortless as possible, else your draining the very PE tank you're trying to fill up.

You cannot carry an obese person in the passenger seat of a car when you are trying to get the max. M.P.G. out of a tank of petrol

Chris
No demands are made of a person perceived to be an idiot- Perfect

My Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRGwI ... pIkj-YdiNQ
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

video transcript - halfway - wrote:Anyway, I won't get into debates on this matter. It's just words that's all it is and people got stuck on words and ideas and concepts...
Welcome to this "discussion forum".

You've just created a concept known as "Roberval-balance" (geared, but still) where things remain horizontal.
With several pins per lever doing that rotation, you require several wheels (points of rotation).
video transcript - around 4:30 - wrote:But here's the catch, we can not use just simple pins to make this happening.
What these pins are actually doing is shifting the equilibrium point.
They are not flipping the weights, they are not changing the weights from one side to the other side.
But all they do are changing the point of equilibrium on the disks.
If we actually would use a mechanism to get these pins in and out and in and out and manipulate our equilibrium point for the weights, we could actually achieve perpetual motion.
Here are my 'words':
With this idea you try to redistribute the weights over several wheels.
When those wheels are geared and thus in sync, then this force-redistribution by pin gets counter-acted/balanced via those gears. This system will actually be a fancy flywheel.

When those wheels operate independently then we can roughly follow the forces and they're basically going something like this:
-1. A weight at the end of a lever with its pivot on the main-wheel rests on a pin on the pin-wheel.
-2. That pivot on the main wheel receives less force-couple, so that main-wheel (feeling 'lighter' at that point) may torque the other way around.
-3. The receiving pin receives more force-couple, so that pin-wheel may torque in that direction.
-4. When things move then such will basically happen when the mass loses height relative to its pivot (a tricky statement!). Better, as a conclusion, when the center of mass of the whole system drops.
-5. In the mean-time, by wheel-logic, the pins on the pinwheel rises on the other side: When they are 'inactive' the mass keeps dropping, otherwise it finds balance.
-6. ... This drop (if it happens, continues until it finds balance.

I agree that the effort of activating and deactivating pins could be neglected, if only for the sake of exploring the possibility.

Yet the best case scenario is where the weights keep their position relative to their pivot (roberval).
The worst case is when weights drop, eventhough it causes temporary movement, until it finds a point of balance.
There's no scenario where the total of weights rise with diminished effort.
Hence there's no way, reason, method or situation where it can recover the height it lost, let alone gain energy.

Those are just my 'words'... you don't have to accept them as I'm just a bit more cautious (or more skeptical, if you want).
But at least note this:

Your simulator is just a fancy calculator: it doesn't have to calculate all things at once if it isn't fancy enough.
You can still simulate your idea with some added manual effort when the situation actually requires it (still beats a totally manual effort).
Just let it run for a quarter cycle; Pause; Set the appropriate pin collissions; Continue... until it (hopefully) accelerates.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

hello guys, thx for the interest, i'm very tired right now so i will be brief. or i'll fall asleep trying.

Check the angles ME, in the first example when the weights shift they actually gain height, they don't drop. And at the next shift you can get a bit more height and so on...it depends on how many pins you got and how much you want to manipulate the movement.

Roberval-balance...it is not but i do understand why you think it is. It's similar but it is not the same.

The other wheel has no real tension on it, it all depends on where you place the equilibrium pin, if you don't place it right you get a reverse effect, you create a negative polarity and then the other wheel wants to go in opposite direction, but in this scenario it only gets dragged or pushed. I've experimented with that scenario a alot....so the idea is to have the weight rest on the pins so it does not want to go up on the other side of the arm.

Like i said, it all depends on where you place the pins, there are good ways to do it, and most of them are bad ways to do it, unfortunately...but there is a sweet spot that if you find it it all works well because of what i've described to you....rest without creating an opposite on the other side.

----

sleepy i'm not familiar with Fcdriver., and your welcomed, i hope it will inspire you to come up with something a lot better :), if you are familiar with the term frequency, this is what my pins are doing, they input the right frequency in order for the device to work properly, and that's all that they do.

