Landgraf Karl von Hessen-Kassel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

re: Landgraf Karl von Hessen-Kassel

Post by daanopperman »

Ovyyus ,

The pressure gradient can never be radially uniform if the wheel is rotated .
If you have 3 radial segments as in the apologia drawing , the black sections air compartments and the white be be 3 bellows , the slowing of the air moving through the increasing volume of the compartments will cause a pressure gradient inside the wheel .
How much I have no idea , but it could be just enough to generate 20 Watt's of power .

As for the pumps , I love the 44 gal drums under aircraft wings .
They have a passage for air on the outside of the combustion chamber , outside of the engines , that generate extra thrust for free , not unlike the high-pressure jet of air I was referring to .

One thing Bessler said , he could make his wheels without weights ,
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

daanopperman wrote:One thing Bessler said , he could make his wheels without weights
Yes, I've often wondered about that comment. It only seems to make sense if he was referring to an energy source which, of course, is always primary to whatever mechanism might be used to harness it. If that is actually the case then weights and balance etc are all red herrings leading us up a garden path of our own making. Find Bessler's energy source and we find his secret. Gravity and inertia can be discounted for obvious reasons.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

I WOULD LIKE CONTACT FLETCHER, BUT I DONT HAVE SKYPE,PLEASE EMAIL ME FLETCHER, originalbesslerwheel.com .. or kw.spinningwheel@gmail.com regards K.WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

WHO EVER SEES THEE INVISIBLE, KNOWS NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE ! ... K.WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

AFTER I FOUND ALL THE WAYS, THAT WERENT THE WAY, DID I FIND THE WAY ..K.WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

I AM THE FINDER AND KEEPER OF THE LOST SECRET, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE WHEEL WHISPERER ... K.WAENGA. originalbesslerwheel.com
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

JOHANN BESSLERS SECRET IS SO SIMPLE AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND,. BUT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DISCOVER, ITS SIMPLICITY SOMEHOW CREATES ITS OWN CLOAKING ABILITY ... K.WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

JOHANN BESSLERS SECRET IS SO SIMPLE AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND,. BUT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DISCOVER, ITS SIMPLICITY SOMEHOW CREATES ITS OWN CLOAKING ABILITY ... K.WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

WHOEVER SEES THEE INVISIBLE, KNOWS NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE ... K. WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

THE SECRET IS VERY HARD TO CALCULATE AND VERY HARD TO SEE, IT SOMEHOW CREATES ITS OWN CLOAKING ABILITY, HENCE I NAMED IT, (THEE INVISIBLE ANOMALY) ... K. WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

THE SECRET IS VERY HARD TO CALCULATE AND VERY HARD TO SEE, IT SOMEHOW CREATES ITS OWN CLOAKING ABILITY, HENCE I NAMED IT, (THEE INVISIBLE ANOMALY) ... K. WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

K
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

I had sort of figured that when Bessler said his wheel would run without weights he was referring to the the wheel rotating just from the weight of the arms and connectors being constantly in position, and that the actual "weights" did not need to be present. But without the weights the wheel would not carry a load.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
ovaron
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ovaron »

@ k.waenga
The right place to post and discuss your invention would be here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

@ sleepy
That sounds logical. Bessler even gives a hint in APO 2, IX:
"Laß dir den Staar der Sinnen stechen,
Und mache einen Unterscheid
Zwischen Gewichten jederzeit. NB.
Es muß das Mobile auf Erden
Von etwas ja verfertig’t werden;"

Get the cataract aired that is blinding all your senses and
learn to draw a distinction between various kinds of weights! Any
conceivable Mobile on this earth has to be constructed from
something.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

If bellows were the common element in his wheels, weights would have opened and closed them more efficiently than just the arms of the bellows. I've tried to find the relationship between pressure and power, but I've hit a wall. Pascals is the unit of pressure, but what is the conversion to power (horses, watts)?