----

hey Chris, actually this design it's good for AC and you can get about 80 degrees of power at every shift, at least...the last 10 degrees you can let it loose and get that momentum to shift the weights form one pair of pins to the other. i will explain why 90 but out of all people you can figure it out why.

I've experimented a bit with this design and full rotation can be achieved but it's just to much trouble and that's all there is.

I will work on other designs where DC can be achieved, as in full rotational cycle. But now that i know it is possible and i can do it, not even death will stop me from pursuing it.

One of my best friends graduated physics collage, i can't talk to him about things like this, he always repeats things that not even him understands. And yet after 3 years of collage not that he didin't come up with anything but he won't even dream to try something because he already knows it's impossible. For him friction is GOD and that's all there is...

honestly i don't even want to think about this stuff, it makes my blood boil...how many hundreds of thousands of "scientists" brainwashed with silly ideas and concepts...

..in the beginning there was nothing and then nothing exploded and then monkeys and then us...

pretty short huh? lol...need sleep...
goodnight!
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

A pendulum also gains weight at a certain point of its cycle, but it's balanced too.
You show us things in similar balance.
As you don't actually measurably describe what is needed for such "correct pin placement" it becomes very difficult to verify your statements.. so we're left with the visuals. Despite your information about being different, I don't actually see the difference (or why it should be different).
Check the angles ME, in the first example when the weights shift they actually gain height, they don't drop. And at the next shift you can get a bit more height and so on...it depends on how many pins you got and how much you want to manipulate the movement.
All I see those weights resting on four pins on one pin-wheel (being in equilibrium), then manually being swapped to other pins on the next pin-wheel (also being in equilibrium).
It's more likely that this swapping action is like pushing a pendulum at a regular basis until it full swings by itself.
Because you swap pins when the pin is above the other pin then I find it likely that your this Mass weighs about the same as the attached Lever.
So each time you swap, by making it tumble slightly downwards, you're transforming potential energy into kinetic energy.
So far, "so good". And the moment you'll use two pins of the one and two pins of the other pin-wheel then things likely drop down really fast.

Unless my observation is wrong. Could you provide us with some measurements (in the most boring way of numerical values) of pin-placements with the intended outcome, so some of us could replicate the situation?
Marchello E.
Johndoe2
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Johndoe2 »

Before looking at your video I was 100% sure you did not solve the puzzle because of the use of the word "legit".
TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

"Before looking at your video I was 100% sure you did not solve the puzzle because of the use of the word "legit"."

and now you don't know what to believe anymore :))

-------

Hey ME, can't sleep but can't explain to much either, i've made a video were i explain a bit more what is going on. Rendering and uploading will be don in about 10 15 minutes...i'll do another post with link when ready.

I'll give you all measurements tomorrow when i'm more clear minded. But like i said, i don't have all the answers, that's why i need help from more experienced pursuers of PM.
TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Thanks for the whole video presentation* :-\
But obvious indeed: It's a pendulum !

*) For most this post takes a few seconds to read.
Marchello E.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

To add:

With a collection of screenshots (not in regular intervals, so don't mind the animation speed) I'll show how the weights drops.
I added a circle to the left depicting the rotation of the weight-lever-pivots.
I took a position on the main weights to determine their Center of Mass (CoM).
The CoM is depicted by that black-white circle in the center.

I couldn't really match the pins as they seem to operate all around different centers, or it may be that 3D-effect - I gave up on that.
Why are those arrows pointing in the direction it is Not turning: friction perhaps?

Anyhow, the CoM drops and is the reason for motion... and then it raises again.... like a pendulum. (An estimated path of this CoM is shown as an orange circle)

Those pins don't (or shouldn't) even matter as one pin-wheel just carries all weight, and eventually only impacts the axle.
So this design is also a Roberval balance for the reason that it keeps (more or less) its orientation, but a bit different from the lever-version you found online.
It's a "Geared Roberval Balance" because of its ability to rotate: it needs two wheels in sync -- a less popular result in your search-engine, but it's there.

That's what I see.
Regards, Marchello.
Attachments
VV-Pendulum_ani.gif
Marchello E.
TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

hi, thx for the animation and the info, i'm still busy with some work i have to finish, hopefully i will get some time off later tonight and i'll give you all the measurements and stuff.

good luck